//ArrowChat Code

Thread: maeir plastic

--

maeir plastic

has anyone ever heard of the rear and front disc guards for 350x if so were can i get them

gimmeamidget is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    They are discontinued from Maier but still show up on eBay an rare occasion. They bring good money on ebay

--
    Anyone ever talk to Maier about making a run?

--
    if you want something made you are welcome to ask them. don't cont on much other then no. If you have a part give tom @ dc plastics an email and show him the part. he will more then likely make it. I had tecate front fenders repo'd last year. working on headlight shrouds now. Coming on here asking if anyone has asked it wasting time. this is america and anyone can ask any manufacture to make anything.

Good luck, emails are free.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    if you want something made you are welcome to ask them. don't cont on much other then no. If you have a part give tom @ dc plastics an email and show him the part. he will more then likely make it. I had tecate front fenders repo'd last year. working on headlight shrouds now. Coming on here asking if anyone has asked it wasting time. this is america and anyone can ask any manufacture to make anything.

Good luck, emails are free.
    Emails are free??? Who knew! Figured some have already asked them. No sense wasting everyone's time if the answer is no. Thanks for the helpful reply

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by twomanytoys View Post
    Emails are free??? Who knew! Figured some have already asked them. No sense wasting everyone's time if the answer is no. Thanks for the helpful reply
    Don't mind oldstool. All his posts are rubbish.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by twomanytoys View Post
    Anyone ever talk to Maier about making a run?
    Not that I know of, but with all the recent success that we have had with Maier making plastics for trikes, I would absolutely encourage anyone to try to contact them and make it happen.

Since they are already working on the 200 utility plastics reissue project, I'd say they'd be receptive to other potential sales to trike owners with enough interest expressed as well.... ESPECIALLY popular sport model trikes

Some guys will post "interest" threads here or FB to see if enough people could be gathered up to do a group buy or to prove to Maier that the customers are there for more products. Then when you get replies, because you will, you can include links to these threads in your correspondence to Maier to show proof of interest and help make your case.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //