//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Who has Sprock stuff laying around?

3Z with Fangs! is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Who has Sprock stuff laying around?

I feel like I'm about 10 years too late to the Tri-Z Glory days. Sprock did a ton for them from what I've read. Anything from the cool head to big bored to swing arms. Who's hoarding this stuff? I want in! And out of curiosity what does Sprock still actually make?

--
    According to posts on the Tecate facebook page, Sprock is currently making cool heads for the 1st generation Tecate. He promised some at the beginning of the summer but we haven't seen them yet. He made/makes really good stuff but I think work and other projects are taking up most of his time. I haven't heard of him reproducing Tri-Z parts but if there was enough demand he might. You might try contacting him. I've got his Tri-Z parts on my 86 and they work great. Keep your eye on ebay, his parts show up now and then.

atc12 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I have an 86 tecate head that I didn't ever use and no longer need. His stuff is really nice if you can find it!

--
    Same here..brought 1 of his first batch tri z cool heads. and 25cc dome for the bigbore kit. It's been in its original packing for 12 years.

3Z with Fangs! is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I'll try to keep my eyes peeled. The big bore kit and built head im really interested in and a +2 swingarm but that didn't have to be Sprock. New swingarms are very expensive, it would be nice to find a decent used one affordably.

--
    You guys need to check out Off-Road Innovations. They're located in New York, and stock/sell pretty much everything that Cory Sprock makes. They have a lot of parts for the Tri-Z and the Tecate. They just completely reworked their whole website and have a lot of new parts and products.
    I bought a bunch of Tri-Z parts from them about 1 1/2yrs. ago, very nice to deal with on the phone. They did give me a bit of a break on prices because I called them to place my order instead of using e-bay. Not sure if that's their policy, but it was nice.

--
    I will definitely check them out! Thank you!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //