//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Caravan is Cuming .........fake news ?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Yeahhhhh.......... i`m not sparking up cause i`m afraid of my own shadow !!
    You must be burning some good sh*t dude! I used to get pretty paranoid once in a while, but I don’t think my shadow ever scared me.
    Nico Suave.... be part of something bigger

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I don’t think my shadow ever scared me.
    Nor did mine ever scare me, but then again it was only a 2.2 liter 4 banger.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    Nor did mine ever scare me, but then again it was only a 2.2 liter 4 banger.
    Still faster than my 1999 Caravan.

--
    You must be burning some good sh*t dude! I used to get pretty paranoid once in a while, but I donít think my shadow ever scared me.
    They don`t call me Capt. Dabbin fer nothin ...........sparky !..........you ever take a 12 hr. hit of LSD ?..........well i have .........pray for the morning light ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	psychedelic_pattern_by_psychedelicgroupie-d4hnw89.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	302.8 KB 
ID:	255508  

--
    They don`t call me Capt. Dabbin fer nothin ...........sparky !..........you ever take a 12 hr. hit of LSD ?..........well i have .........pray for the morning light ?
    Never tried sid. Shrooms was enough of a rush for me.

--
    DMT !...........the final frontier ............you too can meet the Alien .........and when you arrive they`ll be applauding .........you`ll have entered they`re dimension .......witch is what ...death ? ?

--
    DMT !...........the final frontier ............you too can meet the Alien .........and when you arrive they`ll be applauding .........you`ll have entered they`re dimension .......witch is what ...death ? ?
    I wish I had the guts to try something as mentally exploratory as DMT, but after a few experiments in my misspent youth I chose to remain mentally in this dimension. Pretty much all the people I hung with that made frequent use of mind altering substances never quite got it together later in life.

A couple that are in their lat 50’s are one bad break away from homeless. Sad considering the ambitions and opportunities they had back in the day.

--
    Latest reports here are that the caravan wonít get to the US border till November of 2020.

--
    Fake news has them here @ TJ. border ........now .........you should see all the do-good Maricons rushing to AIDS dem with blankets and food ............hey i wonder what Micheal Jackson`s ...........BLANKET is doing now ..........It don`t make no difference if your black or white........dee da leedy ///////dee da leedy ......dee da leedy...........MJ despised being black.........so he stuck in Macaulay`s Kolckin ...........and den

--
    Fake news has them here @ TJ. border ........now .........you should see all the do-good Maricons rushing to AIDS dem with blankets and food ............
    Oh FFS!

THE THINGS PEOPLE WILL DO TO FEED THEIR OWN EGO.

"I'm helping!"

"I'm making a difference!"

"Lookit me! Not racist over here!"

Meanwhile, they drive past three homeless Americans, two abused children, six sex-trafficked young females, and a partridge in a pear tree from inside their luxury SUVs while on their way to get a photo op with a real live undocumented person

It's a social bucket list thing

As soon as MSNBC tells them to, they will start giving a damn about downtrodden Americans but not a minute sooner!

Immigrants are the new cabbage patch kids..... Everyone wants one

I'll bet you can see hundreds of camera flashes while the "I'm helping" crowd takes selfies with an impoverished Guatemalan family to post up on Instafame and link it to every one of their social media accounts with something like #noborders or #nomoreice #imfullofmyself #mommytoldmeiwasspecial #provingimbetterthanyou

You get social points that you can cash in later so that you can buy a spot to sit with the popular kids at the cafeteria lunch table

Maybe the quarterback, Tommy Bradford, will invite you to the big homecoming party after the big game at Ashley Mattressback's parents beach house

https://youtu.be/6rEMlnV3lfQ

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 11-14-2018 at 10:50 AM.

--
    The Desperate House Wives of the OC ...........with their Beaner fetish........i just love their cuttesy little feets.........he`s my gardener......

--
    The Desperate House Wives of the OC ...........with their Beaner fetish........i just love their cuttesy little feets.........he`s my gardener......
    Yeah it's an economic thing

This way, they can appear morally superior while saving half the salary of what a legal citizen gardener would cost.

Funny how their 'give a damn' ends right before they sign Luiz's paycheck.

"Every immigrant deserves the chance to mow my American lawn for half the price. It's all in the interest of equality, you know"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Yeah it's an economic thing

This way, they can appear morally superior while saving half the salary of what a legal citizen gardener would cost.

Funny how their 'give a damn' ends right before they sign Luiz's paycheck.

"Every immigrant deserves the chance to mow my American lawn for half the price. It's all in the interest of equality, you know"

One of the reasons i retired in `09 was all the work was sucked up by $10 hr, bean boy`s ...........and i took a 90 week vacation from Obumshit .........actually longer but thats my secret .........yeah let the cute bean girls threw so they can Chupa me American chupon !!!

--
    ...yeah let the cute bean girls threw so they can Chupa me American chupon !!!
    Little Miss flip flops crossed with the last caravan.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community 4 Wheels? Huh?
    --
    Little Miss flip flops crossed with the last caravan.
    Who is Q?

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //