//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 200cc Carburetors

--

200cc Carburetors

I've posted this before. I'm gonna keep trying till I get an answer or get told to #^&) off.

Does, can ANYONE here rebuild the Keihin carburetors for the Honda 200cc engine?
    THey're not complicated. I don't know why I keep getting it wrong. I get one pretty decent for a while then it starts leaking or farts and stops running altogether. Maybe all my cores are garbage. I've soaked some for weeks and used fine wire to clean EVERYTHING then put a 150 psi of air through them. Set the floats, use a shindy kit. All for naught.
    It seems to be my achilles heel. I have learned a LOT about the wiring and feel comfortable tackling any of it. Thanks Cory!!!!
    Engines come pretty easy to me. But these stupid carburetors are driving me nutz.

Who's butt do you have to kiss to get a good one?

I'm not made out of money but SOMEBODY has GOT to offer SOMETHING. Frackin' Chinese turds are hit and miss.

There's a member here who supposedly does a great job of it, forget who, but I never got a reply a while back when I PM'd him.

Wish i were a smart man. I'd build an EFI system for these and be done with it. As it is, I'm not. As is evident by my multiple failures to get a GD carburetor worth a crap.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    I rebuild them. Shoot me a pm
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Lou-Siana is a magical place full of interesting people and crawfish boils.....who dat!?

--
    Thank you Yaeger for the help. My mother's family is a bunch coonass Looziana folk. LOL!

Now, shifting gears a little.

Would anyone care to edumacate a fella on these PD carburetors?
    What's the technical difference in all the numbers? Hard to understand since they use the same parts and have the same size bore. For instance, what's the difference in a PD55A and a PD55B? They're all 200cc and with the exception of the 200X, are basically the same from the crank up.

Forever learning.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    Lou-Siana is a magical place full of interesting people and crawfish boils.....who dat!?
    I'ma come and visit one of these days....

One of these days

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    I'ma come and visit one of these days....

One of these days

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Doors open brotha

--
    Ahh the land of sand and pine trees. 30 years later and I cannot get a whiff of a pine tree what I don't think of the weekend long rides at Camp Livingston with my pawpaw. Best times of my life.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //