//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Need help with 1983 Yamaha tri moto yt175j

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    You're getting error messages because you're trying to post multiple times inside of one minute. This forum is set up so snot nosed kids with two second attention spans can't type out ten half thoughts in 15 seconds. People text me that way, I'm sure that's what you do. You send ten text messages which are a half of a sentence long in five seconds instead of just sending your entire thought.

This is where you would ask about your piston, in your thread. You can do a Google search and a forum search and look for results that way, but this is the place to ask about your piston. We've been talking about your pistons and your bikes in your threads for weeks now. You already started a new thread because you were embarrassed about not listening to us in your old thread, and here we are still trying to help you for some ridiculous reason. Why I have no idea.

No need to start a new thread, no new magic answers are going to be found that way. I bet more people would reply to you if you weren't quite so helpless.
    Lol calm down.

Sent from my SM-J727U using Tapatalk

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by nmarciano19 View Post
    Lol calm down.

Sent from my SM-J727U using Tapatalk
    Frig off.......
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--