//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Been slow here llately?

--
    Why point fingers...Let's face it since I've been around the tone and the input on the site has turned. No longer do certian members feel the site should be Family friendly any 13yr old could read freely, about good info on 3wheelers. It's become their life policy to pollute non related 3wheeler topics. Why? I have my own opinion as to the constant barrage of Leftist who claim Right...but act in destructive input to ad nothing but unrealated garbage. Ever since .com Westcoast shut down this place has turned into a "we'll bend with exceptance to the few." Sure FB is a place where these people can't exist, you simple block them from what you follow and FB edits them for you, I've heard. So I'm pretty sure these individuals feel getting blocked isn't as much fun as creating a new tag here and proving the I'm smarter than you and I'm unstoppable. This place has no focus anymore, were all in the boat but not paddling in same direction, in alliance to reach the shore. You get all walks of life here, opinions included like it or not. Do I care if you write like a 2yr old spew topics and views not needed in a site for 3Wheeled enthusiasts? No I just scroll down like a list of machines you no longer own. If your measured by members and disliked enough your banned and to these Leftish types it triggers the Game On mode. Why Political, Pot, Distructive topics have a home here can only be answered by those who flood the zone; and the decision to open such an area. I suggest as topics appear in these areas they don't get posted on the What's New. Also after 15days the Entire Area gets wiped clean and Flushed. Giving credence and bending leads to false confidence of exceptance. It's allowing the individuals to form an ego of I'm important and needed also allowing their view to infect the rest of the site as they just can't stop flooding the boat. This was the goto...now it's the check in from time to time by the OG knowledge and input. If your History of contant is to be remembered as a vision of 3wheelers I feel your heading in the wrong direction. How about a linked site for these topics, not to be associated the the Historic recorded of this site.

Keep on keeping on...at least the boat still floats.

--
    I'm still around. I dont post much these days but I do visit from time to time.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    I agree.

But the rambunctious of before seems gone and that rambunctiousness did draw a crowd. Barn was behaving until the end..Damon kinda the same. The back and forth between the Chewbacca and DOHC was always entertaining. And all the while through that valuable info was there. I miss Fabs posts. Poppathreewheelgeorgio was fun with jibjab.

I guess everything moves on.
    Let's not forget bcredneck and all his contraptions that he built and rode!
    Trikes
    1970/71 US 90 (Aquarius Blue)
    1970/71 US 90 (Future Project)
    1972/73 US 90 Camo Project (110 Big Bore)
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1977 ATC 90 w/83 110 motor (Fugly)
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

1965 Marketeer 3 Wheel Golf Cart with 1986 Honda 250 drivetrain

TF 2015

Other
    1983 Honda Z50
    1978 Honda XL75

Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-coopool
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-coolpool

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Sometimes I super glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I’m a T-Rex.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

ATCKevin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    ^^^^

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    My tits are so nice.............i get excited just lookin at myself !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cute_and_angry_t_rex_rawr_square_sticker-r98036984ca174af888667ab1339fe327_v9wf3_8byvr_324.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	255125

Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    I was thinking about this thread yesterday as I was posting elsewhere. Pretty tough crowd around here for responses. Typically the responses are high in quality and low in volume.....tough crowd to get excited though. Except for Glamy. Give him a mirror and an old sock and he gets all kind of excited.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    Well the days of who can top the next guys bike build are over, now its back to the poor people builds or those who dont want to spend a ton on a 35 + year old toy. I'll get yelled at about this but you know its true.

--
    Well, I'm all about them 'Poor people' builds. I like seeing what I can MAKE work, not what I can buy and bolt on. Although, I must be honest, I wouldn't be this way if I had the money to actually buy something. LOL!!
    Check out the Green Goblin I am building right now in the Mad Scientist lair. It's basically a thread about How can I take this junk sh!t and make something that will move under it's own power
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    I normally build bikes out of spares I've parted.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    Well the days of who can top the next guys bike build are over, now its back to the poor people builds or those who dont want to spend a ton on a 35 + year old toy. I'll get yelled at about this but you know its true.
    Pure stupidity as usual.

Maybe when I see it fit I'll get the forum going again but we'll see. We've gotten rid of The BTK thread killer and nobody cares anymore what Mexico or Canada has to say, so it's looking a little more appealing lately. If I start posting again, everyone just pretend someone else is posting for me. Then some people might see it fit to align themselves with someone so undesirable as myself.

Also, I love glamy and Shep is muh friend
    Last edited by yaegerb; 10-31-2018 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Please don’t type racial slurs on this site.

--
    Pure stupidity as usual.

We've gotten rid of The BTK thread killer and nobody cares anymore what Mexico or Canada has to say, so it's looking a little more appealing lately. If I start posting again, everyone just pretend someone else is posting for me. Then some people might see it fit to align themselves with someone so undesirable as myself.
    Not sure what the BTK thread killer is(?)... Sure "Blame Canada" LOL. I know it was not me nor Mr. Mexico.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    I think facebook has stolen a lot of traffic due to its niche appeal. You don't have to scan through a bunch of machines you're not interested in. Plus, a lot of the aftermarket goodies are being sold through facebook. The downside of facebook is that it doesn't archive information.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //