//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Hi

22R is offline New to the board Arm chair racerNew to the board
    --

Hi

Lets talk rear racks pleaseeee !
    Does any rack interchange or is easily modified to fit a Honda 200s ?
    Any six pack racks ? Like the one for a 250R work ? Unreal that nothing bolts up to the the grab bar flange.
    Thanks
    22R

--
    This is your second thread about the same topic , I gave you several links .
    ��
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...85#post1489885
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

22R is offline New to the board Arm chair racerNew to the board
    --
    Thanks for your response again I appreciate it but I prefer the look of a traditional rack and wanted to know if any others would cross up from another ATC. I like the aftermarket cooler rack made from aluminum as a second choice that has a grab bar cooler combo look to it. Hoping someone will know if a 200M or E or 200 rack would fit and if any mods are needed to make it happen.

Thanks,
    22R

--
    If a machine didn't come with a rack stock, it will need to be modded any way you look at it to accept one. Like the 250sx has an aftermarket, but made by Hondaline rear rack. It had adapters that bolted on where the rear grab bar bolts on, you had to drill out the rear fenders and bolt though them to secure the front of the rack. I don't recall how the rear was mounted, probably just a C clamp around the back of the grab bar.

With a welder and cutting torch, you can make anything work. If you go this route, I'd say grab a 200es rear rack, they should be the most common out there for the 3 wheelers atleast. The 85 250es big red would likely be the second most common. Not sure about front racks, you'd have to see if there's any bolt locations on your front forks. Probably easiest to swap front ends with a machine that has a front rack stock if that's a desirable thing for you.

Here's a random google photo to show a 250sx rear rack setup. It doesn't show the front mount area very well, but this is more or less what you'd expect it to look like on your machine, just a bit smaller etc.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 22R View Post
    Thanks for your response again I appreciate it but I prefer the look of a traditional rack and wanted to know if any others would cross up from another ATC. I like the aftermarket cooler rack made from aluminum as a second choice that has a grab bar cooler combo look to it. Hoping someone will know if a 200M or E or 200 rack would fit and if any mods are needed to make it happen.

Thanks,
    22R
    Just continue your existing thread next time please.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //