//ArrowChat Code

Thread: ATC200X Clutch Perch, Lever and Grips

--

ATC200X Clutch Perch, Lever and Grips

The clutch perch on my ‘84 ATC200X is broken and some idiot replaced the lever with one that is too short to clear the ignition and headlight switch assembly.

Any ideas on replacing them? OEM or Aftermarket?

Also, I need new grips. What does everybody like? I’m new to the game.

--
    Unless you want OEM, you should be able to find a universal type of lever/perch combo for fairly cheap on Ebay. I also buy my grips on Ebay. I just search through them until I find the type and color that I want. There are two different type of grip sets. The one for ATVs will have the same size of hole in the center. The ones for motorcycles will have one hole slightly larger than the other one. This is so you can slip it over the throttle tube on the twist throttle. You can look at the ends of them and see the difference in hole sizes on the motorcycle grips.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 350for350 View Post
    Unless you want OEM, you should be able to find a universal type of lever/perch combo for fairly cheap on Ebay. I also buy my grips on Ebay. I just search through them until I find the type and color that I want. There are two different type of grip sets. The one for ATVs will have the same size of hole in the center. The ones for motorcycles will have one hole slightly larger than the other one. This is so you can slip it over the throttle tube on the twist throttle. You can look at the ends of them and see the difference in hole sizes on the motorcycle grips.
    Thanks. As far as grips I think I’m going to go with either the Renthal G171 or a set of ODI.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //