//ArrowChat Code

Thread: More Chinese feces?

--

More Chinese feces?

Anyone ever tried one if these? Just wondering if it's more chinese shet? I'm guessing yes, BUT you do get extra jets to play with. At least they polished this potential turd.
    They're saying 26mm for up to 125cc. WTF? Factory keihin for a 200 was like a 22mm.
    It also says power jet. For whatever that's worth but there is a threaded plug in the bottom. If this actually has an accelerator pump and could be tuned, that would REALLY solve a lot of issues the 200cc engines have on take off. It is DANG difficult to get a 200 tuned with ZERO hesitation on take off going from idle to full throttle.

I have a build in the works right now. I'm considering the gamble. The intake boot for it is like $5. That's a grand total of around $40. Hmmm.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/26mm-PWK-Mo...H-9:rk:17:pf:0
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    From what I can tell, there is no accelerator pump on this carb. Of course that's assuming that they are all built the same as this 34mm in the pictures. The threaded plug on the bottom of the bowl is to make at least main jet changes easier. You remove the plug instead of the bowl. You would also not have to remove the carb. You just loosen the clamps on the front and rear of the carb and then rotate it to the side. If you do try this one out, be sure to give us the details.

--
    No experence but the typical annoying thing is what's the flange sizes on the carb. Chinese parts seem to always lack simple specs like that.

The tube on the side is really weird design, is this based on a real name brand carb? Sometimes the Chinese do well on duplicating other's work, but I don't think I've seen a unique design from them that was any good. Only stuff that's like designed in USA, but manufactured in China and then there's a million copies of it everywhere.

The Chinese made jets might not be accurate for name brand jets, however, they should get bigger/smaller with the number differences so in theory it should tune just like any other carb. I don't really have direct experience on this though, just what I've read.

Also fair warning, half the time the image in the listing isn't even what you'll receive. It's probably worth the risk though since it's a new carb I haven't seen before. The ones I've seen were copies of the OEM style 200 carbs, and this looks like a flat slide carb.

If you do go and grab it, it's always interesting to see what kind of experience you'll have with it. With electronics generally it's DOA or dies within a few mins, or it lasts for years if carefully used (chinese wire is garbage). Not so sure if that's similar to mechanical parts or not.

NVM the lack of specs, it's burrited in the 2nd page of pics. I don't get why they have no description besides just the ebay spec stuff.

Also their engine sizes things are really a silly thing. I think they put that on there for the intended application. Scooters and such are super common over there, so that's probably what the part was intended to be used on. It's kind of like saying x part is intended for a 200cc, when they mean it's a part that fits 200s, atc200, 200x, 200m, 200e, and 200es.
    Last edited by ps2fixer; 01-24-2019 at 05:08 AM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //