//ArrowChat Code

Thread: I got a question about led lights on an 84 honda 250r

--

Question I got a question about led lights on an 84 honda 250r

Hi everyone

So I am new to the atc world just got my 1st atc it's a 1984 honda 250r I am working on it have yet to ride it as it needs an upper engine rebuild.

So my question is what all do I need to install led head and tail lights on the 84 honda 250r I have the led lights ready for it I just want to make sure I wont blow them by directly installing them your help in much appreciated

--
    You would need to install a regulator/rectifier. The man to help with this is Ps2fixer. Give him a PM. He'll be able to tell you more than you care to know about the wiring on these trikes.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 350for350 View Post
    You would need to install a regulator/rectifier. The man to help with this is Ps2fixer. Give him a PM. He'll be able to tell you more than you care to know about the wiring on these trikes.
    Thanks for the help and i will pm him

--
    I recommend for just a regulator using a yamaha banshee voltage regulator. Easy to wire in just ties into the lighting wire from the lighting coil and grounds to the frame, but if you are wanting to go dc volts to the leds then you will need a regulator rectifier, and the chinese ones work pretty good for that.
    rectum nothin damn near killed them
    feel free to leave feed back for me here. http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...06#post1119306

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //