//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Screened number plate?

--

Screened number plate?

Does anyone sell these on here, I need some just like this one, red with a white screen.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2006-01-11 22.44.16.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	1.76 MB 
ID:	256146

--
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F233038925909

Here’s one for ya.
    Just Sold/ hope you got it
    Shep
    Last edited by Shep1970; 12-14-2018 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Part sold

Ranvier is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Cool Mickey. Start that build.
    Swinehart RIP.

--
    So no one has started making these since Swinehart's passing?

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    So no one has started making these since Swinehart's passing?
    Are you going to say thank you to Shep?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    That’s alright John I’m not sure he got it. I shoulda Pm’d Him, it sold 2mins after I posted.

Mickey- personally I don’t think anyone anytime soon “unless” they have “his” (swineharts) mold will do these for a while.
    It’s kinda like an unwritten rule not to do a mold of a part someone has already done-out of respect I guess... unless of course a larger company that can make hundreds/thousands at a time makes them I suppose.

Personally- whenever I even look at my mold(s) I think about swinehart, about how much he helped me out. Just because he naturally was a great guy. Just sucks what happened to him. Really makes u think about life.

Shep
    Last edited by Shep1970; 12-15-2018 at 11:48 AM.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Belay my last, Mickey didn't get it. As you were Mr Dunlap.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Liway is still making parts I believe, she sold me a tecate coolant bottle and is going to make me another. She uses John's 3ww account, send her a message and see if she will be making more plates. John's passing left a hole that won't ever be filled, and it's not even about the parts he made. He was a gem, i cherish my conversations with him.
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    That’s alright John I’m not sure he got it. I shoulda Pm’d Him, it sold 2mins after I posted.

Mickey- personally I don’t think anyone anytime soon “unless” they have “his” (swineharts) mold will do these for a while.
    It’s kinda like an unwritten rule not to do a mold of a part someone has already done-out of respect I guess... unless of course a larger company that can make hundreds/thousands at a time makes them I suppose.

Personally- whenever I even look at my mold(s) I think about swinehart, about how much he helped me out. Just because he naturally was a great guy. Just sucks what happened to him. Really makes u think about life.

Shep

LOL, I didn't understand why you sent me a link to something that is sold.

I'm building a replica of one of my 200r Honda Works bikes so I need one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11024772_1467414513483511_4620492362124779417_n.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	256154

--
    Mickey,

If you read he listed the link for you. However the link ended before you were able to see it so now it shows as a sold link. If someone would let a copy go if Liway does not want to do them anymore I am sure DC plastics would make them. However at that point you are waving all rights to the molds and parts going forward. It may be best to personally contact her if this is a part you must have Mickey. Perhaps you can something out with her, if not all good things normally do come to an end.

Outlaw #24 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Parts From Swinehart

Johns wife Is Indeed producing the pieces that John made molds for. Liway has been producing these pieces all along. She will not be encapsulating the Flywheels or making the Tri-Z tanks, but pretty much everything else is available and if you go to the Ebay posted above, click on other items by this seller, that will help. BTW I and Anthony Shively can encapsulate and/or repair the Tecate Fly wheels.

--
    I've got a big stack of brand new racing numbers. Still in the packs. I ain't racing nothing so they need to go if you're interested in making your own.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    She got a hold of me on FaceBook, she was already a friend on there, should be done today. Thanks everyone!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw #24 View Post
    Johns wife Is Indeed producing the pieces that John made molds for. Liway has been producing these pieces all along. She will not be encapsulating the Flywheels or making the Tri-Z tanks, but pretty much everything else is available and if you go to the Ebay posted above, click on other items by this seller, that will help. BTW I and Anthony Shively can encapsulate and/or repair the Tecate Fly wheels.
    Is any body going to remake his tanks?
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

Outlaw #24 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    If I had the mold or formula I could give it a go!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //