//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your most reliable vehicle

--

Your most reliable vehicle

What do you guys have that’s good? For me it a’02 tundra trd, 17yrs/130k with not a single issue. Front rotors/pads, timing belt/water pump and regular maintenance is it. Runs like freakin new! Never had anything go that far without an issue.
    What else is out there?
    We are in the market for a newer car. Our Subaru has 170k.

--
    2015 Toyota Camry 160,000 today for the most part, its light on repairs. Built in Kentucky if it makes a difference in quality. I feel at least some folks here made a wage on it.

--
    Our Infiniti G35's. We have had two, giving one to our daughter ( 2005) that's still running strong. Our son purchased a newer Q50 S and loves it. No huge repairs on any of the ones we have owned and parts are affordable plus having a power house of a motor is nice with rear wheel drive. Had the 05 up to 140 racing the kids pro charged mustang and it would have kept gpoing just ran out of real estate.
    I would buy these all day long.
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    2004 civic 240K miles, something is seat broke within 1st 500 miles but that was replaced free. head gasket went at 210K so i replaced all the heating and cooling system had head milled and everything else checked. its on its stock automatic trans with no issues. just change your fluids and your golden.

I commute 70 miles a day in it. no need for a nice new car that gets same mpg

I bought it brand new

--
    2011 toyota rav4l, we really like it.

--
    1986 Ford Ranger. 2 wheel drive. Done nothing but tune ups and oil changes really...replaced original hoses in July when i did the water pump that wasn't even bad just a leaking gasket. Rebuilt carb last winter(a year ago this week actually) 165,000 on the clock (i think) Its a 5 speed rattletrap with no PS, PB, or AC and it's a miserable pain in the ass to drive but it goes on a 60 mile round trip every day to work and hasn't left me stranded in the 2 years I've had it.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    2007 Toyota Sienna. AKA the Vanborghini. My girlfiend has a 2013 Rav4.

I have family in the Toyota plants here and friends that work at Toyota Canada. I get a cheque from Toyota too for fixing them.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    My bicycle!!

ATCKevin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I'm a chevy/gmc guy myself. I have owned my fair share of fords too. My daily driver is a 01 silverado that had been parked for 4 years due to bad intake gaskets. My wifes grandfather was going to haul it to the scrap yard but luckily I got to it first. Had 76k miles on it at 16 years old! I have a 06 GMC Sierra as well that is mostly my barn baby and only driven during the summer months.

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 90nut View Post
    My bicycle!!
    I can't get mine to start...
    Last edited by tripledog; 12-13-2018 at 01:46 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    I can't mine to start...
    It’s a hit-n-miss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd110 View Post
    It’s a hit-n-miss?

No, it is an old-n-lazy.

--
    Ya, I hear you...^^
    Back in high school, I had a $200 nova-250-6 cylinder. That thing taught 4 of us how to drive-great car. It got around 20 something mpg, when I’d drive to Missoula to see my brother who had a 64’ Chevy p/u-it was junk and always breaking.
    We hung on to the American pride as long as we could. Back in the 80’s it was mostly junk and my dad bought my brother this little 79’ Toyota Corolla 5-speed because his truck died in Missoula. He didn’t want it and drove it hard, but found it to be pretty impressive-40mpg.
    Then our sister got a early 80’s Honda Civic. Now, that car! It was small a cheap, but that car would go in the mud, water and snow was the best.
    Anyway, lately we’ve always had a Subaru in the back pocket. Mostly because they are the cheapest AWD out there, which is essential for us.
    I’ve never owed a diesel p/u, but I’ve heard tons of high mileage stories. Not sure what it took to get them.

--
    86 Honda 200x, then 80"s GM squarebody. Then i would say a new vehicle for about 4 years. I should lease but don't rack up many miles, just a lot of rust.
    Last edited by fieldy; 12-14-2018 at 02:17 AM.

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    All mine have been pretty good and paid for. Both my Cummins rams have just under 200k. 205k on my Acura Integra, and the best...a 1995 Ford ranger. 4 cylinder 5 speed. 252k. Just maintenance and wear parts. Bought it for $1500 with 150k on it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //