//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 1984 200ES Fork Rebuild Kits???

--

1984 200ES Fork Rebuild Kits???

Trikes front end is sloppy. Seems to be a mess under the fork boots. Anyone sell a complete kit with any bushings etc that I clearly need?? Thanks guys. GO TRUMP!!

--
    No.

Find another model with the Showa shocks and ditch the lousy ES front end. I have a set of Showa shocks and am trying to find a set of forks from an M or an S. no luck thus far. I love my two ES trikes but that front end SUCKS.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    Ah man this sucks. I’m gonna start with looking for NOS parts first. Fork swap will be my last choice I guess.

--

NOS BR gas tank nib

wrong thread lol
    Last edited by harleysled; 10-19-2018 at 04:40 PM.

--
    Unless you want to keep it original (and I totally understand that) swapping to a 200M/200S type front end puts you a long way ahead. You'd be surprised how much better it handles with a quality front suspension.

--
    Gabriel you are likely bang on with just swapping out the front end. I’m one of those crazy, picky, lunatics that would lose sleep at night knowing that I had an unoriginal ATC on my property lol

--
    No, I understand that completely. I have an '07 Toyota Fj with less than 80K and I refuse to put non OEM parts on it.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Good luck finding those parts. I believe they only manufactured that front end 1 or 2 years, and for good reason, it's junk.

Dollars to donuts you'll never find the dampers, Part #2 in the fiche below:

https://www.powersportsdiscount.com/...shock-absorber

so you could spend the time, and if you found parts, the money, only to discover you can't get the most critical part of the assembly.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //