//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Anyone else ever change to Boyeson reeds and chase a WOT flutter?

3Z with Fangs! is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Brat??? I'm a grown ass 38 year old man that works hard for his money!!! Trying to put together the best that I can from info I've gathered, I'm far from a Brat!

3Z with Fangs! is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I'm working through it, thank you.

--
    Hey glamy, did you find another ak47kid?
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    https://youtu.be/9HlSxHivzGQ
    Just for Glamy! 39mm PWK, 50 pilot, CEJ needle center clip, 162 main. VF3 reeds, ported jug with additional Boyeson port, polished exhaust raised 3mm (yup 3mm) (Team Yamaha ported) Head milled 1mm, Dynoport High Volume pipe.

--
    So tonight after so many jet changes, talks with Outlaw and much frustration I just had this feeling that whatever was ailing my Z had to be electrical. I had looked at the plug wire once before and wasn't a fan of how it looked. I thought I'd remembered having a complete coil setup from a Blaster. I had to repair the signal wire but otherwise it was good. A quick cleanup of the coil, wire and boot and I bolted it on, warmed up the bike and it ripped one heck of a pass, THE FLUTTER IS GONE!! Now I can actually focus on tuning this thing right! Praise the Lord!!

Outlaw #24 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Glad you got it figured out! The spark plug caps are way cheap, but they will screw your whole life up when they aren't putting out the right spark throughout the power band!

--
    Like 95% of 2 stroke owners chasing power band issues always think its jet / carburetor related and it never is .
    Glad you finally figured it out .
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    Thanks, me too!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //