//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Been slow here llately?

--
    Well, I'm all about them 'Poor people' builds. I like seeing what I can MAKE work, not what I can buy and bolt on. Although, I must be honest, I wouldn't be this way if I had the money to actually buy something. LOL!!
    Check out the Green Goblin I am building right now in the Mad Scientist lair. It's basically a thread about How can I take this junk sh!t and make something that will move under it's own power
    Amateur Resurrectionist

--
    I normally build bikes out of spares I've parted.
    2005 KFX700
    2001 Blaster
    2015 Rancher 420 dct eps irs

Coal Country Rider

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    Well the days of who can top the next guys bike build are over, now its back to the poor people builds or those who dont want to spend a ton on a 35 + year old toy. I'll get yelled at about this but you know its true.
    Pure stupidity as usual.

Maybe when I see it fit I'll get the forum going again but we'll see. We've gotten rid of The BTK thread killer and nobody cares anymore what Mexico or Canada has to say, so it's looking a little more appealing lately. If I start posting again, everyone just pretend someone else is posting for me. Then some people might see it fit to align themselves with someone so undesirable as myself.

Also, I love glamy and Shep is muh friend
    Last edited by yaegerb; 10-31-2018 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Please don’t type racial slurs on this site.

--
    It is time .......for you to stop ...........all of your sobbing.........yeah yeah .......stop sobbing..........and there`s one thing you gotta do ...........to make me still want ........you............ya gotta start Sheppin now !..............yeah yeah .........gotta start Sheppin .......ooooooooooohhhhhhh............start Sheppin ...........start Sheppin
    Last edited by glamy; 11-01-2018 at 10:40 AM. Reason: your bandwidth does not concern me !

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Pure stupidity as usual.

We've gotten rid of The BTK thread killer and nobody cares anymore what Mexico or Canada has to say, so it's looking a little more appealing lately. If I start posting again, everyone just pretend someone else is posting for me. Then some people might see it fit to align themselves with someone so undesirable as myself.
    Not sure what the BTK thread killer is(?)... Sure "Blame Canada" LOL. I know it was not me nor Mr. Mexico.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    I think facebook has stolen a lot of traffic due to its niche appeal. You don't have to scan through a bunch of machines you're not interested in. Plus, a lot of the aftermarket goodies are being sold through facebook. The downside of facebook is that it doesn't archive information.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //