//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anybody heard from ironchop lately?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    Oh man, I'm sorry to hear of the hell you have been thru... IDK if you guys remember Tanks 350X? Roy? But his mom passed away quite young and he died in his sleep, I'm guessing it was a stroke. She had a heart condition.

These genetic things just seem to get passed on... I sure hope you feel better and they are keeping a close eye on you.

All kidding aside, who wouldn't wish the very best for ANYONE they knew.

Take care buddy!
    Yeah I remember Roy.... Great guy

My mom, one brother, one neice, my grandfather, a bunch of uncles, three cousins all have the same syndrome I have. Quite a few died very young from strokes and aneurysms. I'm trying to avoid that.

Thanks Steve
    Last edited by ironchop; 01-25-2019 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Spelling

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community Lord of the trike
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    I'm trying to avoid that.
    Sounds like a great plan! Here's to your success!!
    Who is Q?

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    What a run Chop. Some holiday you had! I hope things go smooth from here on out for you. Thanx for checking in.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //