//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Thread: New member from Arizona

--

New member from Arizona

I am new to the site....I own an 85 Honda350x (stock ) for the most part. The bike has been sitting all primered an rough shape since they started OHV sticker. ..Finally got a title an plate...The bike has been to Imperial dunes several times. I am a bigger guy....need more to the ground! I started a new post in the newbie section! Big bore questions. ..any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ranvier is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    There is a pretty great AZ trike crew.

--
    Hello and welcome. There’s a couple big bore kits out there at the moment. Kustom kraft still makes a 452 kit and 4stroketech makes a 500 kit. Both require to split the cases to bore them. And then you probably need to do the valves cam and car plus exhaust to let it breath. There’s other easier options to let these bikes breath. Plus you’ll need suspension. Welcome to the money dump. Any questions feel free to ask. Lots of good knowledge here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

--
    I weigh 270 lbs and both of my old stock 350s did well. In fact my 85 was all stock except for a Bassani exhaust and some intake modifications (jetting I don't recall)....... and I swear it was as quick as my LTZ400 if not quicker.

At the time I momentarily flirted with the idea of more cc but to do it right....not just the big bore kit and jetting....but to do it right would be nearly 2K. And then strung out analog (non computer controlled) machines can become very temperamental. All this only to have some bone stock 250R hand me my ass up Oldsmobile.

Let's see some pictures of your 350X. They are very nice machines

--
    I’m new and from AZ also! I live in Avondale and there is a ton of places to ride! Nice 350x bro

--
    What's up. ...What's up....Thanks for saying Hi....and the input...Now my money pit calls....lol....! I think just cam, ,little bigger bore...from mega cycle cams...re-do the clutch is my runs better solution. ...! ANY input is appreciated. ..even just say what's up!

--
    Don't forget to free up your intake and exhaust. Otherwise, you'll never get the maximum out of your other upgrades.

--
    Thank you ..For the reply! I wanted to throw in there talk about nerf bars...I seen some posts of 250cc quads that were direct bolt up....I also seen some swing arm mods that I loved. ...I just can't reply to it until I have full membership ..so that being said. ...! Add some stuff..I like the builds...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //