//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Four Stroke Tech 200x exhaust?

3Z with Fangs! is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Four Stroke Tech 200x exhaust?

I'm trying to find a good exhaust system for my cousin to use on his 200x, something that's of high quality and will actually offer potential for future upgrades. There really aren't many "new" options out there aside from the DG. Noise really isn't a concern here but if it's going to make noise let's also make some power as well. The pipe that Mickey offers looks to be a fairly nice piece and is decently priced. Since this is the guy that really made the X shine back in the day I would think he'd know a thing or two about what's a good pipe for the little X.
    So, I'm curious as to if any of you all are using it? I would like to think that a few are and I'd really like to know what your review of it is and if you've been able to compare it with any other pipes that you may have run previously on the same combination. Experiences with other available pipes are also welcome in this discussion as we're seeking the best bang for the buck here. A new header pipe is an absolute necessity as well as the one currently on the machine is completely trashed, has been bent, broken, welded etc by a previous owner and it's a total piece of junk. Lmk what you guys have, who offers what and where I can find it. I do often search eBay but typically the same old junk is what I find. Thanks in advance guys.

--
    Hreatv.com makes new full exhausts. Contact Mike at information@hteatv.com

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Z with Fangs! View Post
    I'm trying to find a good exhaust system for my cousin to use on his 200x, something that's of high quality and will actually offer potential for future upgrades. There really aren't many "new" options out there aside from the DG. Noise really isn't a concern here but if it's going to make noise let's also make some power as well. The pipe that Mickey offers looks to be a fairly nice piece and is decently priced. Since this is the guy that really made the X shine back in the day I would think he'd know a thing or two about what's a good pipe for the little X.
    So, I'm curious as to if any of you all are using it? I would like to think that a few are and I'd really like to know what your review of it is and if you've been able to compare it with any other pipes that you may have run previously on the same combination. Experiences with other available pipes are also welcome in this discussion as we're seeking the best bang for the buck here. A new header pipe is an absolute necessity as well as the one currently on the machine is completely trashed, has been bent, broken, welded etc by a previous owner and it's a total piece of junk. Lmk what you guys have, who offers what and where I can find it. I do often search eBay but typically the same old junk is what I find. Thanks in advance guys.
    If you want a really good pipe and you are ok paying a higher price I can get you a very good one. If interested send me a PM.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

3Z with Fangs! is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    Hreatv.com makes new full exhausts. Contact Mike at information@hteatv.com
    I was on the website hoping to see something but never saw anything for a pipe. Do you have any pics?

--
    you need to email him. he does way more then just on the website. I do not have pics. I've seen them because he asked my for my imput on them. Hes built me ones in the past.

just email him, its free and take 10 seconds lol

--
    Mickey has access to a dyno, and that's what I look for with a custom exhaust.

He seems to know what he's dong, it's only been 35 years

HRE does make great stuff!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Hre has 30 building...micky just road lol Mike raced and built. Both are good people.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //