//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 200e

--

200e

Want to share my barn find 200e. I'm have really fallen in love with this bike over the years. I got her from a guy that was selling his grandfather stuff after he passed away. An this had been sitting in one of the barns for 10 years or more. I think I paid 300 for it. I took it home gave her a bath an took the carb off and soaked it in a cleaning solution for a day or soo. Took slapped the carb back together an patched the gas tank and she ran!! It was instant love from then on. I wheeled the piss out of her for a good good amount of time an then she had a knuff. She lost compression I slapped some rings on here over a courses of 6 months due to life getting in the way. I just now got here running again I got it to ride around my buddy's block in town but the gas tank is still leaking so I'm gonna patch it prime it an paint it. I gotta remove the rust in the tank also but besides that an maybe a tire she is ready for the mud again. You can follow along in more depth on Instagram at oregons_atc.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

--
    Welcome Brandon. Thanks for the pictures! 1st pic is where you found it? Nice shot. Looks like you found one that is mostly complete-good score.

--
    Yeah that is the way I found her in all of here beauty. Yeah the only thing she is missing is the brake lever that is also the E brake I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd110 View Post
    Welcome Brandon. Thanks for the pictures! 1st pic is where you found it? Nice shot. Looks like you found one that is mostly complete-good score.

--
    NICE!! Welcome to the forum.

Good work on keeping the old gal alive.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    Not sure why, but for some reason I love seeing barn finds as they lay.

How did you patch the tank?
    1985 Honda ATC 250ES
    1985 Honda ATC 250SX
    1984 Honda ATC 200M
    1983 Honda ATC 200
    1984 Honda ATC 110

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Big G View Post
    Not sure why, but for some reason I love seeing barn finds as they lay.

How did you patch the tank?
    The first time I just welded it, but this time I'm thinking jb weld an then line the inside also

--
    Looking at the photos, that's what I have planned at Christmas,, " Wish me luck ""

--
    Quote Originally Posted by digaholedumper View Post
    Looking at the photos, that's what I have planned at Christmas,, " Wish me luck ""
    It's a good Christmas gift to your self.lol

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //