//ArrowChat Code
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: ‘82 250R-put away wet

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Also, since, nobody mentioned, it, you have superb spark by the looks of it in the photo.

--
    I’m sitting here thinking, if I want this little 250 to half a chance to keep up with big bully 350...........it’s going to need a real set of rubber.

Bonus foot print shots and a bed with an after hour visitor if you can spot it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    ...or something blocking the exhaust, like more muffler packing.
    I’m assuming you saw the picture of what came out of my OEM muffler, since you saw spark. also came with a spark arrestor, originally, you say? Will 6” work?
    I’m not sure, at the moment, what material is used for that. It appears to have hair in it. That’s why I thought it was mice.
    I’d like to be able to repack it. I would guess it’s serviceable since there are screws in it. That’s on my list, to find out.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    6 inches will work but hopegully someone else can measure theirs for comparison. The hair ball that came out is not muffler packing. Muffler packing would be black and oily after 35 years. Someone else can tell you if it is repackable cuz im a kawi guy but i try to help the less fortunate jona owners whenever i think i can.

--
    Jesus, guess i shouldn't post from my cell phone. How bout "hopefully" and "honda". As you can see, i aint gots no edit buttonz.

--

‘82 250R-put away wet

Thanks for putting up with me. Here’s a few more of what it was like when I found it:
    I think the red in the crank case is overspray.

Last edited by Jd110; 03-11-2019 at 09:15 AM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //