//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Deployment to Iraq.

--
    So sad, I hope there was time to say goodbye

--
    This will be a hell of a great tribute to Sam Fabs. Very educational also. Thanx for taking the time.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by coolpool View Post
    Ah yes that wonderful cold smoke only a cummins can make, know it well. That sweet sticky smell permeates into your clothes too! During super cold conditions when away from base we wouldn't even shut ours off except to check fluids once a day, and you'd better be using winter diesel. Did you ever experience an orange tint of flame coming out of the stack at night when pulling hard? A lot of our motors were clapped out so some trucks were really bad for it; the odd spark would fly too. I'm surprised (as you are) that you were able to keep meeting with you basic training buddy, you're right that almost never happens. There's one PC suspect picture in the bunch, lol. I get it though, it's a bond only Army/Air/Navy buddies can make where you know your boundaries and always show respect.

As soon as I seen those railhead pics I started to get convulsions. You're description of the process is spot on, it's the suckiest job in the world to do! For some reason we had to chock the wheels too?
    I don't recall seeing flames or embers Pete, but we rarely moved at night. There were a handful of times we got caught out after dark, but not many. As far as the wheel chocks, I don't recall, but I'm going to say it's likely we had to chock the wheels as well.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by atc300r View Post
    I know a couple guys from the Motor Pool that may have been there when you were.D.J Walsh and Bill Elliot.
    Thanks for looking and thanks for the replies! I don't know either of those names, but there are a lot of reasons for that. My unit, being a reserve unit, didn't work very closely at all with the active duty units. There are a percentage of active duty soldiers who might think they're better than reservists, and I get it. In the military, there are tiers. Marines look down on army, army looks down on sailors... I say "look down on", but there aren't many at all who hold a true disdain. It's more of a pride and ego thing, a casual thing. You'd better believe any American soldier from any branch would be there for their fellow soldier, seaman, or airman when push comes to shove, but that doesn't mean that they all give each other the utmost respect at all times outside of that, lol.

We did work with active duty soldiers many times during our deployment obviously, but it's usually brief. As a unit, we have all our own personnel who handle all of our units respective functions. Unit administrators, the armorer, truck master, mechanics, cooks... Basically we're shown an area, given a task, and we set up and function as a unit. The active duty personnel would likely just point to our area and say "That's your motorpool." Then we'd take it from there.

The other thing is, you wouldn't just be able to point at Ft Drum and say "Go to the motorpool." The thing is, there are a ton of motorpools on Ft Drum and in every military installation. Our motorpool was simply an empty parking lot when we arrived, then we were assigned that area which made it our motorpool. We were one company of many who were on that post at that time, and every company there, every component, every area has their own motorpool. So the guys you know likely worked in "a" motorpool, but I would have no idea which one.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 12-10-2018 at 02:31 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Thanks again to everyone for reading thus far. I will get back on picture uploading soon and continue on with the story. I'm kind of ADHD with the pictures and I want them all organized. I have actual hard copy pictures you hold in your hand, downloaded pics on my computer, pics on a hard drive, facebook... I'm trying to get them all organized and in the right place, I want to make sure I don't miss anything as the story progresses. I'd been going crazy looking for more pictures that I knew I had, turned the house upside down looking for them and it was p!ssing me off. The day of Jonsson's funeral, I had returned home and changed out of my suit. As I slid the clothes on the rack to make room for the suit, a box appeared on top of a small set of drawers which was covered by the many articles of clothes hanging over it. I knew it as soon as I saw it, another box of pictures. There are only a few army pictures in there, but I don't want to miss one. There was at least one important picture I had in mind which I hadn't found yet and I'm banking on that one and hopefully others I forgot about being in there.

Speaking of Jonsson again, I wanted to say a little more about the funeral and the 325th TC in general. The people I served with, I just couldn't ask for a better group of people. After having not seen each other in so long, it was amazing to see the group of soldiers who showed up to send off Jonsson on his last mission. It was as if we hadn't missed a minute, and it's been so many years. I have aged so much in just the last year or two and seeing how old everyone got was a shock.

Something amazing happened though which brought tears to my eyes. We have a particular Ssgt who was always VERY outspoken and also extremely funny. He used to scream at the top of his lungs and make total arses out of people and anyone around to see it would usually be in stitches laughing, the man is a riot. The thing is, even though it's funny and certain people are expected to laugh, if it's you his attention is directed on, as funny as it is you still have to listen to him and obey his orders. Of course he got serious from time to time, we all have to. Just a very outspoken individual and a bit rough around the edges.

We were at the Jonsson family home after the funeral ceremony and there were about ten of us who served together standing in the dining room. Mr Jonsson was passing through when the aforementioned outspoken Ssgt stopped him and introduced himself. He then introduced each and every one of us to Sam's father and explained who we all were and how we knew his son. He then went into a completely unrehearsed, long, funny, and humble set of stories about his son Sam explaining to Sam's father how important of a soldier he was to all of us and how selfless he was. I'm not sure I've been so humbled in my life standing next to the Ssgt as this interaction progressed, as it was one of the most beautiful moments I've ever experienced. I tried telling someone about the moment yesterday and it took all I had not to cry once I put myself back in the moment and began to vocalize the experience, I had to cut it short. The tears are streaming now as I type this, but I'm by myself so that's fine.

It was amazing to me to see a man who comes off as so brash, if you knew this man, and then to stand there and speak the way he did to Sam's father and have us all reliving and remembering times of which some I'd forgotten. It was inspirational, and that's not a word I would have expected to use regarding this particular Ssgt. That's not to say anything negative about the Ssgt, it was just a surprise to me, that's all.

This was at our little drinking camp in Ft Drum.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	48168139_2434076936622603_5759938262223290368_o.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	256101

Name:	48361087_2434078419955788_504985938082922496_o.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	243.3 KB 
ID:	256103

Name:	47680490_2434077886622508_1708436603350810624_o.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	256104
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Next time I go past Drum I will get a couple pics of the new reserve building and bridge they built.
    250r rules

--
    I've not forgotten about this thread, I still have a TON of pictures to go through. In light of Sgt Major Jonsson's passing a lot of pictures started surfacing on the book, so I've been downloading a few here and there. I've been off the book but I have to get back on and see if more pictures are on there again soon. This particular picture isn't from our deployment, but I wanted to share it anyways. We were training in Gagetown Canada, doing the laser tag thing. At one point in our mission we were loaded into a Chinook and air lifted to our next spot.

Name:	48233999_517657972049688_8340555686849019904_n.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	214.9 KB 
ID:	256271

So getting back to the deployment, it was the beginning of March 2003 and we were getting outfitted with DCU uniforms to replace our BDU's. We were a bit surprised to see we were being issued cold weather uniforms to go fight a war in the desert. Apparently all of the warm weather DCU's had been issued already, or so we were told. We were issued flak jackets, not everyone got body armor at that time in the conflict. None of our vehicles had armor either, all soft skin and all the 50 cal gunners were completely out in the open up in the ring mounts. A flak jacket will not stop 7.62 rounds, so we were not aggressively protected.

We watched "shock and awe" on the TV and it wasn't long after that we were issued our MOPP gear (chemical suit and mask). Loaded up with all of our gear, we boarded a civilian commercial aircraft bound for Kuwait. Upon our arrival to the desert, the heat was stifling, especially in winter DCU's. The Hadji tents in Kuwait are a step above military tents, and they even have A/C in some of them. We were shuffled around from holding tent to holding tent, most of the time spent in our MOPP gear. If a time came when we could take our MOPP gear off, it wasn't but a few minutes after that we'd get another gas alert and have to put it all back on. Sometimes you'd hear rockets go by.

As I stepped off the plane, the intensity of the heat was mirrored by the intense brightness, it's blinding. It's something you get used to and obviously I wore sunglasses, but you will notice the exposure in some of these pictures. It is very bright. From the plane we walked to a civilian bus. An ate up Ssgt from 2nd platoon who was known for his blunders actually left his protective mask on the plane. Now, if you've never been in the military, you might not quite grasp how big of a deal this is. From the very beginning of your time in the military, it is absolutely drilled into your head how important your "sensitive items" are, and they ain't talking about your twig and berries. Sensitive items are high dollar and high value supplies, tools, weapons, etc, which you are borrowing from the army. TA-50 is your gear they issue you which includes your LBE, Kevlar helmet, canteen, ammo pouches, protective mask, amongst other things. If you lose even a lowly ammo pouch, you're in trouble. However, if you lose your weapon or your protective mask, you are in A LOT of trouble. Now, every now and then an ate up private or Spc will lose sensitive items. What usually happens is someone grabs it, it gets turned in to the squad leader, some sort of scenario is dreamt up where the soldier who lost their item will now need that item... You can see where this is going. That wasn't the case this time. This time it was a Ssgt and we were deployed for real. The laughter, commotion, shock, and disgust moved throughout the bus in waves whenever that poor Ssgt started yelling at the Hadji bus driver to stop the bus because he'd left his mask on the plane! I was laughing so hard, but it was even funnier to me because Hadji driving the bus had zero concern for the hapless Ssgt's circumstances.

As the bus was driving us to our first haunt, I got my first look at Kuwait. Every now and then we'd go by armored vehicles posted roadside in a protective posture. Now, I was assuming that these were not hostiles, it seems very obvious, however that was never clarified at first. I knew everything was OK because nobody else was reacting, but I would have preferred to have been told very clearly these are not people you'll be engaging. Anyhow, these bus drivers were absolutely out of their minds. They were driving in formation INCHES from each other, I mean really really really close at very high speeds. Within the first minute and half of the ride there were soldiers standing up and crowding around the driver yelling at him to slow down, but he'd just smile and keep driving. He honestly had absolutely no idea what anyone was saying to him or what the problem could have been. That's just how these guys drive, that's just how it is. It was just another day of racing the bus for him. Eventually everyone got used to the driving but it definitely kept the drive interesting.

Eventually the buses pulled off the hardball and onto a washboard unpaved desert road. Well the washboard desert road was of no concern to Mario Andretti's Arab bus driving cousin, and the off road shenanigans were enough to get all the soldiers riled up and crowding around the driver yelling again. After blasting through the desert at warp speed on a commercial bus, we finally arrive at Camp YOYO, Kuwait. YOYO is an acronym (like most things in the army). It stands for "You're On Your Own". A certain number of soldiers from our company were sent to YOYO, and a certain number were sent to "the pipeline". I'm pretty sure it was exactly what it sounds like but I never went there, I was at YOYO.

When we got to YOYO, we were given our first military tent in theater. It was a classic GP medium with no floor. These tents do a good job of keeping the rain off, but they offer little to no protection from sand. Unless you've been to a place that has sand like Iraq and Kuwait, you don't understand how awful sand is. I've never seen the kind of sand I saw in Iraq and Kuwait anywhere else I've been. The sand in the Middle East is a fine sand, like talcum powder. It stirs up so easily and gets blown around with just the slightest agitation, and in a sand storm it billows inside the tent and hangs in the air. We had no true escape from the sand while I was in theater until the very end of my deployment. You will see the sand hanging in the air in a lot of these pictures inside the tents.

We somehow were issued the new (at the time) modular tents instead of the classic army GP. These things were brand new and we were pretty pumped about that. Unfortunately, once we were assigned a battalion, battalion decided they needed those tents. Rather than just taking our tents, battalion was gracious enough to trade us for crappy old GP's. Oh but it gets better... After taking our brand new modular tents from us, battalion had us set them up for them. It couldn't get worse though, right? Oh it could, and it did. Camp YOYO looked like a ghost town. There were no facilities whatsoever. No toilets, no chow hall, no showers, nothing at all. There was sand and tents, but very few people. I hardly saw any other soldiers other than my company, but there were tons and tons of tents everywhere. So there we are putting up our own modular tents which they'd just taken from us, nobody's around, but once in a great while I'd see someone peek out of a tent. I figured out there were other soldiers there, they were just hiding. There really was no reason to step out of your tent for anything, there was nothing to do outside other than set up tents for other people. Surely it couldn't get worse than that though, right?

So as we're out there setting up our own tents for other people while other people hid and watched us set up our own tents for other people, something very unexpected happened. An MKT showed up (mobile kitchen trailer) and parked in the common area of Camp YOYO. Now normally an MKT is nothing to get excited about, as the food they make is only a step above MRE's usually. On this day however, they had a pile of steaks to cook. I don't know where they came from or who sent them but I didn't care either. So we continued on setting up our tents for other people, when all of a sudden the camp was abuzz. Now there were soldiers everywhere, and they were all heading to the same place; the MKT. By the time we were finished setting up our own tents for other people and got to the common area, the line for the MKT was absurd, but we still got in line. There wasn't anything else to do. By the time we got to the trailer the steaks were gone.

The choppers overhead were non stop. Blackhawks, Cobras, 53's, Chinooks, Apaches, you name it. Somewhere along in there we did stay at Camp Arifjan, I forgot about that. We didn't just sit around there either, they find something for you to do. Well they let certain Hadji's on base to do work around the base, so our job was to hang out with these guys during the day while they did their work and make sure they weren't up to no good. We were locked and loaded, but these guys were just regular Joes, or Hadjis I guess.

Most people who went to the Middle East will have heard of Camp Arifjan. That's where they have A/C and chow halls and ice cream and burgers and PX's on and on and on... What was also very important to me, I could buy CD's for my Discman. They also had military vehicles stacked there like cord wood, tons and tons of military hardware. We didn't get to spend much time at Arifjan during my deployment. While I was there we were usually moving north following the front line, and it was rare we'd head back to Kuwait. It was a huge deal to get the opportunity to go back to Arifjan or Doha in Kuwait. Not only was there food and A/C and places to spend money and do things, but they had phones. In 2003, not everyone had a cell phone. I wasn't sure what time it was when I was calling back home and there was a huge delay when talking to someone, but it was such a big big deal to talk to someone at home. A lot of these moments I'm sharing here I'm re-living as I type.

Anyhow I've got a lot of pictures from Kuwait, this isn't all of them by any means. Please bear with me if I don't post for a while, I do have a life to live, lol. I will come back to this thread even if I'm away from it for a while!! I still have a ton more pictures to upload and this stuff certainly does take some time. Some of these pictures were taken by my buddy Derek, he had a digital camera. All my pictures were taken with traditional disposable cameras that used regular film. Derek and I went almost everywhere together, but he was at the pipeline and not YOYO. Some of his Kuwait pictures are of places I never saw in person.

We hadn't seen the desert yet at this point, this was the very beginning in this picture.

Name:	595421-120618.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	832.8 KB 
ID:	256241

We got bored as usual, there was literally nothing at all to do in some of these places, like nothing. No smart phones to finger phuck back then either.

Name:	PFC FAHEY 1.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	155.2 KB 
ID:	256244

Derek

Name:	Picture 004.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	198.6 KB 
ID:	256242

Matt, Ashley, and myself. Ashley was one of few civilian truck drivers in our company such as myself, and is one of few drivers I've ever met who is as good as me.

Name:	Picture 002.jpg 
Size:	189.7 KB 
ID:	256243

Name:	Picture 010.jpg 
Size:	147.3 KB 
ID:	256245

Name:	156919_1721832126556_5945008_n.jpg 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	256240

Name:	166475_1721833966602_7893478_n.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	256247

Name:	164024_1721833846599_5310986_n.jpg 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	256248

Name:	63389_1721833606593_1298718_n.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	256246

Name:	164116_1721850407013_1799497_n.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	256249

Name:	333822-120518.jpg 
Size:	807.2 KB 
ID:	256250

First platoon's platoon sergeant and lieutenant in a Hadji tent.

Name:	163926_1721850007003_6810366_n.jpg 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	256251

Derek and Josh.

Name:	Scud Attack.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	305.2 KB 
ID:	256270

My twin sister and I. We got to meet up briefly.

Name:	322122-120518.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	2.87 MB 
ID:	256252

Name:	Picture 012.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	322.1 KB 
ID:	256253

Name:	1469870_10152089329515864_1787361928_n.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	256254

Name:	Picture 011.jpg 
Size:	336.0 KB 
ID:	256255

Name:	Picture 017.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	326.7 KB 
ID:	256256

Name:	Picture 035.jpg 
Size:	781.7 KB 
ID:	256257

There was a time when I could have told you which countries these vehicles and soldiers were from.

Name:	Picture 036.jpg 
Size:	742.5 KB 
ID:	256258

Name:	Picture 094.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	483.0 KB 
ID:	256259

Name:	Picture 095.jpg 
Size:	475.3 KB 
ID:	256260

Name:	Picture 096.jpg 
Size:	429.7 KB 
ID:	256261

Name:	Picture 097.jpg 
Size:	483.7 KB 
ID:	256262

Name:	Picture 109.jpg 
Size:	492.4 KB 
ID:	256263

Name:	Picture 110.jpg 
Size:	462.3 KB 
ID:	256264

Name:	Picture 111.jpg 
Size:	388.9 KB 
ID:	256265

Name:	Picture 112.jpg 
Size:	460.7 KB 
ID:	256266

Name:	Picture 113.jpg 
Size:	421.8 KB 
ID:	256267

Name:	Picture 123.jpg 
Size:	442.0 KB 
ID:	256268

Name:	Picture 124.jpg 
Size:	454.9 KB 
ID:	256269
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 12-21-2018 at 09:05 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Keep'em coming fabio, you're doing great! A first when I seen that picture from above you caught the guy squatting........then I seen the MRE box beside him. I know rations from any country has the opposite affect :-(
    Trikes
    1970/71 US 90 (Aquarius Blue)
    1970/71 US 90 (Future Project)
    1972/73 US 90 Camo Project (110 Big Bore)
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1977 ATC 90 w/83 110 motor (Fugly)
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

1965 Marketeer 3 Wheel Golf Cart with 1986 Honda 250 drivetrain

TF 2015

Other
    1983 Honda Z50
    1978 Honda XL75

Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-coopool
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-coolpool

--
    Awesome thread man. It is crazy thinking about how long ago it was. Hell back in the 90's the 70's were only 20 years ago. Now the year 2000 was almost 20 years ago. Craziness.

Keep the pics and stories coming.
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-ATC-Eric

Survivor! TF: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13 Sandpuppies: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18 Imperial Invasion 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Everything Big Bore on FaceBook

--
    Thanks for the replies! I just remembered, going back to my last post and the part about the Ssgt who left his protective mask on the plane. Whenever we got to our tent and the first scud alarm went off, he was without a mask in a combat zone in real life. The funny thing is, it was still funny to us. He suggested to the captain that they strip a private of their mask for him, which brought waves of laughter. "Sergeant, all the privates remembered their masks." The icing on the cake, and I promise I am not making this up, he sinched down the hood as tight around his face as it would go and put a spare protective mask filter in his mouth. I'm laughing to myself right now thinking about it, lol!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Fabio here are a few pics I was able to get yesterday. The bridge on Great Bend side .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190108_104236.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	256629 New reserve building Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190108_104144.jpg 
Size:	1.58 MB 
ID:	256630 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190108_104124.jpg 
Size:	2.65 MB 
ID:	256631 old barracks Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190108_104108.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	2.29 MB 
ID:	256632
    250r rules

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Looks a bit like a young Jerry Seinfeld.

--
    Hey Fabio

Thank you for your service.
    You guys are the reason I sit at home and do and believe as I please. I don’t want to speak German or Japanese or Turban-mushmouth.
    We’re gonna fight idiots, them or those. Thank you for fighting them OVER THERE and keeping the F’ers out of my yard.
    Cold beer for you and anyone else here who served.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    Thanks for sharing the pictures and the posts guys!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

Deployment to Iraq.

My unit lost another guy shortly after Jonsson. We lost Duclau in January. He had been diagnosed with cancer under a year ago, then he was gone. Duclau was our second youngest soldier (I believe) when we deployed. I believe he was 18 or 19 when we shipped.

Duclau's death is service connected, meaning it's most likely his death was due to his service in Iraq. We burned trash and feces every day and sprayed the roads with diesel fuel.

I didn't say anything about Duclau's passing at that moment, it was a lot right after Jonsson. I wasn't quite as close with Duclau but he was well known and well liked by all, I couldn't think of a bad thing to say about him ever. It's a lot to even think about right now.

Duclau left behind a beautiful young wife and children, and was very active in his local veterans motorcycle club as well as other veteran associations. He owned a restored M818 just like the trucks we drove in Iraq, and he died far, far too young.

I've decided rather than scanning my pictures at home one by one, I'm going to bring them all somewhere and pay to have them all scanned. It will be a lot easier that way. For the time being, here's a few more pictures.

This is a good representation of everyday life. Sometimes the only shelter was under the trailer. Don't forget to pick up every single piece of gear after your nap to take with you wherever you're going.

For a very long time when we arrived in Iraq, we had absolutely no facilities. I've never been that dirty for that long of a time. Having sand the consistency of powder in your ears, eyes, nose, and crunching in your teeth was part of everyday life. Sand that could be tainted with fuel, feces, or even depleted uranium from tank rounds. Many of us had big scabs on the insides of our noses and near our nostrils, and many of us did for years after our deployment.

There's a story as to why this truck is on it's side and I have a lot more pictures of it, but someone just sent me this picture last week. I'll get to that story at a later date.

Here's a nice railhead picture one of my friends shared.

Life is crazy, that's all I can say right now. I'm very grateful to still be here and don't aim to depart anytime soon, but that's not always up to us. I've had some serious struggles in life which are shocking to think about for me now, but that was just life then. Fifteen years of chaos, I'm amazed I'm still alive now that I've throttled it back. Now that I've had to throttle it back that is. It's been a series of extenuating circumstances to get to this point, always extenuating circumstances. Sometimes good, sometimes not so good, but ever extenuating.

To Spc John PBR Duclau, God speed my friend. All gave some, but some gave all. I'm grateful to be here still and I will always remember my times with my fellow soldiers. If you sign on that line there is a good chance it's going to kill you one way or the other, but I am still here. I will live for my fallen comrades as well.

Thank you all for reading.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 02-17-2019 at 09:06 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //