//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 2018 3WW Christmas thread.

--

2018 3WW Christmas thread.

Welp... It is just around the corner and coming fast!!!! I got most of my presents bought for family and friends.

This year I did not put up a tree nor decorated. Oddball year as far as my family is conserned. I just have my 1 son living with me. We talked last week about a tree ETC. Decided to kinda take this year off as far as putting up a tree. It is going to be 'low key'. There will be gifts etc and my mom will come over for breakfast as she does every year.

On with the show!!!!! Post up stories. Post up what you got.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Screw snow and hot coco by the fire, I'm going to Cancun. Palm trees and cold Margaritas on "las rocas". The artificial pine stays in the box this year and everyone gets an envelope. Putting the lights up just to keep the burglars away.

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It sucks to get old

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I've got a heartwarming story for you guys, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow. I gotta be up at 4 am.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I'll just leave this here

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image-11.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	256223
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    We're having a low key Christmas too. We put the tree up and hung stockings. Gonna get together and eat with my family, no gifts except for the ones i bought myself and my fiance. I have the week off so I'm gonna cook a pot of chili and hang out at home. I get more boring with every passing year
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

2018 3WW Christmas thread.

I always do low key for the holidays these days. I loved them when I was a kid, and I loved them when I was in relationships. The last few years they're just a bother to me. I'll go to my mom's and we'll have dinner. She'll complain she never gets to see me and I'm leaving so soon, then I can get back to hiding from the world.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

ATCKevin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I wish my holiday plans were as low key and stress-free as all of you guys! My birthday is tomorrow (who cares), then my family from Australia is flying in to spend Christmas and New Years with us. They are praying for a white christmas since none have them have ever seen snow. I keep telling them Michigan winter is nothing to look forward too. But I am off of work until the Jan 3rd, one perk of being a teacher. I got my 84r frame back from being blasted and painted so I will be working on getting it back together and looking good.

3Z with Fangs! is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Screw snow and hot coco by the fire, I'm going to Cancun. Palm trees and cold Margaritas on "las rocas". The artificial pine stays in the box this year and everyone gets an envelope. Putting the lights up just to keep the burglars away.

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nico, I hate you so much, lol!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Z with Fangs! View Post
    Nico, I hate you so much
    I get that a lot
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATCKevin View Post
    My birthday is tomorrow (who cares)
    Dude, I totally care! In fact I'm going to have not only one, but TWO drinks in honour of your special day

PS. Thanks for the excuse
    It sucks to get old

ATCKevin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Dude, I totally care! In fact I'm going to have not only one, but TWO drinks in honour of your special day

PS. Thanks for the excuse
    Glad I could be of assistance

--
    El Cockmexican????

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //