//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Federal cannibis reform?

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Didn`t you read his sermon on how he doesn`t want to share the road with stoned drivers ? .............i drive better stoned .........less aggressive .........now if i could only get my insurance to cover it .....
    Got a link to that post? Not just a quote, but a link?

I am quite certain it's not anything like you make it sound, since you have a habit of twisting things seriously out of context, especially if it doesn't fit your agenda.

Besides the fact that I share the road daily with drinkers, pot smokers and cell phone f-tards, dumb c***s putting on make up, d-bags reading the newspaper, etc. What's a few more gonna hurt?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Now back to our regular programming........
    Tomorrow is the day Canada get's high, high, high. legally. Not provincially but federally. I don't give two facks what a person does on their own time, but there's a mountain of court crap coming from folks charged with DUI who may have something in their system. But because they're regular users they aren't stoned! It's not linear like alcohol so how do the po po deal with it? Our PM is a fackhead through and through and wants to leave his legacy with this? My job is a "Safety Sensitive" one so there's zero tolerance for alcohol or drugs on site. That means if I smoke on Feb 1st and have to piss test on Feb 28th post incident, it's potentially still in my system for 30 days. I could get fired, not because I'm stoned but because it's simply in my system. What a train wreck!
    Last edited by coolpool; 10-17-2018 at 11:06 AM.
    Trikes
    1970/71 US 90 (Aquarius Blue)
    1970/71 US 90 (Future Project)
    1972/73 US 90 Camo Project (110 Big Bore)
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1977 ATC 90 w/83 110 motor (Fugly)
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

1965 Marketeer 3 Wheel Golf Cart with 1986 Honda 250 drivetrain

TF 2015

Other
    1983 Honda Z50
    1978 Honda XL75

Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-coopool
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-coolpool

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    LMAO...... Im not sure where you got the idea that Scooter is some sort of anti-drug activist, Glamy

His username is scootertrash, for crying out loud

So unless he's one of those Christian Bikers Association guys, I'm betting that he's been a bad bad boy a few times.

I'll bet he was doobin' it up while riding his Shovelhead across town in 1981. Probably scored a union job with the county and had to stash his fun snacks in the back of the sock drawer until after retirement.

Then again I could be totally wrong. He could be the Ted Nugent of Shovelheads who's only real vice is loose women.

'Scootertrash' isn't something an accountant with a Starbucks card and an affinity for conformity calls himself
    No county job. Concrete laborer/Carpenter/Finisher/Machine operator. Any accident or injury = piss test if I'm driving the lift, even if I'm not responsible. If I piss hot my job is gone, and I'm quite certain I would be looking at a lawsuit from anybody that got injured. Any personal type injury or accident? Automatic piss test.

The skeletons that fell out of my closet would make Trump and Kavanaugh look like choir boys. The wimmenz weren't loose till I got thru with them. I have no future political career.

Starbucks is for fags, soyboys and hipsters. I wouldn't stir their coffee with glamys dik. I do enjoy Bailey's and coffee when I walk my dog at 0'dark30 on weekend mornings looking for UFOs tho. Very relaxing.

glamy despises me for my lack of conformity to his beliefs
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    IF YOU`RE NOT HIGH ON THE JOB .........IT`S NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS ......PERIOD !!!
    Well, at least we can agree on one thing

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //