//ArrowChat Code

Thread: New Product Listed: (AD104+KS105R) 350X Ignition Switch/Tether Adapter

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries

New Product Listed: (AD104+KS105R) 350X Ignition Switch/Tether Adapter

This sub harness adapts the OEM 350x harness to accept the provided Ignition switch (PN: KS105R) or a normally open Tether of your choice. If you need the pig tail to wire in the Tether, please PM me on 3ww userid ps2fixer.

All stock handle bar switches function as normal with this adapter.

Fitment:
    1985-1986 ATC350X

Please note, you'll need a dash to mount the ignition switch into. A known working dash is from a 1987 ATC200X. Ignition Switch mounts in roughly a 1in hole with a notch to keep from spinning.

More...

--
    I guess I’ll bump this, I’d like one of these but I’d also like a dash. I k ow about 6 years ago someone was re popping the 87 200x dash. Any one have one they don’t want? Or a lead on a decent used OEM one? Probably to rich for my blood though. Other thought on mounting locations? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Powell View Post
    I guess I’ll bump this, I’d like one of these but I’d also like a dash. I k ow about 6 years ago someone was re popping the 87 200x dash. Any one have one they don’t want? Or a lead on a decent used OEM one? Probably to rich for my blood though. Other thought on mounting locations? Thanks.

I’m working on a 87 dash mold this week, prepping a nice dash for mold today actually. “Should” have results by next wk sometime. I’ll post up my results as it happens

Shep

--

New Product Listed: (AD104+KS105R) 350X Ignition Switch/Tether Adapter

Shep, that would be awesome. Sign me up for a red (preferably) or white one please. I’ve been watching your other stuff and it looks great.
    Edit : also are you making the plugs that go over mounting bolts ? Or is there a Honda OEM made for these still ?

Last edited by Shawn Powell; 02-18-2019 at 09:50 PM.

--
    I’m starting with a factory premix of black and UV stabilizer so no colors yet but I do have a very good quality part to mold with so I’m crossing my fingers....(ignore cat hair+dust) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B8D6C7AB-E917-4FB6-9C48-C846F95057F3.jpeg 
Views:	74 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	257336

Shep

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    I’m starting with a factory premix of black and UV stabilizer so no colors yet but I do have a very good quality part to mold with so I’m crossing my fingers....(ignore cat hair+dust) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B8D6C7AB-E917-4FB6-9C48-C846F95057F3.jpeg 
Views:	74 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	257336

Shep
    I’m pretty good at painting low traffic plastic , sign me up!!

--
    Flossyb was making both the dash and plugs a while back. I let him borrow my NOS plugs to make the mold. Shep if you need anything, let me know.

--
    I did actually buy one of flossyb’s dashes, but now I need another one for a new electric powered project i’m in the middle of. Luckily i do have a nice oem dash and nos plugs to work with, thankyou for offering though. I just got word my molding (supplies) shipment by ups is delayed until Monday... storms out west or something.
    Hopefully I’ll be molding it Monday night/ Tuesday for second half so it’ll be wed/thurs before any results.

Shep
    Last edited by Shep1970; 02-23-2019 at 06:24 AM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //