//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hollywierd sickos

--

Hollywierd sickos

So after a week of this James Gunn nonsense...(the guy who wanted Roseanne fired for making a Planet of the Apes "joke").... Where the Left wants her head on a platter but has now defended his pedohilia and child rape"jokes" as well as his job....the usual Left double standard...I figured it was high time to get into a heated discussion here about the topic.

As a guy with at least two females in my extended family being victims of sexual abuse, I see NOTHING funny in those "joke tweets" at all.

Here's a G-rated recap...

https://youtu.be/sWFThrZfzGI

The other ones are expletive filled rants or else they're Gunn Fanboys pretending that child rape is indeed somehow funny and that he deserves his job back because he's on the Friends of the Left approved list.

I say Child rape is not funny. It's not funny when you're 51 and it wasn't funny when you said that stuff at 41.

How delusional do you have to be to defend pedophilia and rape jokes? Especially based solely on political affiliation?

Apparently Disney is horrible at doing background checks before hiring someone

I also say that the first amendment protects you from being coerced by the government to not exercise free speech and it guarantees you the right to be free from prosection and jail by the Government for criminalized speech. It does NOT protect you from the consequences of your public comments with regards to your employer. My boss would fire me too if I had a high profile job while I normalized pedophilia online where our customers could see it and it would be my own fault.

So let's argue about this topic and discuss the numerous recent accusations of systemic pedophilia and sexual abuse and sexual assault within the entertainment industry... The same industry that constantly lectures the rest of us on appropriate voting and social behavior..........aaannndddd GO!

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Never heard of him til today. Hollywood wants to keep him around...people make it out like he died or something.....GOOGLE must like him too nothing really negative shows up on the top.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...lywood-1129691

What drivel thrown up in his defense....this writer defending the pedophile has a thing for assholes, much like Gunn evidently

Is the content of those past tweets revolting? Absolutely. Undeniably. And Gunn, now 51, was in his 40s when he sent them, hardly a kid. But so long as there has been no actual criminal activity, there has to be a difference between who a person was and who a person is. And we have to allow for the fact that people can change.

Roseanne Barr IS the kind of person who dresses up in a Hitler costume and threatens to bake Jews in an oven. She IS the kind of person who fires off racist tweets and conspiracy theories. Jeffrey Tambor IS someone who creates a hostile work environment on the sets of his television shows. You fire that person today for something she or he did yesterday.

By most accounts, from his collaborators and peers, Gunn IS the kind of person who is committed to equality and representation, who conducts himself on his sets in a fair and respectful manner, and who speaks out against injustice when he sees it in the world. He WAS, it seems, an asshole. Do I want assholes? No. But I’ll take assholes who realized they were assholes and changed for the better all by themselves — before we noticed they were assholes.

--
    It's political theater because Cernavich did the digging to find that mess and he's "Alt-right" like anyone to the right of Chairman Mao is now in America. Since Roseanne (a walk away Democrat) told people on Jimmy Kimmel (UltraLib) that she voted for Trump (another walk away Democrat), it's been all about punishing one side and vindicating another for near similar behavior. In my opinion, they are merely furious that a right winger turned their social justice war against them and it might effect my Gardians of the Galaxy or something. They loved having her life destroyed and everyone of them reveled in it. That smug didn't last long, did it?

My next point is that I agree getting people fired isn't cool BUT I refuse to ever rank racism as worse than the normalizing or joking about pedophilia and rape... It's unacceptable in a polite and fair society and should not be tolerated any longer socially. I'm disturbed that it took ten years to be addressed by anyone at all. I still maintain that the best way to end this nonsensical attack on the livelihood of people based on poor public behavior and social retardation is to give the folks that started that trend, a taste of their own medicine as a lesson. They will hang up their Puritan hats quick after a few of their own face the angry pitchfork mob. I noticed #metoo fizzled once the High Left started losing members to the career guillotine so I expect a similar stand down after the Gunn sacking

Barr's television show did more for equality, diversity, and tolerance during that time period than anything James Gunn ever contributed. He's not an icon worthy of all that t-bagging that those folks are engaging in. Otherwise Ive never heard of him either but I'm not really a comic book guy or a superhero fan and don't do Twitter

In the 90s Ellen DeGeneres was losing her tv show for being "out" and Barr was floating gay marriage to middle American conservatives and normalizing the idea and getting away with it.... all under the radar. She connected with alot of people thru that show and made strides for social change according to some so I disagree with ppl who claim she's only a bigot. My point here that she did alot to bring tolerance and equality to the table too. He's no more useful than she so that part of their defense is also irrelevant.

Regardless, if it's acceptable for them to get other people fired over tweets then it's good enough for them to get fired too no matter when it happened. The best way to end this witch hunt is for the witch hunters to hang right alongside their quarry. Nothing teaches people faster than turning their own guns on them. Taking the "high road" isn't working for conservatives who are getting fired, doxxed, bullied, attacked. Time to play the game too.

This is why ppl shouldn't say dumb sh*t on Twitter and there is no such thing as a pedophile or rape "joke" in a civilized society. Any attempt to claim "art" or "comedy" or "edgy" or whatever should get a beatdown from a victim of pedophilia for offending them like that. It's not Progressive, it's regressive. THAT is why I have a problem with their defense of his behavior.... It's a ludicrous and very dangerous double standard being offered up.

Last edited by ironchop; 07-25-2018 at 09:26 PM.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Here's a little something you may........well......

https://www.infowars.com/tedogate-te...pt-pedophiles/

Here's the video:

Is this edgy art? Or comedy?:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ustin-roiland/

This pedo shyte goes far deeper than just Hollyweird
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Here's a little something you may........well......]

Here's the video:

Is this edgy art? Or comedy?:
    Yeah I saw that one. And a few others. It's not just a couple people doing speeches and blog posts, it's ALOT of people and it's deliberate

A couple years ago, a pedophilia rights group was trying to attach itself to the LGBT community by using the "born this way" defense as away to explain away that depravity as if it was just one of many "normal" sexual subcultures

Last edited by ironchop; 07-25-2018 at 10:46 PM.

--

So there's this case that people may or may not be following... The Nexium Cult.
    Just read the list of names in THIS article. From Hollywood actors to a (abolish ICE) democratic Senator's parents to Seagram's fortune heirs... The Bronfman family is especially important to remember going forward because of their global elite connections.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/hillar...sex-cult-case/

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I read about the Nexium cult via Qanon before I saw anything on the news. That could be because I don't watch much MSM
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    They know what's coming and are trying to get peeps to "understand" pedophiles, rather than cut their dicks off like we should.

Not gonna happen...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Kappy told more names... Found this on Twitter

https://www.thewashingtonpundit.com/...acKappyExposes

--
    The silence in this thread is deafening.

Can you imagine how quiet it will be when the perps turn out to be high-falootin' individuals that many admired, looked up to, and worshipped? The denial and disbelief amongst the commoners who stay glued to TV and movies will be epic. Muwhaaahahahaaaaahhaaa

The end isn't for everybody.

WWG1WGA

ETA Beat by 4 minutes!!!

Goldern you 'chop!

--
    Here... Maybe they don't wanna read it so here's a screen shot preview

It's supposed to say Dan Schneider who you'll remember from Head Of the Class and he turned into a big Nickelodeon producer/writer/creater of kiddie shows

The rest are obvious

--
    Plenty more where that came from I'm sure.

How long before Kappy hangs himself from a door knob?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post

How long before Kappy hangs himself from a door knob?
    I'm thinking Sunday

Im guessing your referring to those "conspiracy theories" about Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington?

--
    IIRC, Kate Spade, Anthony Bourdain, Robin Williams, hadn't heard about the guys you mentioned.
    Suspiciously interesting way to end ones life. Particularly when you have the money and connections to end it quickly.

--
    Sarah Ruth Ashcraft.....former child star claims her father sold her at 13 yrs old to Tom Hanks to be raped...

https://mobile.twitter.com/saraashcraft?lang=en

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //