//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 4:30 AM, -29 degrees

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --

4:30 AM, -29 degrees

-48 degree windchill, I'm out walkin' the dog

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190130_044022.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	2.83 MB 
ID:	256979

Interestingly, after a 20 minute walk, I had no frozen skin or extremities like the weather fags would have you believe. Standard layering of under garments, an ArborWear hoodie, knit hat, snowmobile gloves, and my cup of Baileys and coffee

If any of you cold climate guys are in the market for a sweatshirt, I highly recommend an ArborWear Double layer sweatshirt.

https://www.amazon.com/Arborwear-Dou...021&th=1&psc=1

These things are awesome! It's actually a double sweatshirt, 2 layers of 13 oz sweatshirt, they are toasty as hell! I wore mine this morning with just my Carhartt vest. My arms were chilled by the end of my walk but nothing so bad I had to stand in front of the fireplace to warm up.

I'm enjoying my week off due to the cold. Excavators aren't digging footings, concrete companies are shut down today and tomorrow. Even if they dug footings our blankets only work so well keeping the ground from freezing overnight when it's this cold.

You guys stay warm and have a great day!
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    The cold finally killed my truck. My Silverado sits outside and has been starting fine until this morning. Letting a charger slowly warm it up.. near -50 here in Iowa at 7am
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

3Z with Fangs! is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Geez, I feel for you guys, and to think, it's miserable to me when it gets down in the single digits in my area which is pretty rare, maybe a couple of times a Winter? Usually for us low 20's down to mid teens is our coldest.

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    I`d like a Chopped Cheese w/ Mayo and pepperchinies ............i gotta pipe in a new pool filter today it`all be 69 ........i say 69 ...69 hut hut !!!............how bout a Timeshare in Flora-der scooter ?
    Huh huh....you said 69.....

Know what the speed limit for sex is?

only 68.....because when you get to 69, you have to turn around.....

24 degrees here this morning so somewhat toasty compared to most of the country.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    -48 degree windchill, I'm out walkin' the dog
    Ha!

Some folks here in Kentucky are complaining about it being 'brutal cold' when it's 16 above outside. Me and the guy from Detroit have been getting a chuckle out of that.

-48 outside and I would then turn to my dog and say "you're peeing inside the house today, pup. Try to keep it on the newspaper, please!"

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    To his credit, he wasn't begging to go out, he'd already been out for his mornin' duties. We do walks around the yard every day before I head out for work and every afternoon when I get home. Weekend mornings we do long walks up the road. Since I had the week off we've been doing the long walks every morning. I pondered it this morning and said"F-it! Let's do this!" Wife says I'm crazy

Unfortunately neither one of my trucks would start this morning. I have no plans to go out and mess with them for several hours, only sposed to be a high of -16 today
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    It's plus 80 here in so cal.
    YAMAHA 450 HYBRID
    85 350X- RED
    85 350x -BLACK
    86 350x-WHITE (with Goki)
    85 250r
    83 atc 70
    84 atc 70
    84 atc 110
    09 yfz 450
    2006 Arctic Cat Prowler
    RZR XP 900

--
    To his credit, he wasn't begging to go out, he'd already been out for his mornin' duties. We do walks around the yard every day before I head out for work and every afternoon when I get home. Weekend mornings we do long walks up the road. Since I had the week off we've been doing the long walks every morning. I pondered it this morning and said"F-it! Let's do this!" Wife says I'm crazy

Unfortunately neither one of my trucks would start this morning. I have no plans to go out and mess with them for several hours, only sposed to be a high of -16 today
    I'm with ya Scooter, I just bought a battery maintainer 2 amp trickle charge. Didn't feel like putting a battery in today or tomorrow.

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    Scooter, smarten up, get back in the house and put on something to warm you up, like this canine related tune

It sucks to get old

--
    Isn't slipping the dog the bone against the law? Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

--
    Isn't slipping the dog the bone against the law? Or am I barking up the wrong tree?
    Probably.

Choking your chicken is legal though

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Probably.

Choking your chicken is legal though

Can't just choke your chicken anywhere though.

--
    Only if the is under 18 (not dog years)
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Only if the is under 18 (not dog years)

--
    -30 air temp at 6 am. A little above freezing later today and snow. 40-45 by Sunday.

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //