//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hollywierd sickos

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    So it's pretty unanimous, it would appear at least, that this forum is pretty much in agreement that there are few doubts about these sex crimes being true in Hollywood. I was surprised how long it took anyone to mention Pizzagate once this thread was started. For those who do not know what Pizzagate is, I recommend you look into what the United States government is really up to. Oh, and the government has announced they're going to launch an "Elite Pedophile Ring Investigation?" That's so comforting. Is Ted Bundy launching a serial killer investigation as well? So let me get this straight; From the people who are committing atrocious sex acts with minors, performing human sacrifices, taking part in cannibalism, and practicing Satanism or whatever it is they're doing, those people are launching an investigation... on themselves... I cannot tell you how relieved that makes me feel to have that situation taken care of and over with. Hey pass me another cheeseburger please? The game is coming on soon.

This little video explains Pizzagate quite well for those who are unaware of what Pizzagate is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_xfhpNni0g

So as I've said, everyone in this thread is fairly confident that the allegations purported at the beginning of this thread are most likely true. We're all in agreement that Hollywood is full of sexually perverse law-breaking pedophiles, or at least that there is a problem. Pizzagate was then brought up (very appropriately I might add) which purports the very same thing about some very high level members of our government, with quite a long list of characters who appear to be extremely active in the world of pedophilia as well as Luciferianism. It is well known that Hollywood and our government are in cahoots, and there's no reason "successful" people of all genres of life shouldn't hang out together. As a matter of fact, many people have transitioned from Hollywood to politics in America.

As I've already said, this site seems to agree that these things have happened and are happening. So you believe that the US government is run by human trafficking, sex crazed, Luciferian pedophiles who perform human sacrifices, drink blood, urine, and semen, but you just can't wrap your mind around who, just who on earth, could bring themselves to kill thousands of people in one fell swoop, case in point, the intentional collapse of the Twin Towers on 9/11.

Once you start realizing that you know nothing of what truly runs this planet, that's when the United States government we're shown in the news and on TV becomes a joke. That's when you realize that the banks run this planet, and that most of the wars of the 20th century were fought for profiteers and to make a handful of elites rich, not to free anyone or for noble causes. Who could do such a thing though? Who could cause millions of people's lives to be taken for their own amusement and benefit? Someone who worships Satan. Sounds funny right? Sounds almost comical to say, so you dismiss the thought. That's exactly what you're supposed to do (right Nico? ). Seems absolutely absurd that elite Luciferian sects with the most dark and evil intentions could be in charge of our everyday existence, doesn't it? Oh wait- except we already know that part is true.... Hmmm... And the media, they're known to be quite inaccurate in their reporting, and that's putting it very, very lightly. Media is owned by Hollywood.... Hollywood and the government are in cahoots.... Government rife with kiddie-touching pedos.... Hollywood rife with Satan worshiping kid touchers.... Programming coming from Hollywood.... We're watching everything Hollywood does.... (that's the whole point of the place, and if you don't know they're programming people at this point well...) How far down this rabbit hole do you want to go? And if you don't get it now, just keep up on the cheeseburgers because you're a lost cause.

If you're starting to get it now, think back to everything they've pulled off already. I've brought this up for years and I saw Scooter mention it very recently, and that is the Gulf of Tonkin incident. If you're unaware, the United States now openly admits that they fired the first shots at the Gulf of Tonkin which set off the entire Vietnam conflict. It's been reported for years that the North Vietnamese fired on the United States' USS Maddox, which was a lie. A very HUGE and MASSIVE lie which allowed the United States to attack Vietnam and subsequently inserted us into one of the most atrocious conflicts in the history of war, and why was that? Democracy right? HA!

In case you think I'm subscribing to "conspiracy theories" again, check with the United States Naval Institute just to be sure, as they will tell you clearly in black and white that the United States government lied to you and cost this planet millions upon millions of lives. That's right, millions and millions of lives, and it's been admitted, and we now know. You know and I know, and who's doing anything about that?

https://www.usni.org/magazines/naval...h-about-tonkin

Yet you just can't seem to wrap your mind around the United States government demolishing the Twin Towers to kill a paltry few thousand people.

Does the United States government have a history of killing innocent people with reckless abandon and no concern for human life in general?

Yes. case in point, the Gulf of Tonkin incident and the entire Vietnam conflict in general.

How could anyone in a position of power be so cold blooded as to kill thousands of innocent people such as what happened on 9/11 at the Twin Towers?

The United States government has killed not only thousands, but millions of innocent people before. Case in point, the Gulf of Tonkin incident and the entire Vietnam conflict in general.

In fifty years what are we going to do if they admit they blew up the Twin Towers? Will we then look at whatever atrocity is current at that time and investigate it because of what we learned from 9/11, or do we take what we've learned from the Gulf of Tonkin and apply that to the investigation of 9/11? Just the "investigation" of 9/11 is enough to warrant a true investigation, because if you've ever seen the "investigation" of 9/11 our government performed, you surely should understand why there are so many private investigations and theories as to what truly happened, because the official story is rife with shite and answers nothing, to most. To me it shows a lot, because if the government had nothing to do with it, you'd better believe they'd be hunting for answers and causes. They're not hunting because they already know what happened.

American citizens, your country is not what it seems. People of Earth, this planet is not what you think. We can make it better, but it starts with each and every one of us. Your first step is to know as much as you can and to follow the truth, something which is very easy to spot in a world full of lies, for me at least.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 08-04-2018 at 03:12 PM.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    This is a quote (at the bottom of my post) from a thread on a different board. The thread concerns the Qanon phenomenon. The "Q" thing has been going on for months, almost all the way back to the right after the LV shooting, which some believe resulted as cover for/or after a failed assassination attempt on the heir apparent to the Saudi throne by a fellow Saud who has ties to financially supporting terrorism, and had ties to the Clintons, funneling money to the Clinton Foundation (IIRC).

The media has ignored Q for months, until a large turnout of Q signs at one of Trumps rallys last week(end, FL maybe?)

The media is calling the Q phenom a.....wait for it.......CONSPIRACY. Pushing VILE (yes, they actually used that word) accusations of satanism, pedophilia, human trafficking, etc by Hollywood and political elites, even mentioning, once again, the Clintons. Funny how that name keeps coming up

I've been monitoring the Q thing since Nov of 2017, cautiously optimistic that maybe there actually were a few patriots in positions of power who had had enough. Fabs, I believe it was you who mentioned a former military member that was running for office that you believe was a true patriot? (correct me if I'm wrong) and wanted to get the country back on the correct path. Maybe there was someone already getting the ball rolling? Someone high up.

As 'chop said in one of his posts, there seem to have been enough things happening that maybe, just maybe this Q thing has some validity.( 'chop, I'm just spitballing here, not trying to put words in your mouth, or make others think you said something you didn't. Feel free to correct my statement as you see fit.)

Is "Q" the start of turning this country around? Fack if I know. I do know that if the media is trying to tell me one thing, I believe the opposite.

Hell, maybe this "Q" thing is the Roths/Elites/Cabal final step in the Quest to a New World Order, getting all the dissenters to out themselves for one big round-up into FEMA rail cars to be transported to FEMA camps for Soylent Green processing

Nobody thinks it's real, which is why Lynn de Rothschild is very confident when saying (on chans, last year) "We're only in danger if the people wake up, and that's never going to happen." (can't find exact at moment). Take LdRs word for it, not mine.
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 08-05-2018 at 08:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Gag me with a spoon..........you better bag dem toenails !.............i just heaved into my mouth ..........HOLY SHEET !............and all the fish died ........The End ! ......Hollyweird Sicko`s got nothin on those feet dude ..........you been walkin around in Mumbai ? YYYYYYYeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!
    The agony of defeet
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Oh you are Q ?.........
    No, are you?

--
    So it's pretty unanimous, it would appear at least, that this forum is pretty much in agreement that there are few doubts about these sex crimes being true in Hollywood. I was surprised how long it took anyone to mention Pizzagate once this thread was started. For those who do not know what Pizzagate is, I recommend you look into what the United States government is really up to. Oh, and the government has announced they're going to launch an "Elite Pedophile Ring Investigation?" That's so comforting. Is Ted Bundy launching a serial killer investigation as well? So let me get this straight; From the people who are committing atrocious sex acts with minors, performing human sacrifices, taking part in cannibalism, and practicing Satanism or whatever it is they're doing, those people are launching an investigation... on themselves... I cannot tell you how relieved that makes me feel to have that situation taken care of and over with.
    I don't speak for anyone else but here are my own personal impressions...

My intention was not to rehash Pizzagate because I assumed that most of the people in this thread commenting had already heard about and understood that the evidence is clear that Pizzagate was indeed a real thing regardless of the media spin attempt. Wikileaks hacked email drops are all the proof you need. My point was to post current developments in the whole Elite Pedo situation and, right now, those developments are mostly concentrated around Hollywood whistleblowers and not Comet Pizza or Ping Pong whatever they call it. Are there two things connected? Absolutely......no doubt... It's surely a welcome topic in this thread so when Hollywood actors/writers stop dropping pedo names and the Comet staff members finally come forward and start to speak up again with new revelations, we can certainly add that to the breaking developments. I'm not ignoring Pizzagate or the connection to Hollywierd.

Secondly, I am under NO IMPRESSION that anything groundbreaking is going to come of ANY investigation no matter who is conducting it. We are MAYBE going to see some low-level lackeys go to prison and maybe a sacrificial big fish or two but if anyone thinks they are going to see Lord Jacob Rothschild or a Bilderberger behind bars ever, they're deluding themselves. I doubt any Seagram's heiresses will see a day in jail over NEXIUM either. This will mirror the #metoo movement where everyone is on the witch hunt while it's fashionable Bandwagon until it's their favorite actor accused and then it will fizzle out because most Americans are like children and if their little ongoing popularity contest is threatened, they bow up and refuse to continue on in the search for justice.

This is why I went on a diatribe about how pedohilia jokes aren't funny. The fact that we even have to argue about whether or not pedohilia is funny to some people proves that this battle will be much harder than originally thought. You're not going to sell Pizzagate to a populace of golden cow worshipping dick drips when they aren't even sure if pedophilia amuses them or not. Those souls are lost to Hell already if you believe in that sort of thing. You can't change the minds of sickos who joke about raping children and you can't fix the people who laugh at those jokes. Those are the kind of people that Pinochet invented free helicopter rides for.

I know you're very passionate, John. I can appreciate and admire that much but convincing the three skeptics here in any of these threads is child's play compared to convincing millions of people who laugh at Sarah Silverman's pedophile jokes and Rick And Morty pedohile episodes that what they are doing is morally bankrupt and socially unacceptable is the real battle. There are actually hundreds of thousands of people out there that don't even see a problem at all to begin with.

American citizens, your country is not what it seems. People of Earth, this planet is not what you think. We can make it better, but it starts with each and every one of us. Your first step is to know as much as you can and to follow the truth, something which is very easy to spot in a world full of lies, for me at least.
    Yeah I do agree with the middle and final section of your post. I have never had a doubt in my mind since day three after 9/11 that the whole thing was bullshi*t that was created for a two fold plan to: 1) start a huge and profitable war in a third world shythole 2) to use the domestic attack as an excuse to enact Draconian legislation to stomp on civil rights and creep closer to authoritarianism.

the details of how the buildings really got brought down or with what is really just irrelevant to me. Rayguns, missles, remote control planes, missiles disguised as planes using holograms, whatever. I just don't give a f*ck about the 'how'. That's why I don't comment much in the 9/11 thread. The truth is that it was totally officially orchestrated at the very worst and ALLOWED to happen with official knowledge at the very least. I lean toward it being totally orchestrated. The 'How' doesn't mean anything to me because the bigger picture is that IT HAPPENED and THEY are behind it. I'm not going to argue about how it was pulled off because it doesn't matter. I'm not arguing with people who don't want to believe it either because that's never worked in the entire history of trying to change people's mind.

Now I'll get to my point .....

If we are waiting until everyone is convinced of these truths as you and I see them, nothing is ever going to get done because I'm sad to say that total agreement is a fallacy and that kind of wholesale awareness and agreement will never happen.

Furthermore, our entire global system of governments is infiltrated with these sick freaks and power hungry despots. Any attempt at justice will be met with the full force of resistance and obstruction by these very people and from their sympathizers within any governmental justice system. This is why QAnon is just interesting entertainment to me. I like to post the occasional real world updates as they happen. I'm not sitting here giddy with anticipation and false hope. This ain't my first f*ck-me-in-the-bunghole rodeo

I have no faith in indictments, mass awakenings, or movements, protesting, or Facebooking your friends about it, mass peaceful resistance, shouting, finger pointing, threats, media coverage, or getting to the bottom of the rabbit hole and slapping people with truths that they can no longer deny. Cognitive Dissonance laughs at loud at these methods.

For all anyone knows, QAnon could be some PSYOP designed to make people have hope that there is still some good left on this spinning rock and that they will "save the world" now that the evidence of massive evil has been uncovered. They tell us not to freak out but to "Trust the Plan". In other words, "don't worry, we got this and we are working on doing something about it. Trust us. Please don't take matters into your own hands"... I'm not buying that crap. 40K sealed indictments doesn't often translate into 40K convictions. And what if it does? Do any of you know the kinds of slap-on-the-wrist sentences that pedos frequently get? Do you think that Podesta will cease being a pedo threat after cooling off in prison for five years? You think three years of probation and registering as a sex offender will teach Seth Green to quit touching little boys? Dont count on it. You can't destroy people who torture, rape, and kill children using the laughable "justice system".

There is only one thing that these people understand and are forced to respect or else perish in the process and you can't get that from "muh justice system"

The problem with today's "raising awareness" and mass awakenings is that those actions are often based on the premise that if enough people find out what's up and decide they will speak out indicating that they will no longer tolerate this behaviour, that the behaviors will change because of what the masses "might" do..... The vague Threat of Possibilities. "They could do any number of things to us, none pleasant! They might even imprison us!"..... And then everyone in the room is afraid to utter the obvious because we don't want people to think that we aren't 'nice' ....."we need to take the high road!"

This is what I have faith in.... Violence.

No human paradigm this big has ever been radically changed without direct Violence.

Ask the American Justice System how well it has done to change minds and discourage dispicable behavior

Anything less makes you the loser.

Just saying that out loud is often too much for people to hear and I'm sure some here will disagree with me but nothing conveys the message like direct Violence

This is why I stay out the 'convincing people' mindset and hang around here at the 'will call' window waiting for the bullets to fly once most people finally get on the same page. I'm sure alot of skeptics will come around at that point too.

Occasionally, I'll add my observations for the sake of conversation but my ultimate focus is on the action part

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 08-05-2018 at 01:35 PM.

--
    Careful 'chop, you may be a right wing extremist

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RtWngExtmst.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	253882

The highlighted portion may not have any relation to you, it was already there when I d/l the image
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 08-05-2018 at 12:50 PM. Reason: disclaimer

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Careful 'chop, you may be a right wing extremist

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RtWngExtmst.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	253882

The highlighted portion may not have any relation to you, it was already there when I d/l the image
    You'll notice I didn't pull a Maxine Waters.

I just stated facts

--
    Yes, yes you did

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post

Who would imagine a HRC staffer was indicted for child porn earlier this year. NBC apparently made mention that there might be some govt officials involved in child trafficking from Clinton SOS / Obama administration back in 2015...…Investigators also believe that MacMahon engaged firsthand in child trafficking and used his position in government to cover his tracks. MacMahon's co-conspirator, a 39-year-old mother from Halifax, Canada reportedly worked with him to traffick children across international borders to be sold into sexual slavery.

Prosecutors haven't ruled out further indictments of State Department employees if new evidence connects anyone else to this case.

State Department Employee Pleads Guilty to Producing Child Pornography

ALEXANDRIA, Va. – An Alexandria man pleaded guilty today to production of child pornography.
    According to court documents, over at least a two year period, Skydance MacMahon, 44, conspired with an adult in Canada to produce over a thousand sexually explicit images and videos of minor children in Canada. These images and videos were produced at the direction of MacMahon using Skype and hidden cameras. MacMahon distributed these image and video files to other users and consumers of child pornography by providing access to the files on his cloud storage services and also by directly sending the files to other users. In addition to the child pornography images and videos MacMahon himself created, he also received and possessed thousands of images and videos of child pornography.
    During the time he committed these offenses, MacMahon was a Digital Media Administrator at the Foreign Services Institute of the U.S. Department of State in Arlington.
    MacMahon pleaded guilty to conspiring to produce child pornography and producing child pornography. He faces a mandatory minimum of 15 years and a maximum penalty of 60 years in prison when sentenced on October 12. Actual sentences for federal crimes are typically less than the maximum penalties. A federal district court judge will determine any sentence after taking into account the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors.
    This case was brought as part of Project Safe Childhood, a nationwide initiative launched in May 2006 by the Department of Justice to combat the growing epidemic of child sexual exploitation and abuse. Led by U.S. Attorneys’ Offices and the Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section (CEOS), Project Safe Childhood marshals federal, state and local resources to better locate, apprehend and prosecute individuals who exploit children via the Internet, as well as to identify and rescue victims. For more information about Project Safe Childhood, please visit www.justice.gov/psc.
    G. Zachary Terwilliger, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, Nancy McNamara, Assistant Director in Charge of the FBI’s Washington Field Office, and Steve A. Linick, Inspector General for the Department of State, made the announcement after U.S. District Judge Anthony J. Trenga accepted the plea. Assistant U.S. Attorney Whitney Dougherty Russell is prosecuting the case.
    Significant assistance was provided by the FBI’s Cincinnati Field Office, the U.S. Department of State Office of Inspector General’s Cyber Forensic Division, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the Halifax Regional Police, Crown Prosecution Service, Special Prosecution Section, the Nova Scotia Public Prosecution Service, the Arlington County Police Department, and the Arlington County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office.

--
    Well look at what a little slip of the tongue turned up this week..... From that sanctimonious Whoopi, no less

Looks and sounds highly inappropriate to me but look know dismissive they are about the old days, which is ironic considering that Blasey-Ford got mind raped by Kavanaugh "back then" "when people didn't get offended"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/37065...n-hank-berrien

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Well look at what a little slip of the tongue turned up this week..... From that sanctimonious Whoopi, no less

Looks and sounds highly inappropriate to me but look know dismissive they are about the old days, which is ironic considering that Blasey-Ford got mind raped by Kavanaugh "back then" "when people didn't get offended"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/37065...n-hank-berrien

Wow! Now I totally get why he became gay. Dat sh*t would have scared me off women.
    It sucks to get old

--
    https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/convic...-epstein-dead/

So much for justice. Pedos are cowards and the Clinton's kill everyone who gets in their way.

Funny the timing...... Demorat Pedophiles exposed by woman.....

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/45...ny-prosecutors

--
    Meanwhile on Hook Line & Chill ............Ashley`s dirty feets in da boat !.........&&&& she`s got pretty eye`s ..........&&&&& she`s got pretty smile !
    I just saw that. She country as f***

She has a twin sister. They have a new channel. The link is in the comment section of that video

--
    Posit this:

I say anyone who is willing to die rather than face justice, would also rather drop a dime worth of State's evidence on his former cohorts. I guarantee he offered to sing like a canary.... So what if his death was faked and he's in protective custody?

(I think it's more likely he's dead. Every friend of Clinton kills themselves eventually.)

--
    I was really hoping he would try to cut a deal with some sort of proof that implicated some high level dirt bags he’d partied with. His jet’s passenger list reads like the guest list at a Royal wedding.
    It sucks to get old

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //