//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Thread: 1985 250sx carburetor loading up

--

1985 250sx carburetor loading up

So Iím rebuilding my new to me 1985 250sx. So far Iíve took the top end apart deglazed the bore put new rings in it ground the vaules then cleaned and put back in the frame. Next took out the carb took it apart and cleaned with whole can of brake cleaner. Bought the shindy rebuild kit and put it back together how I had found it hopfully. Threw that thing back in thinking it be running in no time started up after second turn over sounded great. Revved it a little, idle started to change and it started to load up sounding like the cam was as big as a bucket, Iíve now taken it out 4 times trying to mess with it only to get to were now the fuel is leaking out of the bottom of the bowl. I donít know what else to do if ya could give some tips or pics on why itís loading, how to fix it, and what I did wrong it would be much appreciated.

More info: has a new k&n air filter and a little fuel filter on the hose going to the carb from the tank

--
    Sounds like the float valve seat is either dirty or possibly scratched, pull it back apart and look real good .
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //