//ArrowChat Code

Thread: E-manual

--

E-manual

It's pretty difficult to know how to maintenance or repair a trike without a manual.

Fortunately, a very generous person has made many of them available online, at no additional cost to the viewer.

http://www.oscarmayer.net/atc/manuals/

It seems like this valuable resource is often forgotten or overlooked. The very first thing any new trike owner should acquire and still a great place to look first for current trike owners needing some info. It's always a good idea to have a paper version too, or at least print out pages needed at the moment.

If nothing else, save the site in your browser as a bookmark or put it in a favorite list.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    Yea, those have been available for ages, but never hurts to give a fresh thread to bring attention to it. It comes up as a high rank on google when searching "atc manual". I've thought about throwing a copy of all the service manuals up on my site, but there could be a bit of a copyright issue, don't think I ever asked Oscar about that. Could just do it and if I get the letter in the mail to take it down, then take them down.

Also it's worth mentioning, there are a few mistakes in the service manuals, nothing is perfect, but it gets people in the right direction.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //