//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cosmic Quads still around?

--

Cosmic Quads still around?

Have tried to reach cosmic quads - for a seat job - thru phone and email and have not gotten any responses. Are they still around? I would really prefer them to do my seat

Jim

--
    Sometimes it takes Tammy a bit to get back to peeps. She does great work!
    • 1985 Honda 250SX
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1986 Honda 250R

“I Love The 350x. It’s So Bad”

My Feedback Link!

--
    They always get back to me. Might be on vac. Make sure you contact them directly. Mosh dont come here much due to all the drama this site turned into.

--
    If it is hard to get ahold of her/them now, imagine when it's been 6-8 months since you sent them your seat! This is not to bash them but it is the truth to what happened to me and several others on here. Someone on here recommended them to me. I thought ok I will support a 3ww business. No communication. I finally did get my seat but it took forever. I thought I was screwed. So I would not recommend them to you.
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

--
    Quote Originally Posted by captainweezy View Post
    If it is hard to get ahold of her/them now, imagine when it's been 6-8 months since you sent them your seat! This is not to bash them but it is the truth to what happened to me and several others on here. Someone on here recommended them to me. I thought ok I will support a 3ww business. No communication. I finally did get my seat but it took forever.
    I don't know if you contacted her before sending your seat in, but that's what I did, and she warned me, that it would be a long delay before she could even work on my seat, as she was very busy with seats from some other motor-sports during that particular time of year. And, if I couldn't wait that long, she suggested that I send it in during a different time of the year when she isn't so swamped (I can't remember which time of year her business slows, but I sent my seat in around 05-06/2012), which is what I ended up doing. Once it was sent in, she notified me that it was received, then sent pics of the completed seat cover before sending it back. My whole transaction only took a few weeks. That was over 6 years ago, and the seat cover still looks great, and I fully recommend her work.
    Last edited by Red Rider; 08-04-2018 at 08:13 PM.
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

--
    She did 5 or 6 of,my seats. Last I know she had Lyme disease. Not sure if her and mosh have kids but I'll say don't come in here shittn on them. People have done it to me biased on my side biz too.

This makes people want to come here less...And more members you loose more knowledge people take with not ever wanting care to help out again.

Whatever the issues were work then out of just walk away.

This thread should prob be watched it locked now.

I'm contacting them about a 250R seat, I've dealt with her nearly 10 years, every year. You wait for good work.

--
    I always restore the seat first, at least send it in. I'm a get it done when it works out. I'm never pressed for time so when I do get it back...Mrs Mosh never lets me down....worth the wait in line. Great People

--
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    She did 5 or 6 of,my seats. Last I know she had Lyme disease. Not sure if her and mosh have kids but I'll say don't come in here shittn on them. People have done it to me biased on my side biz too.

This makes people want to come here less...And more members you loose more knowledge people take with not ever wanting care to help out again.

Whatever the issues were work then out of just walk away.

This thread should prob be watched it locked now.

I'm contacting them about a 250R seat, I've dealt with her nearly 10 years, every year. You wait for good work.
    Weezy didn't on her, he said he got his seat but didnt like the wait time. That's pretty honest if you ask me.
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Alot of theses people are one person shops.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    Alot of theses people are one person shops.
    that doesn't give you an excuse to take 6 months to do a 2 hour job, and not answer emails or phone calls asking about it.
    my feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-hoosierlogger

TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Current rides
    Taurus 650 (green)
    85 250es big red
    83 ALT50 (5 year old daughters)
    82 ALT50
    82 ALT50
    84 atc 70 stroked big bore 90 STILL in progress.
    71 QA50
    93 TRX 300 FW

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining b!tches I've seen in my entire life.
    You might be strong as an ox, but without a cart you are just a big dumb animal.

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Maybe she took too long on a couple of jobs. I know a few years back she just could not keep up with the business and some people got pissed their seats were 3-6 months out.
    There is all kinds of reasons for delays- outside opinions..Whatever..Neither I nor her care to enter the drama of it anymore, and only I typically will hit these threads for her when I see them and I am not here to argue or sound uncaring..
    We are not crooks, she does the best she can to keep up with it. At any point and time we have 20-30 seats in our house- garage- etc...She never comes here anymore for reasons that have already been stated.
    She gets at least 30 messages a day through FB, here texts are blowing up every 2 minutes, she can't even answer them all...People call at 8 pm, Weekends etc even when her voicemail clearly states m-f 8-5......Then some will not even leave a message (SHE WILL NOT CALL BACK with no message) ...If you can imagine the logistics of dealing with phone- text -emails and FB messenger at the rate of 30+ plus a day plus doing the work alone.....Good grief....She answers when she can. She does this on her own, I own my own business that she has to help with also, we have a daughter learning to drive, in band, she has to cook and clean, take kids to doctors...Hell neither of us have fired up an ATV and just went camping and riding for over 2 years...We do not have fun anymore all we do is bust our asses to service people....We both run service businesses and you just can not please and "fast service" everybody all the time..I wait 3-6 months for port work and machine work.... People have to wait 2-3-4 months at times for her work..Sometimes she gets caught up and knocks em out in 2 weeks..ESR makes people wait for ATC pipes in run quantities..Maier makes you wait and order 5 sets of special color plastics...Heck we got bitched at for hanging onto a guys parts for 5 years, and finally selling them off due to lack of communication from him..You just can not fooking win sometimes....

I will and she will, apologize for any delays- lack of contact and she truly tries her best. If anybody thinks they can do it any better, faster, cheaper,- then pick up your tools and start competing. She really could use the break... There are people on here taking 2 years to do group orders-trike builds whatever, and everybody gets a shitpie flung at em sooner or later, usually by someone that is not even involved with the transaction that just likes to pile on a beat down carcass..
    After awhile you just weed out/threw the bullshit, and do the best you can. She is at the point where she needs 2 full time employees, but nobody wants to pay 400$ for a seat job that will cover that kind of overhead to get stuff done in 2 weeks.
    I am not here to argue or be sucked into a shitshow..Quite honestly we do not even care when someone talks about us anymore..For some reason, her business and work triples when gets thrown around..Hell there is one guy, who most of you can guess his name, is the best salesmen she has. We always know when he is putting her down and talking on FB, the work flies in the doors..
    Thanks buddy...! Hey maybe blame him for the delays and work back ups?...LOL

Understand, it is not my business, I have no involvement in the seats at all...It is not her or my goal to piss anyone off..We (she) just can only do so much..She does the best she can, and appreciates everybody coming to her over the years.. and appreciates those of you who should have bitched, and was kind enough to bare through it and give her the benefit of the doubt...
    She has mentioned possibly hanging it up more recently than ever..I do not know how serious she was about that, but I wouldn't blame her if she does.

Userj, I will tell her you are trying to reach her if you are still interested, and I apologize for any broken communication..Obviously you know that it will be a long wait possibly, so if you need to research other alternatives that fit you better, we understand and wish you the best.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Sweet Jesus, this turned into shite rather quickly. She’s done 7 seats for me. Some fast, others slow, but Tammy has always been upfront with me about her turn around times. I wait because quite frankly I have had 30 or so seats done through the years and she does the best work, bottom line. Better still, her quality will outlast most if not all of the competition.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Tell her $400 a seat isn't outta line for the work involved and quality. Just for clarity it's NO 2hr job, that's an ignorant statement, IMO. I rather pay more and still wait, just knowing what I know from all the work she's done for me.

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Doesn't matter if it is a 3 week or 6 month wait......no one will be happy with waiting.
    My parents were in the upholstery business for over 40 years and they stayed 2-3 weeks out even with 5 full time upholsterers during their heyday.

"3 WEEKS!!!! BUT I'VE GOT COMPANY COMING THIS WEEKEND!!!!" -- IchitYouKnot

"$800 FOR THIS COUCH!!!! I'VE SEWN MANY THINGS IN MY LIFE AND THIS SHOULDN'T COST THIS MUCH!!!!" -- I just picked out a $20/yard fabric instead of the hundreds you have at $8-10/yard.

If you need to catch up, go up on your prices. That weeds out the ones that are just fishing, not really serious, or just too darn cheap (don't take that the wrong way.....you know how to run your business best.)

Good luck to you and the Mrs. The service industry is one of the only things we have left in Mericuh because manufacturing has set sail.

--
    If she can’t keep up with the work, there is always the possibility of turning down jobs instead of letting them pile up. No need to pour water in a boat thats already taking on water.
    my feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-hoosierlogger

TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Current rides
    Taurus 650 (green)
    85 250es big red
    83 ALT50 (5 year old daughters)
    82 ALT50
    82 ALT50
    84 atc 70 stroked big bore 90 STILL in progress.
    71 QA50
    93 TRX 300 FW

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining b!tches I've seen in my entire life.
    You might be strong as an ox, but without a cart you are just a big dumb animal.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //