Ha! No need for such PC lead-offs here.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    What a lovely young man you are !
    Easy there maricon.
    It sucks to get old

--
    I really like the word “debonair”. Can’t remember the first time I heard it as a kid, but it really dosent get enough use these days.

I wonder how many people on here besides us know what a maricon is?
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    It was like that once upon a time, then it was changed to include everybody. Had it been left like that eventually a few very wealthy land owning people would’ve controlled the entire country, much like the kingdoms of Europe from which your forefathers fled.

The biggest problems I see with elections in any country is that politicians have figured out how to use tax dollars to promote themselves and a wealthy person can essentially use that wealth to purchase votes giving them more say than a regular man.

At the end of the day I doubt there is a perfect system, but the illusion of democracy is still better than the others ones I know of.
    It was like that once upon a time, then it was changed to include everybody. Had it been left like that eventually a few very wealthy land owning people would’ve controlled the entire country, much like the kingdoms of Europe from which your forefathers fled.
    That's exactly how it is now. What they can't totally control or cheat their way into, they use the media to trick people into voting against their own best interests and it works flawlessly most of the time. We also have rampant voter fraud which has been documented repeatedly. One party was caught admitting that they bus people in from other states or other districts to vote illegally. Dead people have a huge voter turnout rate for their demographic. Counties with 100,000 people total including children under voting age had 162,000 votes get somehow cast and counted in that same county around election time. We have machines that have been observed literally changing people's votes right in front of them. We have politicians admitting on live TV to fixing the primaries to favor a certain candidate in exchange for money to pay off Party debts. We lock candidates out of debates and television coverage regardless of how much support they have. The Green Party lady gets arrested every four years trying to get into the debates and Ron Paul gets a media blackout. When they DO make it to a televised debate, a completely biased "impartial" moderator gives the questions beforehand to their favorite candidates and sets out to destroy their opponent...... Yep, even our televised debates are FIXED. It's that bad in this country. There is not one single component of the American election system that is not rigged to some extent.

I don't think I've seen a man lately that I would consider debonair. I definitely don't have it. I'm only two notches above crude. There a shortage of debonair role models too.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    I had to google it -Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9AE0EBD7-067C-4DF0-9EF8-4A155617AFE9.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	255474 : never heard the term maricon before.....

Shep

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    That's exactly how it is now. What they can't totally control or cheat their way into, they use the media to trick people into voting against their own best interests and it works flawlessly most of the time. We also have rampant voter fraud which has been documented repeatedly. One party was caught admitting that they bus people in from other states or other districts to vote illegally. Dead people have a huge voter turnout rate for their demographic. Counties with 100,000 people total including children under voting age had 162,000 votes get somehow cast and counted in that same county around election time. We have machines that have been observed literally changing people's votes right in front of them. We have politicians admitting on live TV to fixing the primaries to favor a certain candidate in exchange for money to pay off Party debts. We lock candidates out of debates and television coverage regardless of how much support they have. The Green Party lady gets arrested every four years trying to get into the debates and Ron Paul gets a media blackout. When they DO make it to a televised debate, a completely biased "impartial" moderator gives the questions beforehand to their favorite candidates and sets out to destroy their opponent...... Yep, even our televised debates are FIXED. It's that bad in this country. There is not one single component of the American election system that is not rigged to some extent.

I don't think I've seen a man lately that I would consider debonair. I definitely don't have it. I'm only two notches above crude. There a shortage of debonair role models too.

That Hillary isn’t President proves you system isn’t totally broken. Dispite all the corruption and abuse of power the American way still allowes anyone to start a radio station, or print a paper with their opinion on it when others shut them out. It might sound futile, but compared to the options in say Russia, Cuba, Venezuela or the People’s Republic it’s all the difference in the world. Your system might be crumbling today, but the forefathers left you the tools to fix it after it collapses. That’s my two Abraham Lincolns. Who BTW was the first maricon President, not that there’s anything wrong with that.

James Bond is the only debonair guy I can think of. My tattered underwear collection automatically disqualifies me.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 11-07-2018 at 11:03 PM.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    I had to google it -Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9AE0EBD7-067C-4DF0-9EF8-4A155617AFE9.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	255474 : never heard the term maricon before.....

Shep
    Down here a butterfly is a mariposa and a big butterfly is a maricon, but just like a goat is a cabra and a big goat is a cabron it means something totally different.

Oh, and down here a caravan is a Dodge minivan
    It sucks to get old

--
    I want to be my own sovereign country and then I'll be happy

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    I want to be my own sovereign country and then I'll be happy

Dougville has a nice ring to it, I’d visit in the summer.
    It sucks to get old

--
    The Butterfly Effect. It's a movie.

Post a thread about Butterflies and watch it unfold.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I really like the word “debonair”. Can’t remember the first time I heard it as a kid, but it really dosent get enough use these days.

I wonder how many people on here besides us know what a maricon is?

Debonair and De boner, whilst completely different in meaning, are still connected. Literally and figuratively.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    In other news.....

You really can't make this sh!t up

Hillary Clinton calls on Europe to curb migration to halt populists

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/41...mpression=true

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E03604FB-A9EC-4CA5-AD2A-45141755C063_jpeg-747868.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	255681

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3533F9D0-78F7-4EF9-A766-2E75BFBACC87_jpeg-747891.JPG 
Views:	11 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	255682
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //