//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Thread: 84 200x.....$500

--

84 200x.....$500

***SALE PENDING***

This is actually in my garage. Not mine. No title.

https://bgky.craigslist.org/snw/d/ho...737593692.html

I bought my nephew this in a basket case back in 2007. He did some sanding and spray painting and I bought him new parts. I assembled the topend rebuild and he rode it on new top for an hour before the kicker slipping p*ssed him off and he quit messing with it. I got him another bottom end and I put the rebuilt topend on it from the old motor. Still had cross hatching on the bore. Kicker slips on the this bottom end about once every 25 kicks so it's not too bad

Im sick of working on everyone's (family) stuff and they never stick around to learn anything for themselves so I pushed this to the back of the garage with some other and refused to fix (timing chain is off a tooth I'm pretty sure) it since my time isn't free.... has good compression. Brakes work good. Almost brand new tires (one hour run time) If I fixed it, it would be more but he's on probation and needs money for court stuff quick so he's trying to unload it as is.

PM me if interested or with additional questions because he wrote the CL ad, not me so it's kind of vague

I would consider storing it in my garage for awhile until the buyer can arrange a pickup

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 11-03-2018 at 03:31 PM.

--
    Fixed the linky

--
    ***SOLD PENDING FUNDS****

--
    Pretty good price Buddy.
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
    Epic Mikfest 17
    85 350x