//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Looking into my future.

--

Looking into my future.

First off. Thank you for everyone that has helped me out in the past with my '83 200x. It is a fun machine.
    I am going to be making some changes in the next year or so. Moving on in life. I am mid 40's have been going out with a girl for now 4 years. We live close to each other (6KM or 4 miles) in 2 different houses. Ya. double mortgage, bills ETC. Both on single income. We manage but not ideal.
    The house market is good in my area. It keeps going up in value. Looks like I will move into her place. It is a bit bigger. 1 thing it does not have a garage. I have a 20X20 garage. Yes I am going to sell a bunch of stuff off that is in my garage. My 1999 R6. The 200X... I am going to have to PURGE big time. Plus all my R/C stuff.
    This is 100% my choice. The place I used to ride my 200X is getting hard to get to ride due to houses going up and my nephew that I used to ride with has moved. My 200X would collect dust.

I am on a hunt to getting a 'chair'. Yup a 4 wheeler she can ride it as well as I. I will always keep my XL250R bike. Future move we will build a small garage/Shed for the 4 wheeler and bike.

I am not going anywhere. I love this place. I will chime in on helping when I can.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Sound's like a good " plan ". Best of luck to you and the Misses.
    our original 85 we bought new, 2 - 86 police specials
    250r dust runner
    04 Yamaha kodiaK 450 snowbuster ! Brute Force 750 dust collector .
    Bunch of es stuff I been buying for next builds....
    Gone but lives on in my aching body the mighty 350x collection . A Beat 85 es im gonna rebuild

--
    Rob, I’m 53 in a few months and married almost 20 years.

Think long and hard before you sell anything you love today, because one day you might wish you had it again and the odds of finding one in the same condition as yours was in is highly unlikely.

I left a lot of toys in Canada when I moved that I should have figured out how to retain as the money I got for them was a pittance and they were irreplaceable.

Best wishes to you and your significant other
    It sucks to get old

--
    My wife and I don't ride much around our house, we trailer to Michigan for weekend get a ways. Best trails that I have rode on. If you have a change of heart you should try and make some rides next year. The group is trying to get a date set for May next year. I am planning on going May 20 weekend to Baldwin and silver lake, but that is a long time from now.
    R.I.P. Sandpuppie, you are greatly missed!
    May you rest in peace Jeswinehart, deeply missed, never forgotten....
    Feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ight=tapper190

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Rob, I’m 53 in a few months and married almost 20 years.

Think long and hard before you sell anything you love today, because one day you might wish you had it again and the odds of finding one in the same condition as yours was in is highly unlikely.

I left a lot of toys in Canada when I moved that I should have figured out how to retain as the money I got for them was a pittance and they were irreplaceable.

Best wishes to you and your significant other
    What El said!

Never sell toys or guns, you'll eventually regret it.

Our Harleys, 4 wheelers, and my 3 wheeler sit more than they get ridden, but ya know what? They're all ready to go when I want to go for a spin.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Why don't you take some of the money from the sale of your house and put up a little shop, or maybe even a shed?
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    SEMI truck trailer might be cheaper if you have the space and wife dont care. I'd have one if I had room to get it where i live. Plant few trees around it to hide it and put xmas light on it to liven it up.

--
    Thank You for all the kind words and advice. I appreciate it. I will double think the 200X. The R\C stuff and R6 plus a pile of other stuff is a no brainer for me. Maybe keep 1 R/C...

Her lot size is 40X100 I should have said that. It has a nice back deck. I would have to look into how big of a shed I could put up. It is workable.

There has been talk about her selling her place too. Combine funds and look into something maybe a bit bigger. The IDEAL PLAN would be for me to rent out my house to a friend/ family member and still have access to the garage here for storage...

Looking at all angles. Short /long plan.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //