//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 59

Thread: Dr. Ford and Brett Kavanaugh

  1. #16
    Scootertrash's Avatar
    Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community Lord of the trike
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MN
    --
    4,025


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DoWFVBoWsAAGNJu.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	254848
    Who is Q?

    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

    Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.


    If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    --
    7,867
    Looks like the Hollywood hate machine is firing on all cylinders as is the left side media on this issue.

    Bill Maher in particular. He’d always been the guy that made me smirk a little even though I didn’t agree with his views, but when he called all Sarah Palin’s constituents meth-heads I decided he was an asshole unworthy of my smirks. If what I read he said last night is true, he’s sunk to a new low.

    It’s only a matter of time until someone claims his name used to be Kavanaughski and that he’s a Russian spy.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 09-30-2018 at 03:06 PM.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    My underwater lair
    --
    4,115
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Looks like the Hollywood hate machine is firing on all cylinders as is the left side media on this issue.

    Bill Maher in particular. He’d always been the guy that made me smirk a little even though I didn’t agree with his views, but when he called all Sarah Palin’s constituents meth-heads I decided he was an asshole unworthy of my smirks. If what I read he said last night is true, he’s sunk to a new low.
    They seem to have the same taste in eyewear....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DoWFVBoWsAAGNJu.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	254848



    Hmm.......

    https://youtu.be/YacPdHPnLdU

    Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    --
    71
    One thing I have been studying on my own and find fascinating ever since I had a conflict resolution class in graduate school is body language. Every time there is a big event like this there are “experts” that weigh in on body language. I recommend you watch the ones for Jonbenet Ramsey and The ones on Bill Clinton. I found the following one on the subject in this forum.

    https://youtu.be/uGxr1VQ2dPI

    Edit - to be fair the more videos I watch of this body language “expert” she appears to definitely support the Republican Party. That is just something to keep in mind while watching them.
    Last edited by Mach-10; 09-30-2018 at 07:44 PM.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    --
    7,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach-10 View Post
    One thing I have been studying on my own and find fascinating ever since I had a conflict resolution class in graduate school is body language. Every time there is a big event like this there are “experts” that weigh in on body language. I recommend you watch the ones for Jonbenet Ramsey and The ones on Bill Clinton. I found the following one on the subject in this forum.

    https://youtu.be/uGxr1VQ2dPI
    That’s a fascinating topic. As someone who plays Texas Holdem whenever I can I like looking for signs of BS, but to date I suck at it.

    I have believe that politicians study on how NOT to show classic signs of lying. Think of it as tools of the trade for them. Hillary Clinton is one of the best I’ve noticed. She works a room with her eyes like few others can as she spews her sewage.

    I didn’t see Ford do anything weird other than appear extraordinary well rehearsed for some of her answers. I suspect that part of the delay tactics she used in order to bump the date from Monday to Thursday for her appearance was so that she could be coached.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    --
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    That’s a fascinating topic. As someone who plays Texas Holdem whenever I can I like looking for signs of BS, but to date I suck at it.

    I have believe that politicians study on how NOT to show classic signs of lying. Think of it as tools of the trade for them. Hillary Clinton is one of the best I’ve noticed. She works a room with her eyes like few others can as she spews her sewage.

    I didn’t see Ford do anything weird other than appear extraordinary well rehearsed for some of her answers. I suspect that part of the delay tactics she used in order to bump the date from Monday to Thursday for her appearance was so that she could be coached.
    Yes people can be trained on how to use body language. Dr. Ford most likely is well trained. However , everyone puts off things called micro expressions. These are harder to fake and train for. If you ever watched the show lie to me, there is some truth too it.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    --
    7,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach-10 View Post
    Yes people can be trained on how to use body language. Dr. Ford most likely is well trained. However , everyone puts off things called micro expressions. These are harder to fake and train for. If you ever watched the show lie to me, there is some truth too it.
    I think the trick to being a good liar is to convince ones self that the lie is truth. If you can convince yourself it becomes easier to convince others, at least until you get caught in the lie as is usually what happens. That’s when diversion is needed, another tool of a good career politician. Kellyanne Conway is a master of that art.


    Yeah, I watched that series. I also vowed to never marry a woman who took whatever courses that guy did!
    Last edited by El Camexican; 09-30-2018 at 10:30 PM.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    snyder texas
    --
    452
    not exactly related to this subject but, it was mentioned that the hash tag symbol #, for us older folks stands for pound. so how is this going to change the "#METOO" hmmm??
    you know whats right therefore you know what is expected

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    --
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by danbur55 View Post
    not exactly related to this subject but, it was mentioned that the hash tag symbol #, for us older folks stands for pound. so how is this going to change the "#METOO" hmmm??
    Lol that’s funny.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    My underwater lair
    --
    4,115
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    ..... That’s when diversion is needed, another tool of a good career politician. Kellyanne Conway is a master of that art.
    .......
    Do you mean KC is good at diverting or that she is good at BEING the diversion?

    I always assumed the latter. Whenever T-rump needed the heat off of him for a while, she would bounce along conveniently, do an interview, and create enough soundbyte mockery gold, that the media would spend the week trashing her instead of him

    Off topic.....Sarah Sanders is doing a fine job playing goalie, imo. She might be White House worthy herself.



    Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    --
    7,867
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Do you mean KC is good at diverting or that she is good at BEING the diversion?
    I'm going with both, but she's proves that she's made of Teflon whenever they try to put her back on the rails while being the diversion.

    Sanders Huckabee is one tough cookie. I don't know how she does what she does, or what kind of soap she uses to wash it off at the end of the day, but I bet her husband has supper on the table and her slippers and newspaper ready when she gets home.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    --
    1,409
    Quote Originally Posted by danbur55 View Post
    not exactly related to this subject but, it was mentioned that the hash tag symbol #, for us older folks stands for pound. so how is this going to change the "#METOO" hmmm??
    Funny strange more women should realize this
    .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m2.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	254870

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    --
    1,409
    KellyAnn always talks over the reporter straight into the commercial break

    Sarah Sanders can certainly hold her own, she takes a lot of abuse and rarely see her flinch

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    --
    1,409
    I think Brett gets a little defensive over his beer drinking. Gotta say when he was asked about the possibility of ever blacking out he wasn't able to convince me it never happened......wish he was sharp enough to deflect and say why ask me if I black out, like I would even remember if I do?

    One thing during his questioning was the definition of sexual behavior.
    Why didn't Dr. Ford have the same set of questions asked of her?

    The first ten minutes of his questioning before he tagged out and got his mind back on track surprised me. This GOP prosecutor used by the Senators really got him off balance from the onset with a few of her questions and the Dems knew exactly where to keep on goading him throughout the rest of the hearing.

    That SNL skit by Matt Damon really highlighted his lowest moments of the 'job interview'
    BTW Matt Damon is a total hypocrite making fun of Kavanaugh's reaction to false accusations, Damon was interviewed last year saying he would take on any #metoo claim full bore and bankrupt his accuser in court. His reasoning during the interview made me tend to think he would go scorched earth on a true victim just to protect his $$$ and fame

  15. #30
    Scootertrash's Avatar
    Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community Lord of the trike
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MN
    --
    4,025
    Who is Q?

    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

    Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.


    If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //