//ArrowChat Code

Thread: How is the weather?

--

How is the weather?

This summer has been hot here. Only got out on my bike once. Trike needs some lovin'. AC cranking for most of the summer. Temps have been up and down over the last couple of weeks. Just had my AC on at the beginning of the week. Now I have my furnace on for the last couple of days. YO-YO.
    Trees are dropping leaves like crazy now. Going down to 3C tonight.

States had some bad weather lately. Hope everyone is good.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    I’m told it’s been snowing in the Peg. Still hotter than normal down here, but now we have beach like humidity. Yesterday was so bad I was breaking into a sweat every time I exerted myself and blinked.

Feels wierd watching hockey with the AC on.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Western PA hit 87 last Tuesday. Yesterday's low was 37. We are used to big temp swings in Pennsylvania, but not 50 degrees! It felt like Mother Nature flipped the switch from summer to winter.

In Canada, that is 31C on Tues, 3C on Sunday. 28 degree swing doesn't sound nearly as drastic.

ATCKevin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Canadian View Post
    This summer has been hot here. Only got out on my bike once. Trike needs some lovin'. AC cranking for most of the summer. Temps have been up and down over the last couple of weeks. Just had my AC on at the beginning of the week. Now I have my furnace on for the last couple of days. YO-YO.
    Trees are dropping leaves like crazy now. Going down to 3C tonight.

States had some bad weather lately. Hope everyone is good.

same here in Michigan!! High humidity and mid 80's beginning of last week. Thursday comes around and we havent seen 60 degrees since!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATCKevin View Post
    same here in Michigan!! High humidity and mid 80's beginning of last week. Thursday comes around and we havent seen 60 degrees since!
    Can't wait to see my Hydro/ electric bill for my AC and my gas bill for heat!!! LOL
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Below average temps here for the last week or so. Al Gore told us that lower temps are a side effect of global warming................

Ima go out and burn a couple tires....
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 10-15-2018 at 08:33 PM. Reason: two tired
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--

Red face

Our ponds are frozen already, we've had a few inches of snow and below freezing temps in September to -12C in October....I'll sign off now before I get too depressed......

But......ice fishing will start early
    Trikes
    1970/71 US 90 (Aquarius Blue)
    1970/71 US 90 (Future Project)
    1972/73 US 90 Camo Project (110 Big Bore)
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1977 ATC 90 w/83 110 motor (Fugly)
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

1965 Marketeer 3 Wheel Golf Cart with 1986 Honda 250 drivetrain

TF 2015

Other
    1983 Honda Z50
    1978 Honda XL75

Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-coopool
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-coolpool

--
    Yep, AC last week, then someone realized it is October and flipped the switch on the weather. Woodstove running now. Opening day of rifle season for deer this coming Saturday. I'll be in the woods with a Winchester and a Smith and Wesson.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Below average temps here for the last week or so. Al Gore told us that lower temps are a side effect of global warming................

Ima go out and burn a couple tires....
    Al Gore is a prick.

--
    July, August and September were terribly hot and the longest run of humidity we've ever had.

I didn't work in the shop or ride much, I don't like it hot...

And 3 days ago I had to fire up all the boilers, and were using it!

This is in the Northeast, Massachusetts
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //