//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Caravan is Cuming .........fake news ?

--

The Caravan is Cuming .........fake news ?

Do not trust Trump..........the grandstanding before the election............sending bombs to the Democraps........oh they did a terrific job ......... he thinks the public is little retarded sheeps ............the Caravan is coming ! .......what friggin joke...........if you don`t see threw this B . S . you deserve to be enslaved another 6 years ...........but oh the Economies sooooo good ! ..........let me stick a balloon up your arse and fill it with helium until it blows .........there`s your economy ......... ........ Glory Glory .......Hallelujah .........fake news marches on ! ............and the voters voted themselves a 12 cent a gallon tax increase on gasoline (smart)..........and have a nice day !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00808_a5SlVQKytgH_600x450.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	255462   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	255460   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00X0X_l9UOjeh2n5H_600x450 (1).jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	255461   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	loser.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	255463   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yousuk.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	255464  
    Last edited by glamy; 11-07-2018 at 12:08 PM. Reason: it`s becoming 3rd world around here

--
    Well then I guess Beto (D, TX)missed the memo that the caravan was a Trumpster delusion ..... Because his peeps got caught spending campaign donations on free drinks for the caravan.

I agree that it's all political theater, though.

However, here's the evidence to back up muh claims......
    https://youtu.be/tJCG_JckSF8

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Well then I guess Beto (D, TX)missed the memo that the caravan was a Trumpster delusion ..... Because his peeps got caught spending campaign donations on free drinks for the caravan.

I agree that it's all political theater, though.

However, here's the evidence to back up muh claims......
    https://youtu.be/tJCG_JckSF8

What did we learn from the election ?.............the people in this facked up state are BATSHIT CREAM OF NUTSACK SOUP CRAZY ! ...........and i`m saying FA-Q with extreme prejudice ..........there`s the chance to repeal the jerry Brown dick gasoline tax ?............they voted for the tax.........what ?............you`d vote for mashing your balls with a mallet ? ..........highest gas prices in the country and you want mour ?.........get ME da fack out of here ! Duncan Cunter who is accused of using campaign funds for his own personal gratification ...........wins his seat back while pending trial..........it`s ok he`s a repuplickin..........what ?.........the fix is on ..........now there`s no telling what they`ll slip up your arse from now on...........i hate this pussyfied state .......

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    ..........there`s the chance to repeal the jerry Brown dick gasoline tax ?............they voted for the tax.........what ?............you`d vote for mashing your balls with a mallet ? ..........highest gas prices in the country and you want mour ?.........get ME da fack out of here ! Duncan Cunter who is accused of using campaign funds for his own personal gratification ...........wins his seat back while pending trial..........it`s ok he`s a repuplickin..........what ?.........the fix is on ..........
    Yeah that's what I'm saying too. No matter how much you tell people these things, no matter what video taped evidence, no matter if they admit criminal activity on live TV, you still get these self-hating dicks to vote to give themselves cancer and AIDS because they can get online and bleat about how morally righteous they are.

You got white people hollering "f*ck white people" or tanning and dressing like they are black. You have white people adopting black children because "white priveledge"... Seriously, if you hate your own race that much, you have a mental illness. That's not healthy at all and nobody is fooled when you pretend like you're anything other than a "disgusting white person" so you can score social points and try to appear less pathetic than before..... Like Sinead O'Connor... The very same people yell "down with racism" and then start making racist comments about Caucasians. They say stupid stuff like "we will not tolerate your bigotry" (which is the very definition of being a bigot but you can't explain that to these dumb dicks because MSNBC and Fakebook told them that they were righteous and intelligent)

That's what I'm mad about and that's why I say that alot of America deserves what it gets. They asked for this crap or they choose sportsball over paying attention to the man behind the curtain pulling your strings

I'm just as furious with the self-loathing idiots who keep voting for their own doom as I am for the people who bring the doom to those people.

Last edited by ironchop; 11-08-2018 at 01:05 PM.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community 4 Wheels? Huh?
    --
    Yet we have no viable solution to make things right................
    Who is Q?

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Yet we have no viable solution to make things right................
    I could think of a couple, but I dare not typeth these things on the interwebs

--
    US immigration and work programs are the footballs everyone wants to kick, but no one wants to catch and run with.

The Mexicans laugh at the US immigration and birth laws. There has to be over 100,000 American born Mexicans just here in Monterrey that have US passports and don't pay a cent in taxes to Uncle Sam, but they still go back up to have their kids and then come back to Mexico with a US birth certificate. They don't even have to pay the hospital bill, just say the mother is single and poor and you guys pick up the $10K tab. Social Security numbers for the wets? $50 at the "pulga" in Houston. Wanna work in the States? No problem, flash that card, them the boss you're 18 years old and have 20 dependents and they don't take anything off your check.

Even better, live in Mexico, split the rent 1,000 ways on a $300 single room apartment in Laredo TX and use that address to register all 1,000 kids in an American school. Drive them up every morning and drop them off in time for "free" breakfast.

I think the caravan crisis is a joke. It's not even a fart in a windstorm, but maybe, just maybe Trump has the testicular fortitude to fix the entire process so that the attraction to come suckle your inviting social system ends. Well, except for Cali where they plan to tax companies more so they can feed the homeless. No doubt the effect will be TOTALY different that it is with stray cats.

Lookout! Here it comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	turbovan-1200[1].jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	255476
    Nico Suave.... be part of something bigger

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community 4 Wheels? Huh?
    --
    The group that organized, is funding, and bussed the caravan the first several hundred miles is funded by George Soro's open borders organization.

No worries, Cali will support, feed, and clothe all those *cough* "refugees" *cough* with that up to 45% tax on legal weed. Oh! It's not taxed if you have medical card? not fer long mudda fackas, not fer long. Jokes on you,just wait.
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 11-09-2018 at 09:02 PM.
    Who is Q?

Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    The group that organized, is funding, and bussed the caravan the first several hundred miles has beeorganizationand is funded by George Soro's open borders organization.

No worries, Cali will support, feed, and clothe all those *cough* "refugees" *cough* with that up to 45% tax on legal weed. Oh! It's not taxed if you have medical card? not fer long mudda fackas, not fer long. Jokes on you,just wait.
    No .......w - r - o - n - g ....!..........do it again............if you don`t eat my meat ..........ya cunt have any of my putting..........you little worry ward...........you`re like mommy dearest ..........no wire coat hangers !!!!!!..........in high school you`re the little fags we used to hold down and shotgun the piss out of you ..........no mour OMG i`m gonna die .........because we`re BULLIES like that ........i`m gonna tell........there`s no MM program to my knowledge........it was $35 per year (i would know i`m the real puff daddy).........it don`t matter how much they tax ........ the new stuff is sooooo potent a little DABB i`ll do ya...........they`re taking THC to the facking limit ..........oh is the joke on me ? hahahahahahahahaha FA-Q MADDA FACKA ! ......How can you be so fackin stupid ...........i despise you and your kind ! Jesus fackin Christ the quality of people sucks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00l0l_9c9en2mhBCv_600x450.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	255484   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00g0g_1sYwX9ugK0K_600x450.jpg 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	255486   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00909_en9OTF5pXXk_600x450.jpg 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	255487   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	255482   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ChristmasStory_122Pyxurz.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	197.1 KB 
ID:	255483   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00h0h_8md2zxOl3N1_600x450.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	255485  

Last edited by glamy; 11-09-2018 at 12:59 PM. Reason: the joke`s on me........you joke me buddy ?

--
    in high school you`re the little fags we used to hold down and shotgun the piss out of you
    Sounds like you have a small dick

there`s no MM program to my knowledge........it was $35 per year (i would know i`m the real puff daddy).........
    https://leafwell.co/blog/a-guide-to-...-card-in-2018/

You can get a standard recommendation letter alone for $49, which will allow you to enter medical marijuana dispensaries. However, we recommend getting both the recommendation letter and the medical marijuana ID card for $59, as some dispensaries prefer you have both.

it don`t matter how much they tax
    lofnl! You beyotch about all the taxes you got bent over for in your lifetime, but you'll bend over to take "just the tip" tax?

different locales have different tax regimes, but it could be anywhere from 5% to 15%. There are more extreme tax projections, with some speculation of taxes on cannabis going as high as 45%.
    https://www.investors.com/news/marij...ax-revenue-q2/

The cultivation tax and the 15% excise tax on cannabis purchases went into effect on Jan. 1. But in total for the six-month period, revenue from those taxes fell far short of the $185 million forecast over that time in the May revision of Gov. Jerry Brown's budget proposal.
    That's code for higher taxes in the future pal

The California marijuana excise tax pulled in some $43.5 million in the second quarter, the tax department said. The sales tax brought in roughly $26.3 million. The cultivation tax generated around $4.5 million. Wednesday's figures did not include tax revenue collected by the state's municipal jurisdictions.
    Where'd all that money go glamy?

the new stuff is sooooo potent a little DABB i`ll do ya...........they`re taking THC to the facking limit
    Awesome! by the time I retire things will be peaking. Perfect!

How can you be so fackin stupid
    You should be asking yourself that question. The same people that give you legal weed are the same people that are giving you Higher taxes, sanctuary cities, and turning formerly great states and cities into 3rd world shyteholes. You know, all of the crap you about here repeatedly. All for a plant that in the past cost nothing to smoke, save for the price of the weed.

i despise you and your kind !

Name:	ssulj.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	255499

Jesus fackin Christ the quality of people sucks
    People won't like you until you like yourself.

Name:	596811_original.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	176.1 KB 
ID:	255500

Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    alot of America deserves what it gets.

self-loathing idiots who keep voting for their own doom
    Like people who vote for legal weed, only to pay more taxes, higher taxes, more sanctuary cities, more welfare, etc, etc, etc?

Legal weed has more restrictions on it now that it's legal. Just wait until Big Pharma gets it claws into it, you know, for public safety of the serfs...oooops.....citizens. When only government approved weed will be allowed.

Weed should be legal. Without government restrictions.
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 11-10-2018 at 03:07 AM.
    Who is Q?

--
    The best thing you said was...........i here what your saying..........and i don`t surf ..........phobia runs deep in the strait and narrow world ...........i`ll put pennies on your eye`s..........and it will go away........you`ve only lived a minute of your life.........it`s fogen stupid to get a mm card if you don`t need it ...........i`m not long for mamby pamby land anyway...........i`m ready to brave the fouked up weather in some other state .........OK ? .......anyway i`m looking forward to my heroin addiction ........Thank You Mamby Pamby land..........your real estate earnings were truly remarkable .........your weather ? .........perfect year round .........but your traffic ...SUCKS .........your people........SUCK........and all your dumb arse rules .........SUCK the stains outta my shorts !.......where`s your link fer dat Scooter-rash ?
    Last edited by glamy; 11-10-2018 at 09:46 AM. Reason: you`ll be sorry........one of these days

--
    .........SUCK......your.......SUCK........your.... arse ........SUCK..... my....where`s your link fer dat Scooter-rash ?
    Plenty of links on the Internet if you Google these key words, but I don’t think the mods will let him put them on here.

--
    Legal weed has more restrictions on it now that it's legal.
    I don’t know what the individual State laws are like, but having recently had Manitoba’s rules on “legalized” pot explained to me, I think if I was a smoker living there I’d have preferred that it remained illegal.

Mexico is probably going to legalize very soon and the draft law seems to be a little less restrictive in terms of possession and cultivation, but until the USA legalizes it Federaly, or I retire, I’m not sparking up for fear of all the testing mechanisms that are sure to be popping up on the US borders.

Now that the Keebler Elf has “quit” his job I’m hoping the next AG convinces his boss to back off on pot and go with the trend the States are following.

--
    ]

Like people who vote for legal weed, only to pay more taxes, higher taxes, more sanctuary cities, more welfare, etc, etc, etc?

Legal weed has more restrictions on it now that it's legal. Just wait until Big Pharma gets it claws into it, you know, for public safety of the serfs...oooops.....citizens. When only government approved weed will be allowed.

Weed should be legal. Without government restrictions.
    Yeah my comment on people deserving what they get was not about pot specifically so I will try to clarify my position.

On pot, the reality here is that Kentucky makes WAY too much money spending all of their law enforcement resources on marijuana eradication helicopters and exciting airborne infiltrations of some hippy's barn. Meanwhile meth heads produce drugs virtually unimpeded in this state. It's pretty pathetic and obvious that this place will be the LAST to legalize personal use. In my opinion it doesn't matter either way. Legal or not, ppl are going to smoke the stuff and legal will never snuff out the contraband no matter how hard it tries. Potheads pay their fines, fees, and court costs. Meth heads do not. That's what it seems to boil down to. Potheads buy boats and houses to be later RICO'd with their illicit pot money. Meth heads waste the money on more meth. Who wants to RICO some ephedrine pills?

I may be wrong, but local law enforcement here doesn't feel the need to answer to the community anymore so we're apparently not allowed to challenge what they are doing with our money because they are failing horrible at hard drug eradication and are too afraid to admit mismanagement or having your priorities backwards. At election time, the chiefs and sheriff's throw each other under the bus and state that what we need is "tougher laws" and "more zero tolerance" which is the most ignorant thing I've ever heard. None of these things has had any impact on the problem and yet the bleating populace NOW wants the police to also eradicate guns. My kid can score heroin in the lunchroom at school but officer Bob is busy writing traffic citations and busting teens for smoking a joint. This is what you get when you let ignorant uninformed voters elect an idiot to run the police or sherriffs department

What I was referring to are some of the following:

1) everyone cried and cried in the late 80s and early 90s about crack violence and the meat heads responded to the bleating masses by adding stupid police state things like mandatory minimums, three strikes laws, taking away voting rights (the most laughable "solution" I've ever heard coming from the Police State crowd).... Well you got the police state you begged for. They burnt your Constitution like you asked.

2) They added RICO laws to seize assets without a criminal conviction.... Absolute trampling of Rights but the law and order crowd bleated "do more to protect me!" As they applauded the government siezure of assests without absolute proof of wrongdoing..... In other words, they don't have to prove you a criminal, YOU have to prove you're not and the money that you are holding was gained legally.... But no, as long as they are screwing over some criminals, it doesn't matter how unconstitutional this all was

3) They are shooting people dead at a higher rate than in any recent times. It's ok though because since the Law and Order crowd begged for safety and zero tolerance, now just flinching or "failed to obey instructions" is now just cause for you to get mowed down on the roadside by the people who are armed more heavily than everyone else on the street, covered in bulletproof stuff and yet are proclaiming that they are absolutely "terrified for my life" 24/7.... That's what America's asked for and now they are all upset, some even being so ignorant to think that it's about the color of the perpetrators skin..... It's not. You wanted zero tolerance and you got it. Police are now the final word in law enforcement if they so choose. Your kids can't play in a park with a toy gun without the possibility of getting shot by cops.... All because you demanded "safer streets" at all costs

Then people holler and blame the cops like they didn't ask for all this long ago.... Like they didn't ask for the police to run around like junior paramilitaries trained to shoot within a second's notice..... Because the people begged for it, even demanded it. Then they scoffed after they had seen what they had built and they decided to blame the individual officer for the environment that they created. "It's Officer Scapegoat's fault"

I can't buy cold medicine in Kentucky without showing my ID and then being MANUALLY LOGGED INTO A RECORD BOOK so that the police can drive by my house later and look for meth lab clouds.....all because the "I want muh law and muh order" crowd decided that rights are only for them and are nothing more than a bargaining chip for the government to use to manipulate it's citizens.... My tax dollars are funding helicopters and airborne assault cops for marijuana eradication. On the flip side, my tax dollars fund a cold medicine record book for methamphetamine eradication.

I get treated like a criminal for having a cold because some jackwad do-gooder with zero understanding of the criminal underworld thinks "free country" means that you harass everyone in the country in order to try and net fourteen people in a sting. Some crybabies think that it's ok to inconvenience and to trample the rights of all citizens so that they can "feel" safe inside the tunnel they live in

"You don't need rights if you might be a criminal"

"If you aren't doing anything wrong, then it's not unconstitutional"

4) let's get molested at the airport now..... Yup, you begged to be protected from those evil terrorists and now you can't get on a plane without getting fingered or x-rayed....."If we change the way we live, the terrorists win"..... And then those Republicans that so many conservatives voted for, slapped them right in the face with the Patriot Act which had been written ahead of the 9/11 attacks..... Biggest single trampling of civil rights in American history in one bill.... What did conservatives do about the people who are destroying your beloved Constitution? You voted for them again, that's what you did (maybe not you scooter, but 90% of conservatives I know personally, turned right around and reelected the very people who burned them the first time.... And when they told you that they would "repeal and replace"... How'd that work out? I'll tell you.... Stabbed in the back again.... I'll bet they all ran to the polls to voted those guys in again last Tuesday though, because "lesser of two Evils" or "it's the only person strong enough to stop ________"

When we never held them accountable in the past, they didn't feel the need to be accountable any other time

5) "police need more military equipment from the government to be able to police us more effectively!"...... Says the voters who are scared of their own shadow and see no reason NOT to blur the lines between police presence and military presence. Again, begging for the police state you live in.

"Ban 'hate' speech!"
    "More secret FISA powers!"
    "Repeal 2A!"
    "Self-driving cars!"
    "Thought crime legislation!"
    "Screw Congress, use Executive Orders!"
    "Stop those caravanners from this invasion! Bring troops in!"

Who in their right mind and a free country begs for the military to come in and take over domestic law enforcement issues?
    That's what happens in a military coup. Why would free citizens set the stage for this to be normalized?

We took a free country and threw it in the trash... For the promise of safety. Nothing says Beta male like grovelling for safety

And NONE of us can claim we aren't responsible for this crap and that includes me too. I used to vote for this crap too. It's been slowly and surely chugging along, building steam and everyone applauded it and voted into existence their own prison. Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama.... Every subsequent election brought more police state and spying on citizens and these facks found a way to sell the police state idea to BOTH parties.

"If it just saves ONE life, then authoritarianism is a success!"....... These are the utterances of fools and subjects

I don't vote. Haven't since 2008. I'm not going to participate in the wholesale screwing of the American people in an obviously rigged system. I don't care if anyone else does, it's just not my thing anymore. Participation merely condones this system and I'm sick of wasting the gas to go to polls in Kentucky only to see the NYC/Chitown/ Left coast crowd decide the course of this country using voters from other countries, dead people, and folks with no ID. I've voted "to change things" since 1992.... Guess what.... The change came and now things are infinitely worse. If you keep getting migraines from banging your head into a wall, maybe you should stop banging your head into a wall

Sidenote: I don't subscribe to that brainwashing crap "if you don't vote, blah blah blah".... You can say it, but it will fall on deaf ears.

This is what I think of taxed weed. Same thing I think about any other tax... They'll just blow all the money on something else stupid and have to find new ways to tax you. So I agree with that assessment. Also, Big Pharma, Tobacco, or Liquor will absolutely ruin everything since Americans seem to think that the point of Capitalism is to destroy all the little guy businesses and dominate the entire worker class with just a few dozen billionaires and theyll get you to agree by shouting "muh free markets!" and "only Commies don't want corporations to rule the Earth" and "trickle down economics" type nonsense.

Philip Morris will add all sorts of chemicals and preservatives to your joints just like they did to your cigarettes and thirty five years from now, liberals trying to tell you what's good for you will ban joints because cancer and a bunch of ambulance chasing lazy worthless lawyers will sue Big Weed into the poor house

While I believe criminalized weed is a dumb and failed policy, I'm not waiting breathlessly for the opportunity to run down to a dispensary either and since I already mentioned that I don't vote, then I couldn't have voted for any legal weed referendums.

The two Party monopoly has created a novel way to keep both sides corralled and herded into the slaughter chute while gleefully voting for the Butcher's reelection and demanding the shredding of the Constitution

Last edited by ironchop; 11-10-2018 at 02:59 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I don’t know what the individual State laws are like, but having recently had Manitoba’s rules on “legalized” pot explained to me, I think if I was a smoker living there I’d have preferred that it remained illegal.

Mexico is probably going to legalize very soon and the draft law seems to be a little less restrictive in terms of possession and cultivation, but until the USA legalizes it Federaly, or I retire, I’m not sparking up for fear of all the testing mechanisms that are sure to be popping up on the US borders.

Now that the Keebler Elf has “quit” his job I’m hoping the next AG convinces his boss to back off on pot and go with the trend the States are following.
    Yeahhhhh.......... i`m not sparking up cause i`m afraid of my own shadow !!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //