//ArrowChat Code

Thread: spring cleaning/ taking inventory

--

spring cleaning/ taking inventory

finally got a chance to do a little organizing/ spring cleaning. looks like im a little low on inventory, going to have to build up the hurd again this year!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sports cards 007.JPG   sports cards 005.JPG   sports cards 006.JPG   sports cards 008.JPG   sports cards 009.JPG  

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I wish my garage was that organized
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--

--
    Yes, you need to replenish the utility trike department. The 110 is a good start...

On a side note, I like the fact that you have a shed dedicated solely for trikes.
    1985 Honda ATC 250ES
    1985 Honda ATC 250SX
    1984 Honda ATC 200M
    1983 Honda ATC 200
    1984 Honda ATC 110

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ps2fixer View Post
    I wish I had a garage , I have some sheds but nothing actually big.
    Really??? With your expertise/knowledge I would have thought you had a decent shop setup.
    1985 Honda ATC 250ES
    1985 Honda ATC 250SX
    1984 Honda ATC 200M
    1983 Honda ATC 200
    1984 Honda ATC 110

--
    My dad has a nice polebarn setup, not heated yet but the cement floor is setup for a wood burner. I opted to buy my house instead of rent, so I got a great deal on the place, but sadly no garage or pole barn, just a hand full of normal small sheds and a larger long shed. Everything is full of crap lol, I need to sell a bunch of stuff to make room.

I do all my business work in my house lol, spools of wire and tubing all over, atleast it's warm though.

--
    i had to build my shed just for my wheelers its 12x24 i ran out of room for them in the garage due to my 78k10 and other projects taking up to much space. i had over 20 atc's stuffed in it at one time. but had to sell a few
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 87chev 009.JPG   87chev 006.JPG   87chev 026.JPG  

--
    I have 4 sheds all about 8x10 all stuffed full of atc parts and Toyota parts, none of the doors are big enough to fit a whole 3 wheeler though sadly lol. I probably have 15 machines stuffed in them minus some big parts like tires etc. I have a larger shed that's around 20x8 that's way out back, more or less now power (tiny wire running to it for lights), dirt floor etc. Had to rebuild half of it and made the end door big enough to fit machines in, so it's stuffed with the nicer machines. I also have 3 or so machines at my dad's house where I have another shed and an addition on the shed. I've been slowly pulling stuff from my dad's place to mine since he shouldn't have to store my stuff. I just need to get on the ball and list more parts for sale and probably build a 12x12 shed in the spring (largest size around here with no permit needed or tax inflation on property taxes). In time I plan to build around a 30x50 pole barn with around 16ft side walls so I can make a 2nd floor/loft area with out hitting my head all the time on either level. My dad's is 14ft side walls and it's just not quite tall enough for me. His loft is supported by pretty tall I beams, he's had around 50 V8 350ci+ engines up there in the past, there's still a few up there, but it's starting to get taken over by spare Toyota engines & transmissions etc.

Anyway, both our storage areas are complete messes, too much junk in too small of an area lol. All the posted pics are so organized compared to ours lol.

--
    I hear what you're saying on storage sheds. I've been using those "pop-up" ShelterLogic shelters for the past 11 years and finally told my wife this past fall that I can't take it anymore. Working on dirt floor, extension cord with a trouble light, no workbench, leaking roof over time...I finally said enough's enough. I broke ground on a 24x26 shop in September, and just finished the electrical. It's a slow go, but I'm building it all myself with help from friends who have skilled trades. Next is the siding and then I can finally insulate and drywall it. I just can't imagine what it's gonna be like working on a concrete floor, heated, tons of lighting, 60 gallon compressor, welder, electrical outlets, workbench, parts cleaner, etc. So I guess the reason why I'm saying this is to those who don't have a shop yet, don't loose hope. I never thought it would happen, and now I'm only a couple months away from it becoming a reality.
    1985 Honda ATC 250ES
    1985 Honda ATC 250SX
    1984 Honda ATC 200M
    1983 Honda ATC 200
    1984 Honda ATC 110

--
    Yea I've worked in my dad's pole barn all my life with a dirt floor. About 10 years ago he cleaned it out and had cement poured in. Work in progress but it's getting nicer and nicer. I don't mind the dirt floor too much, old used carpet works well to cover the dirt so you don't loose parts too easily.

How well does those temp buildings work? The only one I got was 2nd hand and it collapsed in the winter, so not sure how you get around that problem. We had like 4-6in of snow overnight, and I cleared off the snow after each snow fall, but that was too much for it.

--
    How well do they work? That's the problem, they don't work! Not with the weather we get up here anyways. Yes, I forgot to mention about snow caving them in too. Last winter I was sitting at my desk at work looking outside as the snow kept coming down. Finally I said to my boss I have to go home (to clear the snow off the shelter). But I was too late. By the time I pulled up the driveway the shelter was flattened. Thank goodness the metal bar framing didn't hit any of my trikes that were stored inside.
    1985 Honda ATC 250ES
    1985 Honda ATC 250SX
    1984 Honda ATC 200M
    1983 Honda ATC 200
    1984 Honda ATC 110

--
    I see, that's why I never bought a replacement one, no point if it's just going to crumble under snow. I have quite a lot of pole barn steel I got cheap, I was thinking about using some old pipe from the scrap yard and build my own "car port" and roof it with the pole barn metal (probably 2x4 runners to the metal framing for ease of attachment). Haven't really went all out on that idea though. It would be like 2-3in pipe so a lot stronger + probably 10x thicker lol. This idea was to get my car/truck out of the snow mainly though, freezing rain and such is a pain to deal with.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //