//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Elusive hondaline speedometer for the 250es

--

Elusive hondaline speedometer for the 250es

Any help appreciated! My 86 Big Red 250ES has been spoiled with a lot of hondaline accessories. One I'm having trouble finding is the speedometer. I have the bracket, cable, gear box etc. I been on Ebay however the ones available seem to be for X's and R's. If anyone has any info, or the part available let me know. Thanks

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Elusive hondaline speedometer for the 250es

This is mine and it is priced high. I don't really have to sell it, hence the high price. I don't know if we could come together price wise, who knows. I did have someone ask me about the cable guide, so if you wanted just the speedo and he still wants the guide... I don't know, something to think about. Like I said, I don't really have to sell it.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F333000793095
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

gimmeamidget is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I believe all ATC speedo heads are the same other than some measure in KMH and others in MPH.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //