//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Been slow here llately?

--

Been slow here llately?

Not so many posts here lately and less in the 3ww shop or is it just me.

3Z with Fangs! is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Definitely seems slow to me.

--
    Facebook sites are doing well though I think. Hope we don't lose this resourcee

Ranvier is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I still search these forums often....org stopped working for me, and it’s a shame things are so slow since there is so much archived information here compared to fb.

--
    Bring back Barnett, he always had interesting posts & good advise.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Ward, don't you think you were a little hard on the beaver last night?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2b2k8z.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	377.8 KB 
ID:	254972
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

3Z with Fangs! is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    The whole problem with the Facebook stuff is that not everyone is on Facebook or doesn't want to be on Facebook for personal reasons. I prefer the forum.

--
    Seems very slow to me. Lots of threads with no responses at all. ...of course, if one has nothing meaningful to add I can understand.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Seems very slow to me. Lots of threads with no responses at all. ...of course, if one has nothing meaningful to add I can understand.
    Sometimes I respond just to bump the topic and maybe get some replies from others who may not have seen the thread

Basically, this place is a way to have conversations and sometimes in a conversation, you have to make small talk even if it's irrelevant or not helpful.

The key is to, at least, engage

If you're a newbie and you pop in here to get advice on the trike in your garage that you just bought and you're already irritated by the hoops and probationary thing, the final nail in the coffin is when you post a question and only get one or no responses. The future of this place is in our New Member Discussion forum if we want to see growth of any kind

If this place were booming, newbs might not mind probation as much but going thru all that just to get an audience of maybe 50 regular weekly posters and 100 occasional yearly cameo appearances isn't going to cut it for alot of people. The same holds true when the answers they used to get were degrading and sanctimonious or their question turned into a dick swinging contest between virtual self-proclaimed internet power users and general know-everything's. We have to give people a reason to show up and check their feed.

You've been really active and engaging without being a post whore since you showed up and it's appreciated by me, at least. Hopefully other extroverted people speak up

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    If this place were booming, newbs might not mind probation as much but going thru all that just to get an audience of maybe 50 regular weekly posters and 100 occasional yearly cameo appearances isn't going to cut it for alot of people. The same holds true when the answers they used to get were degrading and sanctimonious or their question turned into a dick swinging contest between virtual self-proclaimed internet power users and general know-everything's. We have to give people a reason to show up and check their feed.
    I agree.

But the rambunctious of before seems gone and that rambunctiousness did draw a crowd. Barn was behaving until the end..Damon kinda the same. The back and forth between the Chewbacca and DOHC was always entertaining. And all the while through that valuable info was there. I miss Fabs posts. Poppathreewheelgeorgio was fun with jibjab.

I guess everything moves on.

--
    Well said Chops. Unfortunate that we can't all take each other with a grain of salt at times, but there have been a couple members whose rancid personalities couldn't be ingested with a bottle of Tabasco sauce.

You think Fabs will be back? I hope you're right, but he seems to have finally broke free of this place as he'd threatened to do on a few previous occasions. I don't ever recall him being gone this long.

I can think of a dozen people I'd like to see back on here, but I doubt it will happen, so here's to new members and topics
    It sucks to get old

Dave8338 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    This forum will most certainly live on. Too much knowledge to lose and talent to trash.
    The Goal... All I Need Is The Time...

--
    there are lurkers
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    there are lurkers
    ^^^hey it's that guy!^^^

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    But what if i don`t ad anything meaningful..........and still do ...........what about that ?.........it`s very slow around here and i mean to get to the bottom of that............there`s a hole lot to talk about ...........like why are dem these pimple`s on my arse ??.........and den you squeeze dem .........and den little Aliens pop out...........and den you don`t know where dey go .........no more and den .......extrovert......introvert .........lets call the whole thing off ........

For all the good and the bad dude......you are one different colored duck.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //