//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cosmic Quads still around?

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierlogger View Post
    If she can’t keep up with the work, there is always the possibility of turning down jobs instead of letting them pile up. No need to pour water in a boat thats already taking on water.
    She does, and 95% are adamant for her to do the work, no matter how long the wait. Even then if you do deny, you still get branded the asshole...And if you honestly believe you can make correspondence, price quote unbox a seat, do artwork, clean the pan, repair broken studs, and brackets, install new foam, shave custom foam, vector custom artwork, find a box that somebody did not provide a good enough one, or one at all, make contact, collect payment, print a shipping label, and schedule a return pickup in 2 hours, you are a fool. In that scale of thinking, you can drop limb, cut and and neatly stack a 100 foot oak in 4 hours while maintaining your equipment, driving there re fueling etc.....For 200$..... Oh by the way, you gotta drop your saw right in the middle of the job, to answer it, or respond to an email immediately, cuz that next tree cut guy is the only one that exists....LOL

The only people that really have ever bitched seemed to be relegated to this forum, and usually only chime in by hearsay and no personal experience with us..We still waiting for these reports of
    " several " people that have been unhappy. 15 years of here doing this, 1000s of 1000s of jobs and we can recall 10 people that we know of being cranked and having good reason for it. Most people dont even keep a trike as long as her 3ww view of a "failing " business has been around..
    As said you just can't make everybody happy all the time. We will be raising prices substantialy
    as suggested as it has been way overdue.

And knowing that makes it easy to tolerate the BS..
    Everyone else, Thanks for your understanding and support.
    Last edited by Mosh; 08-08-2018 at 06:59 AM.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    I'm all for it!! If it helps MrsMosh have the ability to bring on hands, possibly improve her production area with some well deserved space. Then when things fall into place on down time print Art, on her screen printing vision. No lack of hussel in either of you, that's for sure. Profits aren't just for pocket sake, not every customer that walks in is a friend, but leaves with the respect as one. If you give away a bone to a hungry stray dog outta sympathy, 2 things are true: the dog will return for another free bone; and it has teeth and you never know it might bite even though you showed compassion.
    This started as an unknown tallent from a very talented hands on woman who is beyond a growth spurt. The jump is itself not without risk, is and agreed over due. I understand in many ways by keeping it small the adage it will keep costs down. It has to a point where your ready to throw the towel it's almost too much. I hope the increase allows her to free up time to Market her BRAND. Thus bringing on more hands and associated vendors and manufactures to allow reproduction products of your own, that simplify your success(seat pans/foam).

Just think 1day ship on stocked inventory 250R full reproduction seats....ready to sell. Then 350X or kits for the do it yourlogger way kinda guys that can't wait or feel they can do just a good a job. The end result is your justified in your need to grow and it takes money...just set the bar. Most of us with businesses understand, you can only pound so many nails in a day by yourself.
    Last edited by Tri-Z 250; 08-08-2018 at 02:02 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosh View Post
    She does, and 95% are adamant for her to do the work, no matter how long the wait. Even then if you do deny, you still get branded the asshole...And if you honestly believe you can make correspondence, price quote unbox a seat, do artwork, clean the pan, repair broken studs, and brackets, install new foam, shave custom foam, vector custom artwork, find a box that somebody did not provide a good enough one, or one at all, make contact, collect payment, print a shipping label, and schedule a return pickup in 2 hours, you are a fool. In that scale of thinking, you can drop limb, cut and and neatly stack a 100 foot oak in 4 hours while maintaining your equipment, driving there re fueling etc.....For 200$..... Oh by the way, you gotta drop your saw right in the middle of the job, to answer it, or respond to an email immediately, cuz that next tree cut guy is the only one that exists....LOL

The only people that really have ever bitched seemed to be relegated to this forum, and usually only chime in by hearsay and no personal experience with us..We still waiting for these reports of
    " several " people that have been unhappy. 15 years of here doing this, 1000s of 1000s of jobs and we can recall 10 people that we know of being cranked and having good reason for it. Most people dont even keep a trike as long as her 3ww view of a "failing " business has been around..
    As said you just can't make everybody happy all the time. We will be raising prices substantialy
    as suggested as it has been way overdue.

And knowing that makes it easy to tolerate the BS..
    Everyone else, Thanks for your understanding and support.
    Yeah... I’ve done business with her in the past and it was a pleasant timely experience. I’m just un-sure why if the business is in such high demand that it takes 6 months to turn around a seat that she hasnt went full time with it. You make it sound like people beg her to do their seats. If that’s the case she could go big time with it. Also you can’t give me this about it taking to much time to return a phone call, answer a PM or return an email. I wrote this entire reply while on the toilet. There is always time for good business communication no matter how large or small the business.
    my feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-hoosierlogger

TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Current rides
    Taurus 650 (green)
    85 250es big red
    83 ALT50 (5 year old daughters)
    82 ALT50
    82 ALT50
    84 atc 70 stroked big bore 90 STILL in progress.
    71 QA50
    93 TRX 300 FW

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining b!tches I've seen in my entire life.
    You might be strong as an ox, but without a cart you are just a big dumb animal.

--
    What make you think it's part time? That's more slant from your end.

As a Community we can only hope changes allow the ability to keep getting product. We also hope the changes made allows everyone involved an ability to reach further goals to ad to a stronger future.

--
    ^^Sorry my Glammy siphon app needs up dated. Your somehow relating your Hindi call, and your loneliness too the fact your communications skills suck. I do get your either Gay or Straight and convincing the caller you can't have it both ways, is a clear indication your seat isn't covered. Should you need a Rainbow style Pink custom one made....Don't be afraid to fly your own colors no ones gonna give you Drama over it.

--
    Im trying to get Sue from Fast N Loud to do my seats.She keeps calling me a Assmonkey.
    250r rules

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Yeah i got this one for $20 on E-gay
    das racistsess
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180810_103552.jpg  
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Yeah i got this one for $20 on E-gay
    raise hell praise dale!
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    If you need some stock seats done I do them on the side I use the seat covers from Bangkok or ones from ebay, if you're okay with them. but I Do cover them .I'm the one that does Bryan ditches seats. pm me if interested

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //