//ArrowChat Code

Thread: ps2fixer 85-86 ATC 250r Race Wiring Harness Review

--

ps2fixer 85-86 ATC 250r Race Wiring Harness Review

I received a new wiring harness from ps2fixer to test fit for the liquid cooled 250r 85-86. This is a race only harness and does not have the connectors for the lights or factory kill switch. It also eliminates the factory voltage regulator, but it does come with a pig tail to wire in a tether kill switch for racing. This harness is designed to run the essentials ie., stator, cdi and coil.

The harness is excellent quality and has the same oem connectors for ease of installation. The ground wire bolts where the factory wire clamp bolts to by the top of the neck in front the right side radiator.

The bike used to test fit is missing the right side radiator bracket and plastic air scoop, but those items will only help hold and conceal the harness like from the factory.

I thought the factory wiring was suspect on this bike and that was confirmed by swapping to this race harness. I plugged everything in, tightened down the ground, and was rewarded with a bright blue spark.

For those looking to eliminate the the factory harness for your race machine, I highly recommend this harness. Contact ps2fixer on here and he'll set you up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

--
    Thanks for the write up, also the photos are awesome. Do you mind me using the frame ground photo for my listings?

Looks like the wiring ended up just perfect length, so my guess of 4 inches longer for the ground wire vs the coil wire length was spot on =D.

I plan to list this up in the 3ww shop and ebay, but I'm always available via PM too to ask questions and such.

--
    Everything I have seen and or purchased from him is top notch!

It's nice to ditch the OEM harness and he can delete items, and also add items, like a tether switch.

He is highly recommended IMHO...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //