//ArrowChat Code

Thread: This is the Canada speedometer dude: 200X drive here!!

--

This is the Canada speedometer dude: 200X drive here!!

He must be down to parts now. but a "d" drive is hard to find!! 150$ for the "d" type drive...

You can use other cables, guides and heads. But the drive is a must for 23.5" tires!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hondaline-S...sAAOSwM9xbjdCS

He may have a few kits left, IDK.

He's got other rare NOS parts and Hondaline stuff. Don't see this stuff much these days, for ANY amount...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Well, I bought some more... I believe he is finally out of speedo kits...

IMHO, this was a chance in a lifetime. The last time speedos sold like this, was a decade ago.

Even VMS Mike had listed some a couple years back; The kits were 499$, and that's with NO SPEEDO HEAD, and he got it.

Unfortunately, this guy didn't have any 250R kits, but he had the drives themselves which is truly the most important part.

He's got 2 250SX drives left for about 150$ each, I may scoop them up, we'll see. Normally these go with a head and a cable for 500$ plus...

Carry on boys and girls
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Agreed. I was also in the mix of parts with him. I managed to get a hold of him and loaded on some parts myself.

--
    I got more yesterday NO MORE, I'M DONE!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    I got more yesterday NO MORE, I'M DONE!!

Lol yeah I keep telling myself the same thing. Just remember Canada post gave the green light to possibly go on strike as of September 26th. Could effect some packages.

--
    Good lord, I bought more...

This guy has absolutely flooded this market with well over 100 speedometer gearboxes and/or kits!!

I bought WAY TOO MANY!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //