//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Arkansas boy found his childhood Honda ATC 110(not really, but one just like it)

--

Arkansas boy found his childhood Honda ATC 110(not really, but one just like it)

Good Evening fellow wheeler people. My dad bought my brother and I a brand new Honda ATC 110 back in 1982. He sold it in 1986. I’ve been looking for a decent one for a few years and finally found one. I’ll be working on getting it ready to ride over the next few months. So far I have rebuilt the carb degreased the chain and chain guard. It runs like a champ and the gears switch smoothly. The sub transmission is stuck in low, so I will be taking that apart next to see why I can’t move it into high. Hopefully nothing major. It sat in a barn for 16 years so I bet there is some rust or grime clogging it up and not allowing it to switch. Anyway, glad to be here and hope I can contribute the forum and hopefully get some killer ideas or info. Thanks for having me!

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E1E03E4D-22A8-412C-85D4-68A436BC2488.jpeg 
Views:	95 
Size:	2.62 MB 
ID:	256952. Here she is.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Welcome! We actually have a red pill thread here!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Welcome neighbor!

Mom & Dad also got us a 1982 Honda 110 for Christmas back in the day. Got our feet wet on that one and rode the mess out of it. Brakes were gone, jumped out of gear, foot brake pedal was bent up at a 90 degree angle. It got put through the ringer for sure.

--
    You were the kids I was jealous of in my neighbourhood growing up. Early - mid eighties I wanted nothing more then a Honda 3 wheeler or mini 50. I never did get one

Welcome to the site!
    1985 Honda ATC 250ES
    1985 Honda ATC 250SX
    1984 Honda ATC 200M
    1983 Honda ATC 200
    1984 Honda ATC 110

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Big G View Post
    You were the kids I was jealous of in my neighbourhood growing up. Early - mid eighties I wanted nothing more then a Honda 3 wheeler or mini 50. I never did get one

Welcome to the site!
    We always wanted a go-cart and then our parents got the 110 instead......to heck with that go-cart!

Then a few years later we wanted a 4-wheeler. Dad said NO! Too expensive......got an 85 Big Red instead.....to heck with that 4-wheeler.

We were a big family and we didn't get much through the year but Christmas was present time. There was always a "family gift" and the 3-wheelers were those for 2 of the years. Gaming systems (Nintendo, Odyssey II).....VCR.....TV....Computer (Commodore 64) were others. Showing my age here.

--
    Thanks for the welcomes! I’ve had a few different wheelers through the years. Of course the Honda 110, a KLT 200, and a bigred 250. I look like a big ole gorilla on this 110, but man it’s fun. Wheelies for days!

--
    Nice!! I grew up riding 110’s as well. I would like to have another one someday. Where are you at in Arkansas?? I’m in Jonesboro but originally from SEARK.

--
    I’m over here in Harrison. Lived In Paragould a few years, got back to the Ozarks and lots of trails!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //