//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Kenda Bearclaws for my 84 200es

--
    A little FYI, generally pure CO2 is a LOT cheaper than "Gold Gas" aka Argon and works for nearly everything you'd ever need it for. If I recall correctly, Argon is needed for very heavy/thick welds and is over kill for anything thinner. Definitely research it out, or just try it some time, but my dad runs CO2 for just about everything he does. He mainly welds around 1/4in or smaller though. Also the local air gas store charges very little difference between tank sizes, so best bank for your buck is the biggest CO2 cylinder you can get. Smaller ones are nice for lugging around though.

I keep seeing that 350x sneaking in some of your photos =).

MN250R is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Ya, I will have to keep practicing and do as one more research haha ya the 350x likes to photo bomb some shots.
    1986 ATC 350X
    1986 ATC Big Red 250ES

--
    I should probably say, my comments on the welds are only minor adjustments, I've so soooooooo much worse welds before..... like this! My poor OEM 350x exhaust that I had to cut off (saved the muffler side, head pipe was shot anyway).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0221.jpg   DSCN0220.jpg   DSCN0219.jpg  

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //