//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Pretty cool score online... HOW ABOUT YOU??

--

Question Pretty cool score online... HOW ABOUT YOU??

I check Ebay quite a few times a day, every day, every week, every month and every year. I buy rare stuff, keep what I want, resell the others.

It has been very good to me being so persistent. I have DOZENS of scores I have gotten over the years. Ebay never use to "suggest" an approximate value as they do now when you list something; That itself has hurt me a bit.

Last night I hopped on and found a set of 1984/85 Honda ATC200X NOS OEM red Gas tank shrouds!!

I have NEVER, I repeat, NEVER ever ever seen a NOS set before in my entire history on the internet!!!!

Soooo, now I have a set of NOS 1st generation 200X fork boots and gas tank shrouds in the original bags.

I don't need them, so I'll either offer them up as a "package" deal, or trade them for something I've always wanted; But, that's a small list, as I pretty much buy whatever I want to have...

I certainly cannot compete with Andy, Matt, Mike etc etc, but all the searching I do does seem to pay off from time to time.

What are some of your "best scores ever" you have found in the recent years as things dry up??
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    My 86-87 NOS Tecate Rear fender that supposedly was maybe only the third known in existence yet at the time. I sold it to an individual off here who resides in Greece I believe. Got a text from a acquaintance at a small local ATV shop that asked if I was interested in buying it from him.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tecate4.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	255007Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tectate7.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	153.7 KB 
ID:	255009Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tecate5.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	255008

--
    ^^I thought you could still buy the 2nd gen front/rear fenders and left shroud new up until just a few years ago? Or were they not as good as the new ones from way back?

Rob

--
    Quote Originally Posted by rdlsz24 View Post
    ^^I thought you could still buy the 2nd gen front/rear fenders and left shroud new up until just a few years ago? Or were they not as good as the new ones from way back?

Rob
    Yes, you are correct. All the green boys were grabbin them up!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Those were OEM replacements...not exactly the same as the OEM originals. I had to be educated on this once I discovered this piece...

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...te-Rear-Fender

--
    Hmmm, so they're OEM Japan fenders, but a different mold it sounds??...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //