//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Photos of migration through Mexico

--

Photos of migration through Mexico

There’s a massive migrant swarm passing though my neighborhood this week. I can’t imagine that any wall or military force can stop this group.

I took some photos, but they’re a little camera shy and typicaly don’t gather until the Sun is setting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	98D3CC25-0F4D-4A9E-A077-131C079D1EC4.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	2.58 MB 
ID:	255407

Name:	D2A17700-749F-46F9-8FA8-FDCFFAFAE764.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	255408

Name:	53633A14-A17E-424B-81FF-0483F05774A9.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.75 MB 
ID:	255409
    It sucks to get old

--
    To be honest. I only found out that the Monarch butterfly migrates all the way down to Mexico a couple years ago. I am in Southern Ontario. Canada. (Close to Niagara Falls) We have Monarchs here but not too many. We are just the tip of the migration down to Mexico.

Amazing these light weights make it all the way. Canadian Geese are starting to fly south for the winter. I get to see some big V formations from time to time.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Canadian View Post
    To be honest. I only found out that the Monarch butterfly migrates all the way down to Mexico a couple years ago. I am in Southern Ontario. Canada. (Close to Niagara Falls) We have Monarchs here but not too many. We are just the tip of the migration down to Mexico.

Amazing these light weights make it all the way. Canadian Geese are starting to fly south for the winter. I get to see some big V formations from time to time.
    It’s only within the past 20 years that anyone knew where they wintered (Forrest in Michoacán). Never did see more than a few dozen each summer in southern Manitoba and for all my crawling around in the woods I never once saw a Monarch cattapillar, so I would imagine they’re denser in other areas. Down here the speed limit is only 60km per hour on the migration paths, but I’m sure I smoked at least a hundred the last time I drove down from Laredo.

I’ve only seen one very small flock of geese down here. I guess the route is further East. Millions of them come through Manitoba, loved goose hunting as a kid.
    It sucks to get old

--
    When I lived in San Antonio, TX, (95-99) the Monarchs migrated through every year. I had to keep the dog inside - she loved to chase them.

I still spend a lot of time on SATX and I noticed the migration this year seemed more dense than before.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    I thought you were talking about the Caravan .........the Caravan !...........hide you`re daughters .............they`re rapist ..........they`re criminals............they`re not butterfly`s ?............oh jeez !
    OMG!!! It never occurred to me that anyone might ever think that. I'm soooo sorry Gullible Glamy

Here ya go, your tax dollars at work.

Name:	DBXX1851.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	255465Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EXQL9890.JPG 
Size:	141.1 KB 
ID:	255466Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BYGF5380.JPG 
Size:	174.4 KB 
ID:	255467Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TSHT8556.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	255468

I sure hope that fence stops Eric Holder and his butt chum Hussein from sending more guns into Mexico.

Oops! Look who's already on the North side!

Name:	CHAPO.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	480.6 KB 
ID:	255469
    Last edited by El Camexican; 11-07-2018 at 12:47 PM.
    It sucks to get old

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Did Mexico offer the butterflies asylum and work visas or will they be heading back north in the spring?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Here ya go, your tax dollars at work.
    Which tax dollars would those be? You'd have to specify.

Reagan Era?
    Bush I Era?
    Clinton Era?
    Bush II Era?
    Obama Era?
    Trump?

No offense to you intended, but what alot of folks outside the country and about 75% of the 'informed' voters of America seem to have forgotten, is that every single administration that I can recall since Ronald Reagan set aside money to increase border patrol, fix the "wall", and make our immigration courts more expedient. This isn't a Trump invention by any stretch.

No Democrat that I can recall ever signed any outright amnesty for illegals. Republicans (Reagan) are the only party that has done so since 1980 at least and when Reagan did that, he earmarked millions for increased border security as part of that package. (Over 11 million got amnesty according to some sources)

Dems are all talk in amnesty but their own constituents haven't figured that out yet

See, it's more fun for our own citizens to sit and accuse one another of doing the exact same thing or continuing the same policies as the administration before (family separation was Clinton Era policy adoption and has been status quo for decades now despite the cognitive dissonance of anyone on the Left or Right)(they are basically haven't been paying any attention since 1994 because when it's 'your guy', everything is peachy)

Every administration has earmarked more money and resources for border patrol and none of these social justice warriors gave a damn when the black president did the same thing or when he deported all those illegals on the Xmas holidays in 2014 and 2015. Not one single "I care about immigrants" proponent said a single word about this including the "media".... Not a peep.

Lefties DO NOT care about anyone civil rights. They care about who they can manipulate in order to consolidate power. They aren't mad about Trump's immigration policies. They are mad that its a "right wing fascist" kicking out illegals just like every administration since 1980. They are perfectly content with a wannabe community organizer from Chiraq or a popular rapist ex governor from Arkansas doing the exact same thing.

As a matter of fact, immigration rights wasn't on the DNC Platform until they discovered that they could exploit Latinos like they exploit black Americans and it's fairly recent.

Whether you like Tucker or PragerU or not, it's hard to dispute these claims.... Also interesting to note where "Yes we can" came from and how the message had been twisted far from it's original intent. It's also ironic to hear that the figurehead for the illegal Latino struggle couldn't stand illegals
    https://youtu.be/qUU2iWxrH2M

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Ok
    Last edited by ironchop; 11-07-2018 at 03:00 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    ^^^But if we talk about butterfly's ..........no one will be butt hurt..........do me favor............open the door .............and let em in .........yeah yeah yeah.yeah ..........sister Susan ..........aunte Ginn .........open the door ......let em in..........
    At this point, I'm no longer a fan of Democracy......chastise me if you will, but I have had enough social media intake to realize that there are some REALLY ignorant people out there roaming around. There are alot of REALLY bitter and petty people and there are also an incredible amount of selfish people...... Who all get to vote just like I do. I feel like me voting is just cancelling out some other idiots vote. Hard to get anywhere or make any progress that way when you're probably outnumbered.

A "free country" and it's "democratic republic" is only as good as it's citizenry. We deserve what we get because of our apathy. Even the best citizens are useless unless properly informed and our media has never been impartial or wholly truthful and that's been the case since newspaper became the primary media in America. So over 200 yrs of propaganda and compromised editorial opinions shaping US public opinion. It's been broken for a long time.

Long live the Monarch butterfly though. I'm glad to see they are still kicking since recent documentaries are saying that they are in danger of extinction.

--
    Had enough democracy? Lol!!!!

Where the F does this democracy swill this country keeps spewing come from?
    Its obviously escaped most peoples' notice but this country ain't a damn democracy. Its a replublic.
    Democracy doesn't work. Never has. Never will. Power to the retarded sheeple is what voted in all the greedy filth we've had for elected officials for the last 50 years.
    Screw democracy. Mob rules is lunacy.
    Our founding fathers had it right the first time. Kings to everyone who voted in the last several decades for effing it up.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Had enough democracy? Lol!!!!

Where the F does this democracy swill this country keeps spewing come from?
    Its obviously escaped most peoples' notice but this country ain't a damn democracy. Its a replublic.
    Democracy doesn't work. Never has. Never will. Power to the retarded sheeple is what voted in all the greedy filth we've had for elected officials for the last 50 years.
    Screw democracy. Mob rules is lunacy.
    Our founding fathers had it right the first time. Kings to everyone who voted in the last several decades for effing it up.
    Yeah that's why they are all bleating "but the Electoral College! Down with the Electoral College! Why not the popular vote?!"

It's been a slow and gradual push toward absolute mob rule since Federal power was finally consolidated by force in 1865. That's where the democracy swill came from.

All they had to do was keep saying it enough to make people believe that 'democracy' along with omnipotent and consolidated Federal power over States Rights was the original intent. As soon as someone says otherwise, they countered with the whole "you're trying to keep the downtrodden from participating in government"........ Just like when you complain about voter fraud and they counter with "black people don't get IDs like white people do. You just don't want black people to vote"

I once heard a quote that I can't recall who to credit for it but it goes something like this....."In a nation full of children, Santa Claus wins the election every time"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    At this point, I feel like me voting is just cancelling out some other idiots vote
    This could be solved by requiring someone who wishes to vote be a land or home owner/lessee or married to one (with proof) and show proof of employment. Weeds out most people that vote with nothing to lose, it keeps an 8th year art student that lives in mom's basement, and the welfare slave, from making decisions for people that have busted their ass since the Monday after high school graduation.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    I like that. I'd certainly back that idea!
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    Honesty I feel like it doesn't matter who you vote for. Both sides are infiltrated. You get to choose between two different flavors of fleecing and the complete destruction of the Constitution either way. Meanwhile, huge corporations and banks smash small business competition, startups, and export American jobs and everyone cheers our free economy and our freedom of choice.

One group votes for scraps from the tables of corporations via 'the economy'

The other side votes for scraps from the government's table via social programs

A third group just pays cash for representation by sponsoring the folks who are allowed to compete for your vote and then making sure that no outsiders are able to weasel in on the honey pot or muck up the scam.

--
    And here I thought we were talking about butterflies.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I like that. I'd certainly back that idea!
    It was like that once upon a time, then it was changed to include everybody. Had it been left like that eventually a few very wealthy land owning people would’ve controlled the entire country, much like the kingdoms of Europe from which your forefathers fled.

The biggest problems I see with elections in any country is that politicians have figured out how to use tax dollars to promote themselves and a wealthy person can essentially use that wealth to purchase votes giving them more say than a regular man.

At the end of the day I doubt there is a perfect system, but the illusion of democracy is still better than the others ones I know of.
    It sucks to get old

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //