//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stock market

--
    just too much in news, you fart its known all over in 3 mins now. you make a false claim or something someone does not like it reacts. it will go back up, always does, but also always goes down big about ever 2 years now.

--
    The few guys I know that make a good living trading stocks are immersed in it full time and are constantly buying and selling, its a full time job for them. I'm a little jealous of their occasionally large one day gains, but not the losses they take once in awhile.

Maybe one day after I retire I'll try it.
    It sucks to get old

--
    I am and have been waiting on Bitcoin to drop to the sub 2000$ level. I honestly think it still has more bleeding to do, but it continues to suck people in when it starts gaining upwards momentum.

People see a small reversal and get all excited. If you bounce off 4200$ 3X, it's NOT GOING UP!!!! Jeez... I don't know why people keep getting sucked in.

Roughly 1 year ago today, Bitcoin was 21000$, 21K, and after a long downtrend, BTC has had an ATL for 2018 of 3100$, and I think there's more to go; Most Crypto has lost 90% of uit's value at their own ATH all time high.

Experts seem to think that the next bull run will be much larger than the one we had in 2017, I sure hope so.

I await patiently to see what happens, I watch the market all day long and hope to find the BTC in the sub 2000$ levels, who knows, maybe even 1500$; But my "buy" orders are already in place in case it ends up as a flash crash...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    I am and have been waiting on Bitcoin to drop to the sub 2000$ level. I honestly think it still has more bleeding to do, but it continues to suck people in when it starts gaining upwards momentum.

People see a small reversal and get all excited. If you bounce off 4200$ 3X, it's NOT GOING UP!!!! Jeez... I don't know why people keep getting sucked in.

Roughly 1 year ago today, Bitcoin was 21000$, 21K, and after a long downtrend, BTC has had an ATL for 2018 of 3100$, and I think there's more to go; Most Crypto has lost 90% of uit's value at their own ATH all time high.

Experts seem to think that the next bull run will be much larger than the one we had in 2017, I sure hope so.

I await patiently to see what happens, I watch the market all day long and hope to find the BTC in the sub 2000$ levels, who knows, maybe even 1500$; But my "buy" orders are already in place in case it ends up as a flash crash...
    Doesn't the peak of Bitcoin epitomize the reality of the stock market? Value based on speculation rather than intrinsic value? Nothing about it changed, yet it still crashed. $2,000 Bitcoin? You'd know better than me, but doesn't it cost something like $4,000 to mine a Bitcoin? It costs less than $2.00 to make a Benjamin, but that's another story.

Anyway, I assume those of you trading are well aware of the story of tulip futures. Trader or not, it's something everyone should know about. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

I'm still waiting on $1,000 silver and $40,000 gold, but I know it would mean the end of the monetary system if it ever happens, so I prefer it doesn't.
    It sucks to get old

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //