//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Hollywierd sickos

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Hey! only 1 mic drop allowed per page!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    +20 pts for using 'cupcake' in a sentence

It's my favorite thing

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Read this sh*t....

So you can do plea deals where the prosecutors agree not to prosecute your FOUR CO-CONSPIRATORS?

WTF COUNTRY DO WE LIVE IN?

--
    Sounds right along the lines of all the deals Hillary’s people got for not giving the Feds anything on her.

I’ve concluded that while money can buy a lot of friends and favors, it’s power that can get you out of pretty much any legal issues that confront you.

This story wouldn’t get a week of press in Mexico, maybe in another decade Americans will get as accustomed to this sh!t as we are.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Imagine if the Feds faked this pedos death so Epstein can testify against his buddies. His testimony along with the video collection of parties on his island would sink many many people. .....Pizzagate hasn’t been mentioned lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    Imagine if the Feds faked this pedos death so Epstein can testify against his buddies. His testimony along with the video collection of parties on his island would sink many many people. .....Pizzagate hasn’t been mentioned lately.

I've been meaning to post this scenario also, the only one not covered about this yet.

I personally think he was stashed away after the first *cough* "suicide attempt". Did you guys see the pic of Epsteins first cellmate?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tartaglione1280.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	139.8 KB 
ID:	259681

A hulking ex-cop facing the death penalty on federal murder and drug charges was reportedly Jeffrey Epstein's cellmate at Manhattan's Metropolitan Correctional Center
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-e...uicide-attempt

Conspiratorial speculation: Epsteins girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell (who recruited the girls for Epstein), is a professional helicopter pilot. What do you think the chances are of her having "mechanical problems" in the near future?

BRB, I need to run to the store for more tinfoil........
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Sounds right along the lines of all the deals Hillary’s people got for not giving the Feds anything on her.

I’ve concluded that while money can buy a lot of friends and favors, it’s power that can get you out of pretty much any legal issues that confront you.

This story wouldn’t get a week of press in Mexico, maybe in another decade Americans will get as accustomed to this sh!t as we are.

“Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst and corrupts the best. Power is only given to those who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up.”

--
    Ray Chandler (female) also on the conspiracy list, I'm sure. She's been posting really old pics of herself with very famous people on her social media and being sure to mention how old she was ("14", "15") in each picture

--
    nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/journalist-says-epstein-told-him-he-had-dirt-on-rich-friends.html

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    “Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst and corrupts the best. Power is only given to those who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up.”
    So true....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B6209E70-C6FD-4CD9-B5D0-1F3CFB3315C9.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	259682
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/journalist-says-epstein-told-him-he-had-dirt-on-rich-friends.html

Maybe he really did kill himself and had arranged to have all his blackmail tapes sent to someone who will publish them in order to get back at all his dirtbag friends who he felt betrayed him when he got arrested? That would make two nice going away gifts for all the victims and a hell of a movie.
    It sucks to get old

--
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...attan-mansion/

A few years ago, Epstein was pressured to “roll” Clinton. Because the two were friends, Epstein wanted to give Bill a heads up. Bill didn’t take the news well, he flew into a fit of rage and threatened Epstein.
    Epstein took a few of the incriminating videos he had of Bill to an artist he knew and requested this portrait be painted representing something only Bill would understand.

Bill stormed off swearing they would never discuss this again.

Of course, Epstein did have something on Bill, a lot of something’s in fact... but how could he prove it without enraging Bill again?

Attachment 259700

Epstein hung the painting in the entry of his home knowing the message would get back to Bill. And it did...

Attachment 259701

--
    WOW!^^^^

--
    Have you guys seen the painting he had of Bush with the 911 theme?

I hate to say it, but Bill has nicer legs than Hillary.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Have you guys seen the painting he had of Bush with the 911 theme?

Huh..... Wonder what message he wanted to send with that

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //