//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stock market

--

Stock market

I'm sure many of you are into buying and selling stocks. Do any of you have a prefered stock that you own right now? A stock or IPO you are considering? Recomendations or not? projections?
    Let's hear some money talk.
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    Cash poor ! 3 wheeler's wealthy ! Money talk.
    * 1970 US90 Red
    * 1978 ATC 90/180 Helm&Son, Bandito /3D springer. ( Spaghetti Winder )
    * 1978 ATC 90/128 Bandito / Ace Williams Springer.
    * 1980 ATC 110/ ? Helm&Son, Dickson Full Suspended
    * 1981 ATC 110 MTC Full Supended
    * 1985 ATC 200s
    *1986 ATC 250R/310 2"+ Westcoast Swinger

http://www.ebay.com/usr/jwheeler760

--
    Well, no one seems to like Crypto, but I have now played all the shorts as BTC dropped from 21K down to 3200$.

3 days ago, I played it up, long from 3200$ to 4000$, missed the top by 100$ but took profit at 3906$.

I'll continue to play it up and down, short and long...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    asking how to make money is more trial and error. Most people will not give away how they make money...I myself and not going too and Im balls deep in the market. Trial and error, after awhile you start to see trends and you learn what people buy and what they dont...follow your dreams. Street smart makes coin.

--
    My investments revolve around tools, ammunition, spare parts for everything & non-perishable food stuffs. I don't understand the other kind of investments. I'd rather have an extra BCG for my AR and couple of Shindy carb kits. Money may well be worthless in the future. My stuff won't.

Then again, when I am wrong and still working at 70 years old you'll be on the beach drinking a Mai Tai.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    IMHO, the stock market is in a bubble and if people kept buying the new lows, it wouldn't crash.

But, there's just more sellers than buyers in a downtrend and more buyers than sellers in an uptrend.

These whales hold enough shares (of whatever), that they can drag people (like us) in who think it's time to go long, "THE MOON IS THE NEXT STOP!!", people jump in, the whale lets it rise awhile as more people jump in, then he "shorts" his 50 thousand shares down 20% lower and takes every dime you had thought was going up/long.

The whale holds such a large percentage that they actually control the entire market. And they call their buddies that hold many shares too and tell them what their play is.

What happens is it drops to a spot where sellers are told to sell, either at a small profit or at a loss as they are afraid to lose anymore money.

That's what kills it, people "panic sell" and you have a waterflow effect of everyone selling rather than buying.

Some guys will risk their whole - who knows, maybe 1000$ - in a play, and if they don't set a stop loss, they can lose everything. So I think it's a good practice to stick with 20% as a new entry into other an uptrend or a downtrend.
    Last edited by Dirtcrasher; 12-21-2018 at 06:44 PM.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    I'll continue to play it up and down, short and long...
    Sounds like a girl I dated in High School
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Who? Me? How so?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Stock market

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    asking how to make money is more trial and error. Most people will not give away how they make money...I myself and not going too and Im balls deep in the market. Trial and error, after awhile you start to see trends and you learn what people buy and what they dont...follow your dreams. Street smart makes coin.
    I'm sure people are dying to know how you do it Oldstool!
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 12-22-2018 at 07:53 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I've learned many years ago to let professionals handle my investments.

Anyone think they can do it better than a financial professional is either butt lying or butt lucky

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Long term I like Vanguard funds. Buy a few with different investment types and based on their long term performance, forget about them, go to bed, wake up in 3-5 years and check on them.

I don't have the mentality (testicular fortitude) to play in the short-term up and downs.

--
    Looks like there’s some blocks coming off the pyramid these days.

Calling banks to ask about liquidity, government shutdown, secret case being fast tracked to the Supreme Court, sane people fleeing the WH as fast as they can, publicly kicking around firing people at the Federal Reserve and Tweeting that it’s time to buy stocks at the bottom and 7 year olds believing in Santa??? Sounds like it’s got nowhere to go but down this week and maybe longer.

I’m with Glamy, my last Hooters bill was almost $50 bucks.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    7 year olds believing in Santa???
    I never remember believing in Santa. Too many older siblings to ruin that for me.

Sounds like it’s got nowhere to go but down this week and maybe longer.
    Now's the time to buy....right?

I’m with Glamy, my last Hooters bill was almost $50 bucks.
    But you're paying for the atmosphere!
    Better off stopping by McDs for less than $10 and then laying down the rest in $1s at the nudey bar. More bang for the buck.

--
    Sounds like it’s got nowhere to go but down this week and maybe longer.
    "DOW makes largest one day gain in history"

This is why I don't play LOL!
    It sucks to get old

--
    "DOW makes largest one day gain in history"

This is why I don't play LOL!
    My guess is that was just a short term reaction by short-term speculators buying on the low which then can drive the prices up. Some probably already sold off at higher prices.
    Will it be sustained?? Who knows....

"An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn't happen today."

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //