//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 85 350x headlight bulb part number

--

85 350x headlight bulb part number

does anyone know the part number for 1985 atc 350x headlight bulbs from napa or orielys

--
    I can get you a Western Power Sports # in a few...

--
    WPS 12-6027 is what I picked up local for my 85. They were pretty cheap 6-7 bucks each. Hope that helps.

--
    The common "base" name for them is HM202 or HM201. Just make sure they are a 35/35w or 35/36.5w bulb. This style of bulb is fairly common for motorcycles. OEM part is $20+ per bulb + shipping (linked below). You should be able to walk into any automotive parts store and tell them you need the headlight bulbs for an 85 atc350x Honda atv and they can look it up in their computer or interchange books. Napa was able to look up my Honda HT3813 oil filter in their books.

https://www.partzilla.com/product/ho...b7545ea29938e9

Also the OEM tail light bulb isn't sold any more.

I also sell a light bulb "kit" for the 350x, both headlights + tail light for a reasonable price shipped. I'll be honest, the headlights are Chinese made, but they seem to be a good quality, I run a pair on my personal 350x. The tail light bulb I've recently changed to a new source, photoed is the old Chinese made one, new one is Taiwan made CEC branded and has a brass base instead of steel/tin.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/192749389365

One thing to note, if all your lights blew out, make sure your regulator is plugged in and working correctly or else it will blow all your new bulbs too. The 350x generates up to 200w of power, but the lights only use about 75w of it. It's easy to test with a multi meter set on AC volts. Should get a reading of around 12-15v AC at any of the bulb sockets with the lights turned on (no bulbs installed). With out the regulator, I was getting around 20v reading on my 350x at idle.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //